Breastfeeding has many benefits like:
1. Breast susu protects baby from disease.
2. Breast susu contains all the nutrients a baby needs during its first months, including iron and vitamins C and E.
3. Mother's susu is easy for baby to digest and utilize.
4. Breast susu does not cause allergic reactions as cow's susu and infant formulas can.
5. Breastfed bayi have an almost pure culture of Lactobacillus in their intestinal tracts. These beneficial bacteria quickly multiply, helping to break down food, make vitamin K, and dispose of harmful bacteria.
6. Mothers who breastfeed are less likely to get breast cancer.
7. Breastfeeding makes it easier to lose the weight gained during pregnancy because susu production burns calories.