david archuleta ALL ARCHIES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME HERE!!!!!!!!!!

x0mGiLuVDaViDAx posted on Aug 19, 2008 at 06:58PM
Hey Guys!!

I need a favor... please? Let's GIFT more singles! Everyone together can help keep him #1 on iTunes!

If you have a few minutes today, could u please go to the tube and promote the gifting campaign? All you have to do is leave comments on Archie's videos directing people to email team archie at hotmail . com (team archie being one word)

I asked everyone to help me out with this a few days ago, and TEAM ARCHIE got a HUGE response from people that saw the utube comments! IT REALLY WORKED! So thanks to everyone that helped with that....

Commenting on the more popular videos would be the most effective. It's really hard to keep them visible with so many people leaving comments, so the more of us that do this, the better chance the comment will be seen. (I have been busy this morning.. posting as many comments on as many vidoe's as I can, but they get buried very quickly when other people comment above on the video.)

You can copy and paste this comment if you wish:

If you would like a free copy of David's new single, "CRUSH" from iTunes, but don't have the cash, please send an email to "teamarchie@hotmail.com". Team Archie has organized a gifting campaign. Please indicate if you are a U.S. or international Archie in your email. Please help get the word out! Thank you!!

Get the word out, and keep his sales up. Your help is greatly appreciated. Lets make sure that EVERY SINGLE Archie gets a copy of CRUSH!!

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE HELP KEEP THIS BUMPED??

ARCHIES -- IF WE ALL LEAVE ONE OR TWO COMMENTS, IT REALLY DOES HELP..

EDIT:

Posting this on every single fansite will help too! Anyone that has accounts other places, be sure to start threads... you can copy and paste the thread I started here and post it EVERYWHERE! Lets get as many people helping us as humanly possible. The more we get this out there, the better the result!

Thanks so much!!

david archuleta No balasa