note

RULES
NO KILLING OTHER CHARACTERS
KEEP THE CUSSING TO A MINIMUM
WHEN YOU WANT A NEW CHARACTER KILL OLD ONE OFF

YOU CAN BE A DEMON OR A HUMAN OR OTHER

anime 35 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu erza2 said…
Name: Asami chou
pet:dragon(has ice cold magic also a demon)
race:fire demon
personality;fun,independent,loves dragons,funny
bio:parents died when me and my sister were very young two years ago my sister got killed fighting humans and thats why im independent and im alone most of the time for that problem
Note:diffrent from other demons
appearance:
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name: Asami chou age:18 gender:female pet:dragon(has ice cold magic also a demon) race:fire demon
asami:hey kiari what do you think we should do today

kiari:i dont know
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Punyo_Neko said…
I'll join~...
name: Yumi Hitari
race: Ice Demon
pet: Kasai ( Fire element tiger )
personality: Serious, loves her tiger always, kind and a little bit corny
bio: My parents disappeared in some way and I was always alone in the demon world... When I was 12, I went to earth I saw a house burning and a little cub in the backyard of the house.. I take the cub in the demon world because It was hurt... And I call him Kasai because his said that he can light blue fire balls... Me and Kasai were reunited... I'll find my parents someday...
appearance
note: Kasai can turn into a bird and a cat... Yumi can transform into a little girl or a poor old lady... When Yumi is on earth her color of hair will change
 I'll join~... name: Yumi Hitari age: 17 race: Ice Demon gender: Female pet: Kasai ( api element
Yumi: "Saw someone in the woods"... Kasai battle formation!
Kasai: Rawr!!!
asami:someone is comeing kari battel formation

kari:grrr
Yumi: Who are you?
Kasai: RAWR!!
asami:who are you?

kari:GRRRR
lebih dari setahun yang lalu anifanfreak said…
name: Yusuke Aikawa
age 16
race Human
gender Male
pet Miniature Dragon that acts like a Cat
personality (You'll see)
bio (To be revealed)
appearance Look for one of my other Profiles on another RP)
note Has the ability to Control Wind.

Yusuke: Hey Chira...?

Chira: Chii?

Yusuke: Naw Never mind, you go back to sleep. *He sighed as Chira snuggled back into his hair* Anyway... I Gotta make sure I'm not spotted by this Demon I'm hunting so don't make too much noise okay Chira?

Chira: Kyuu! Chii...

Yusuke: Thanks girl... *He stepped silently and delved even father into the dark forest* Hrrrrm....
Yumi: Okay... I'll go first I'm Yumi Hitari and (pointing Kasai) that is my ferocious tiger Kasai... So what's your name sissy?
Kasai: Rawr!!
Yumi: (gasp)... duck kasai!!... I think someones looking at us Kasai... better get outta here... well sissy I'll bail for a moment... nice meeting you again "sissy".... "rides kasai and leaves quickly"
Yusuke: Uagh!! *He fell back as They sped past him* What the hell was that...?!
Asami:OK they are kinda werd
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheWatchGirl said…
I'll join!.. It's my first time though
name: Hitari Toka
race: Human
pet: Draco ( A water spirit dragon)
personality: Sweet, caring, kind, serious at battles
bio: I was a poor child and my mother and father break up in some way... I was always alone... But I meet Draco my dragon on a mysterious lake... I bought him in my house... I'll search for my father someday
appearance: Long Black Hair
note: Draco can heal wounds and Hitari Can throw paper bombs
 I'll join!.. It's my first time though name: Hitari Toka age: 15 race: Human gender: Female pet:
big smile
Hitari: "walking through the woods"... We are so lost Draco maybe will never find a way to escape the woods..."sigh"... "sees a boy in the woods"... Hello there guy with a dragon?... Watcha doing there??... "Smiles"
Yusuke: *He went quiet for a second staring at her blankly and he shook his head* Oh Uhm... I was hunting a Specific Pest Demon that's been killing the forest around here... *He stood up and dusted himself off* And what about you Ma'am?
asami:as i zoom after the girl i bump into another girl and her dragon
Hitari: Me?... Umm I was lo--... "Suddenly someone bumps me" Awww!... Gomena---... "staires shockly at the lady who bump me"... Uhhhhhhhhhh Hello lady~~ with a ferocious dragon again?... Oooowwwk.... BATTLE FORMATION DRACO!!
Draco: GRRRRRR!!!
Hitari: What the what??!!... Where did you come from lady??!!... Ummm guy with a dragon is she the Pest Demon that you were saying before?
Yusuke: No, The Demon isn't able to take a Human form. It's Weaknesses are Prayer Mantra and Purification Fire, so I'll be fine on my own, anyway, nice to meet you but I have to go. *He stood up and walked away*
asami:hey watch were your going lady kiari get in battle form

kiari:grrrr
Hitari: What??!!... get back here guydon!!! (guy with a dragon)... what a gentlemen... so were are we... BEAUTIFUL PAPER BOMB ATTACK!!
Draco: "sprays powerful water attack"
asami:who was that and who are you? kiari sand down
Hitari: They don't wanna fight??... How weird... OK STOP DRACO... "I catch my paperbombs and put it in my pocket".. "Why am I stopping to a fight?? I really don't what I'm doing", I said to my mind... I don't know why are your stopping and I don't know that guydon... I'm HItari Toka the strongest paper bomb controller girl in this town and this is Draco a water spirit type... And you are?
Yusuke: *He appeared sitting on a low branch with a smoking head and smoldering hair* Did you just try to blow me up?! What the Heck is wrong with you?! *He pinched out the cinders on his head and shook off the Soot and Ash* Chira, you good?

Chira: *She popped out of the front of his shirt* Chii! Chiiraaaa! *She Shook her head cutely to get some ash off of the top pf her head and she Sneezed* Chiya!

Yusuke: Bless you Chira. Here. *He placed her on top of his head* Ugh... What's with you Demon Girl? Gotta Grudge against me cause I'm near Paladin Level? Jeez...
Asami: im Asami chou and this is kiari

Kiari:why are you talking to her asami
big smile
Hitari: Asami and Kiari... It's good to meet yah demon ~
Yusuke: We're being ignored Chira...

Chira: Chii... Pyuukun! Nyuu.
Yumi: What the hell is this thing??!!... It's not confortable in my body... It's not my style Kasai
 Yumi: What the hell is this thing??!!... It's not confortable in my body... It's not my style Kasai
asami:whats your name and your pet
Hitari: I just said my name later ago... What eves my name is Hitari Toka and this is my water dragon Draco
Yusuke: Yusuke, This is Chira... Not that anyone's listening... *He sighed*
asami:sorry im just so off the map today

kiari:nice to met you draco
Yusuke: *He sighed again and jumped down silently and walked off he clicked his tongue and small blasts of energy came with each click*
asami: hey yusuke
Yusuke: *Although he was already some distace away he turned back and spoke back to Asami* Yeah? What is it?