anime Fairy Tail RP

LillyBlack posted on Jun 13, 2014 at 10:56PM
I'm OBSESSED with fairy tail so I made a rp!! Enjooooy!!!!

Name:
Personality:
Guild:
Magic:
Crush:
Bio:

NO RULES

anime 504 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 504

lebih dari setahun yang lalu LillyBlack said…
Name: Lily Akamine
Personality: I get angry sometimes..I'm very sweet in the other hand though
Guild: Fairy Tail!
Magic: Ice Make Magic!
Crush: nope (btw Gray has a crush on Lily)
Bio: Baiii!!!

Name: Lily Akamine Age: 18 Gender: Lily is a boy name..? Since when!? Personality: I get angry so
sachimochi commented…
anda ARE DESTROYING GRAYXJUVIA >:( lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AnimeKawaiii said…
Name: Yoshiko Mirami
Personality: a great fighter, bossy(not in a mean way), talkative and friendly
Guild: Fairy Tail
Magic: Sound Dragon Slayer, has a flying cat named Miya and was raised by the sound dragon Vocalarch
Crush: I DUNNO
Bio: Her parents abandoned her on the peak of a mountain where she was found by Vocalarch. When Vocalarch disappeared on July 7th 777, she traveled different guilds for a while and finally decided to stay at Fairy Tail.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Firiel said…
Name : Sayaka Heartfilia

Personality : I'm kind, and friendly. Just don't annoy me. I hate pervert most of all.

Guild : Fairy Tail

Magic : Stellar Spirit

Crush : Natsu and Jellal (btw, Loki have a crush on her! But, just after he come back become a stellar spirit.)

Bio : Not telling!! ((She's Lucy's little sister. She's much like her and almost being her copy cat. She came right after Loki back to stellar spirit world, and stay in Fairy Tail Guild for watch after her big sister. She's maybe look childish in outside, but very mature inside.))
 Name : Sayaka Heartfilia Age : 16 Gender : Um... I'm female? Personality : I'm kind, and fr
lebih dari setahun yang lalu anifanfreak said…
(Ello, I like Fairy Tail so I'm gonna Join)

Name: Itsuki Satou
Personality: My own (In the Moment)
Guild: None (He is a Mercinary Wizard)
Magic: Variation Wind, Fire, & Mirror Magic
Crush: None (Forever Alone :D)
Bio: N/A
(Ello! X3 Its sad that's he's forever alone =( )
Lily sitting down sleeping and Gray was sitting next her.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BiscaConnel said…
Name : Ayano Hamasaki
Personality: Quiet but friendly
Guild: Fairy Tail
Magic: Iron God Slayer
Crush: Rogue ( BTW She's heard someone from another guild likes her but doesn't knnow who- she hopes it's Rogue)
Bio: Before she entered Fairy Tail she had an accident and has amnesia.Rogue promissed her to help her gain her memories back.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name : Ayano Hamasaki Age: 17 years old Gender: Femail Personality: Quiet but friendly Guild:
Yoshiko:*walks through the woods with her cat Miya
None of the guilds ive seen before are worth entering, I wonder if Fairy Tail would be a good place...
Miya: Me too...
Sayaka stand by the request board before Loki (Leo) came after her.
"Dear Sayaka, you can choose easiest one."
"Loki, stop teasing me."
"I'm not, how about you choose a mission which can include only both of us?" he put his hands on Sayaka's shoulders.
"You have contract with Sis Lucy, so don't leave her side."
"Ah, Sayaka... You know ..."
"Loki, you know.."
"What?" Loki show his charming smile.
"I don't like you at all." Sayaka said in annoying tone.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BiscaConnel said…
Ayano leaves the guild hall to take a walk and sees Rogue and Frosch waiting for her outside.
Ayano: What are you doing here Rogue?
Rogue: I didn't have anything to do so I took Frosch and came to wait untill you're finished.
Ayano: Thanks Rogue *Smiles*
Rogue smiles back at her and they start to leave.
R: Is there somewhere spesific that y-
A loud voice interrupts Rogue before he finishes
Stranger: Ayano? Is it you? Is it really you?
Ayano: I-I-I'm sorry.... Do you know me from somewhere?
Stranger: * Shocked* What? You don't remember me are you kidding me?
Ayano: Last year I lost my memories
Roges stands there glaring at the stranger
Stranger: Oh my god! Are you serious? You don't remember anything that happened between us?
Rogue: That's what she said!!! *annoyed*
Ayano: (Should I ask him about my past? He seems to know me very well.....But can I trust him?)
----Anyone who has advice for Ayano please write them......
Yoshiko: This guild has an awesome reputation in my opinion... Theyre known for their teamwork and wildness... I think this guild might actually be exciting!
Miya: You change your mind too quickly, a couple minutes ago you said that this guild was like all the others...
Lily woke up and she noticed Grays lovie eyes. "Urgh seriously Gray??" Lily muttered. "You loooveee her Gray!" Happy said. "Shut up!" Gray said.
Yoshiko:*stands in front of the guild
Well, Im finally here! Let me take a look inside! Here, ride on my shoulder Miya!
Miya:Ok!
Yoshiko:*enters, sees a huge mess and smiles her widest smile
Wow! It looks fun here! Hey, someone! Can I hang around here to see what this guild is like?! Ive been wanting to join a guild for a while now, but none of them were exciting!
Sayaka turn her head as she saw Yoshiko entered the building. She walked over her, "Hi! Welcome in Fairytail! Who are you?"
Yoshiko: Well, Im Yoshiko and Ive been wanting to join a guild... Can I stay here for a while to see what its like here?
Itsuki: *He wandered into Magnolia, his Favorite Black trench Coat torn and Shredded, he grieved the loss of his coat but finally took it off and threw it away, He staggered his way to the end of town still struggling to pull oh his shirt, though his Gloves, and jeans seemed in perfect condition, given that they were smudged and horribly dirty* Ugh... I can't go pushin' myself so hard... *A Small Winged Creature popped out of the small blue and gold pendant he wore around his neck*

???: *She sighed hands on her waist* You KNOW this yet you still try to do the Impossible! You MAY be an S-Ranked Mercenary Wizard but there are some jobs too tough for even you. Despite your extremely over exaggerated Reputation. And I HOPE you're not here at the location of the Highest and strongest Guild of them all just to spread it here, and besides the Child of Igneel, And a Few other Dragons Sleep here, Not to Mention one of the Strongest and Renown Wizards in the world Mystic Mystogan.

Itsuki: Sera... We only Call Mystogan the "Mystic Mystogan" In our Village cause he Saved it a couple times on his Missions. The One I REALLY look Up to Is Master Makarov of the Fairy Tail Guild. But I think I'll just Stay as I am now... A Wanderer, A Stranger to everyone, everywhere I go.

Sera: Too late for that.

Itsuki: Shut up *He Pinched her Wings and shoved her back in the Pendant*

Sera: Jerk

Itsuki: Meh! Bugger that! *He'd revived slightly and was able to Walk, he'd even gotten a New Coat Along the Way, black, as you would expect, he walked past the Famed Fairy Tail Guild, Doors Still open, and Towards the Sea, he turned to the Beach and Simply Sat on a bundle of Rocks where the Water Barely Reached, and overlooked the Sea to it's horizon, a Deep, mesmerizing blue swirling and waving in it's own Respect. A Beautiful sight to be had that, shamefully, not many notice. He sighed a deep sigh and stretched his limbs out flat on the rock to then stare at the sky and it's passing clouds. He Fell asleep easily and Quietly*
Sayaka nodded, "Of course. I can accompany you if you like."
Yoshiko: Yay! Thanks! This is great Miya! I think we already have a friend!
*Smiles at Miya
Miya: Hmph!
*looks the other way trying to seem uninterested
Yoshiko: *looks at Miya and frowns
Miyaaa, dont be like that!
*then looks at Sayaka and scratches her head, a little embarrassed of Miyas behavior
Shes just shy around new people... And shes been scared of people ever since...
Miya:*slaps her in the face and cuts her short as a tear rolls down her cheek
I told you not to talk about that...
Yoshiko: *looks at her and hugs her
Im sorry, Miya, I forgot how sad that memory is to you...
Sayaka tilted her head to side.
"Wow, you're cute!" Sayaka run over Miya.
"Oh my manners, I haven't introduce my name." She frowned for a second. "I'm Sayaka. Nice to meet you!" She bowed to Yoshiko.
Yoshiko: Its ok, by the way, this is Miya, my traveling partner and best friend! She is a flying cat!
Miya:*shyly looks over Yoshikos arms
Yoshiko: And also, Ive been wanting to ask you, who are those? They have been fighting and cussing at each other ever since I came here.... And one of them looks like hes on flames...
*points at Gray and Natsu
Erza:*kicks them both across the room
Yoshiko: COOL, she can fight even without magic?! Who is she?! I want to have a hands only fight with her right now!
*pauses
And whats your magic?!
Sayaka : *Smiled and then blushed*
"Yeah, they never been good to each other. The one with flames is Natsu.. and the other one is Gray. Don't worry about Natsu.. he is a flame mage. And the one who kick them is Erza... well, you can say the strongest girl in the guild. And don't even think to fight her. You'll be beaten up before 5 second."
*Giggles*
"I'm... yeah.. stellar spirit mage.."
Loki : *popped out of nowhere* "Yeah, that's right, Darling." *winks and then gone*
Sayaka: "Jeez Loki.."
Itsuki: *He woke softly and silently, he rubbed the crust from his eyes and purified a patch of stranded sea water near him* Phew... *He used it to wash his face and got up, sliding off of the rock and onto the ground staggering the first step but continuing around the Guild* Should I?

Sera: Should you What?

Itsuki: Apply as a Fairy Tail Member... I've never been a Part of a guild since the incident 3 years ago...

Sera: Right... Just before WE met...

Itsuki: Yeah, I'd rather not talk about it... *His hair shadowed his eyes and he gritted his teeth* I just wanna forget that night... Forget it all...

Sera: Don't be sad Ikki. It'll make me sad...

Itsuki: *He took a deep breath and smiled looking at her warmly* Okay! I'll try to keep my spirits up.

Sera: Good! Anyway, I'm starving, let's go get some food!

Itsuki: Good Idea. *He knocked on the door and set down a Large Box with many more boxes set inside with specific name tags* Let's at least leave a Present... Eight presents for the Eight of the highest respected and strongest Wizards of our time... Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Mystogan/Jellal, Laxus, Master Makarov, Erza "Titania" Scarlet, Gajeel, And Lucy Heartfilia...

(Here's the Presents

Natsu: A Torch With an ability called Ever Burn, Which can restore it's flames on its own but only over time if completely drained, WILL NOT RESTORE FLAMES IF SOME STILL REMAIN IN THE TORCH, it's full restoration time is 7 Minutes.

Gray: A Special piece of NeverMelt Ice [Yes Like the Pokemon Item] that Amplifies the power of Ice Make Magic.

Mystogan/Jellal: A Retracting Magic, like Son Gokus Legendary Extending Bo Staff, that amplifies the Range of effect of any kind of Magic

Laxus: A Pikachu Doll that can actually channel Electricity

Makarov: A Bottle of authentic russian Vodka

Erza: A New magic armor and weapon Set called the Ascended Valkyrie

Gajeel: 45kg Purified steel replicant Titanium Alloy (Titanium is a Very Light weight metal so 45kg is a LOT of Titanium)

Lucy: A new Key, not ruining the Surprise!
That's all)

Sera: Just How much did all of this cost?!

Itsuki: Not much... The Key, Weapons, and magic items were all mission Rewards... In total it was just over... 13200?

Sera: JEEZ! You're Broke now Aren't you?!

Itsuki: Barely Made a Dent in the 4 mil reward we got a while back! We're still set!

Sera: Tch... You Still Dress like a Hobo...

Itsuki: Cause If I buy expensive Clothes they're just gonna get torn up and ruined in no time!

Sera: Well... You'd still look better with nice clothes!

Itsuki: I suppose I could when I'm not doing missions and Am in town... Why not? Let's eat first okay?

Sera: Sure.

*They walked to the Cafe just down the street from the guild and took a seat, they ordered some food and drinks, and enjoyed*
Yoshiko: I am a sound dragon slayer. The sound waves created by my magic can slice through objects. The sound vibrations created by my magic can cause incredible pain and can paralyze opponents. The vibrations can also be used to cure mental pain or depression...
Miya: I remember that time when Vocalarch left and you were crying so loud you sliced a mountain in half... I almost died thanks to you, but then again, you saved me by making a shield of sound waves...
Yoshiko: I remember that too! And I can also eat any kind of sound...
Miya:*begins to smile
I remember the time when you were forced to listen to a speech and then just ate all of the words the person was saying, cuz you didnt wanna listen...
Yoshiko: And the speech was cancelled right when he was starting to say nice, delicious phrases...
*grumbles
Sayaka : Cool! Your magic is similar to Natsu's. He can eat any kind of flames and use flames for physical attack and defense. He also have flying cat named Happy, just like yours *pointed to Miya* Amazing!
*heard the grumble
Sayaka : Are you hungry?
Itsuki: *He Sniffed the Air* Eh? A new Dragon is in town? Sheesh! This place is gonna become a Dragons Den before Long... And you know how bad that can get and how Fast... Man... If I see Igneel Or Gaia I'm Bailing...

Sera: You aren't gonna Ditch me are you?

Itsuki: I'd never consider it.

Sera: Good.

Itsuki: No Problem... I Guess we should go to the Guild now?

Sera: You gonna Apply?

Itsuki: Actually, I think I will! I don't think what happened all those years ago will happen again. Especially with this Guild.

Sera: That's hoping for too much... There's always someone stronger out there... And More evil...

Itsuki: I know I know... *He left Cash on the table to pay the Tab and they left, he used a Small Puddle of Water near him as a Gate Port to Teleport Into the Sea Behind the Guild And Floated over using the Breeze to carry him (Much Like Kazuma in Kaze no Stigma) and landed before the Great front door of the Guild, he swallowed hard and Noticing the Package he left not ten minutes ago to be gone without a Trace* Hope they Enjoyed... Unless Someone Stole It... *He walked in and Walked straight to Mira at the Counter asking for the Master of the Guild, Makarov* And I don't have a Resume-- (Formal Paper slip for Job recommendations and a list of Achievements showing as to why this specific Person should or shouldn't be accepted for a Job or task, a Record of ones Entire life) (Also, I'm not a DICTIONARY SO PLEASE DON'T ASK)-- So Uhm... Oh! Actually I have my former Guild Tattoo but It's a Bit Faded cause I got it 13 years ago...

(BTW No one has said How Far into the Series this story should Take Place so If any Important Characters Had Died or Went/are Missing I wouldn't know so don't give me Sh*t about it okay?! And Even though God Slayers have already been introduced this could STILL take place mid-series but the CHARACTERS wouldn't know. LOGIC.)
Yoshiko: Yeah, kinda...
*hears Natsu and Gray arguing and eats up everything they yell at each other
Im kinda full now... Oh, and I can tell they dont really mean everything they say... I mean, normally dirty talk tastes disgusting...
Miya: Is that so...? They look pretty serious if you ask me...
Yoshiko: Want me to try again?
Natsu and Gray: *continue arguing until they realize that Yoshiko is eating their words and that they arrent making a sound
Yoshiko: Yup! I am sure of it now... They really dont mean anything they say...
Miya: Ok, if you say so...
Yoshiko: *smiles triumphantly while Natsu and Gray look at her in shock
Sayaka : Well.. I'm glad you are similar to Natsu.. but I know Mira will thank you for making those two quiet.
*laughed
Sayaka : I was going to summon Lyra if you need to eat, but since you're full already.. I think you don't need it again.
Sera: Ahahaha! Quieter than I would've expected from them! *She Giggles*

Itsuki: Yeah... I Heard those two were famous for Busting this guild up like a raccoon in a barrel of meat...

Sera: Where'd you hear that saying?

Itsuki: Dunno. *He Ordered a Drink of Milk Tea and took a sip*
Yoshiko: It sounds way better like this, dont you agree?
Miya: Yes, it sounds so much more peaceful now... Ahhh...
Gray:*looks at Natsu to signal they attack Yoshiko together
Natsu:*nods and they both charge towards her
Yoshiko: So you decided not to talk after all...
*dodges them and they both crash into the wall
You see, you dont just charge at me like that, because my reflexes are rather fast...
Gray: Ow, my nose
Natsu: i think se aims to be the next Titania...
Yoshiko:*thinks
That would be nice, thanks for the idea! Ill train harder than before!
*smiles, then turns to Sayaka
By the way, Ive decided to apply to this guild, it seems like a fun place!
Itsuki: *He winced when he saw them crash and chuckled a bit, but it was a bit louder than he wanted it to be, once he saw Natsu and Gray Turn to him with a horrifyingly piercing Aura he panicked and turned back to the counter* Eesh... What's with them? They smash their face into a wall or sonethin'?

Sera: Oh you! You're worse than they are! *She popped out of his pocket and floated in front of his face*

Itsuki: Ahaha! Always been a Bad habit of mine! Sorry! *He stuck out his tongue*

Sera: *She scoffed and turned away* You better be grateful you can do some pretty damn cute puppy eyes... Jerk...

Itsuki: I wha-? *He legitimately didn't hear*

Sera: N-Nothing! Just... Shaddap! *She began pounding his head with her fists*

Itsuki: Ow! Owowowow! Jeez! You maybe a little fairy of a person but you still have your strength magic permanently active! You're physically stronger than me y'know!

Sera: That's not true.

Itsuki: You can lift an elephant with two fingers I need my whole hand!!

*They Bickered quietly*
(Anyone on?)
(Also, If anyone would be so kind I'd like to ask that everyone please take a look at the Wall, and If you don't know what I'm talking about Please take the time to look back in the History! Thanks so much! And if I'm sounding like a Jerk in your head at this point, you don't have to do anything that you don't want to. Okay?)
Sayaka : *run to the Natsu
"Are you ok?"
Natsu : *dusted his pants*
"Yeah, guess so"
Happy : Aye!
Sayaka : *Walked over Yoshiko
"Well, you can apply to Mira. And then she will draw guild tattoo on your body."
*pulled Yoshiko to Mira*
Itsuki: *He Turned to Mira after overhearing Sayaka* W-wait... I Apply to you? Not the Guild Master? Erm... I wanted to apply so Please *He clapped his hands together and bowed* Oh! But of course they were here long before I so please allow them to apply to the guild first, I can wait.

Sera: What a Gentleman

Itsuki: *He whispered through clenched teeth* Shaddap, I can't just barge in like this and ask to be put before everyone!
Sayaka : Oh it's okay. You can do it first, we could wait. By the way, what should I call you? *asked to Itsuki*
Mira : Where the guild tattoo want to be drawn? On your hand or where? *asked to Itsuki
Itsuki: Oh! Uh, thank you. *He bowed then turned to Mira then around again* Er... Here... *He took off his coat, placing it on the Counter and Pulled his shirt up to expose his back, with one medium-sized Scar down his spine and two Smaller ones on his shoulder blades and pointed to a small area just below the back of his neck* Sorry for the Inconvenience... Oh! *He turned to Sayaka and smiled gently, shyly even* Just Call me Itsuki, or Ikki if you'd like. *He Put his Shirt Down once he got his tattoo then turned Back towards the counter and Sipped his Tea again and Sighed*
(Anyone still on?)
(i'm sleeping when you're on. Time zone...)

Sayaka : Well, I'm Sayaka. People call me Sayaka-chan, you may call so if you like. *bowed to Itsuki* Ikki-kun! *clapped her hands* I'll call you Ikki-kun *smiled*
Itsuki: Sayaka-chan... Hm...? Alright. *He smiled back looking shy again and Bowed to her rubbing the back of his head* Now let's see... *He crouched and touched the Floor examining the exact size of his new tattoo and a faint glimmer showed at his finger tip where it was contacted with the floor and it drew up a blob of silver-ish material, melted Metal, he grasped it in his hand and a slightly brighter light came from his clenched fist and it dimmed immediately after he unclenched his hand revealing a fashionable ring with the Fairy Tail insignia at it's face with many swirls forming an intricate pattern like the flowing wind if it could be seen, he fitted it on his right index finger* Hm... Been a really long time since I've done that... I gotta try and hone my alchemy so I don't get too rusty...

Sera: Oi! Don't show off your powers you idiot!! *She flicked his forehead, harder than she meant*

Itsuki: *He was sent back a few meters and fell back hitting his head on a table, he fell on his back and Rolled on the Ground gripping his head flipping over again and again* $&%*@#!? Nnngh...!

Sera: *She Fluttered to him Oh my gosh!! Haha! Sorry Ikki!

Itsuki: WATCH HOW MUCH STRENGTH YOU USE!! YOU TRYIN' TO KILL ME?! *He said this slightly whispered as to not Disturb the others in the room as least as possible* Dang it you!

Sera: *She sweat drop* I said I was sorry what more do you want?!

Itsuki: You to NOT kill me!

Sera: Oh shut up! You're still more adept at battle magic so naturally your stronger than me, you also have more variations and a higher output and magic capacity! What do you expect of me?!

Itsuki: Oh forget it... *He snorted at her and got up and snatched up his milk tea gulping the rest and walked out, still bickering with Sera*
(I'm PST (Pacific Standard Time) since I live in Hawaii...)
((My clock : UTC + 07.00))

Sayaka : *ran after him* Ikki-kun! Where are you going to?
Itsuki: Uhm... I dunno... I'm just gonna Look around Magnolia Town for a While, try to find a Place to stay.

Sera: We're new in town so we don't have much to go on. Oh! I'm Sera, Ikki's Traveling partner... This idiot can't get anywhere if I'm not giving him directions...

Itsuki: Er... *He Scratched his cheek and Looked down* Could you... Possibly... Show us around...? *He was beginning to sound and act shy again*
Sayaka : *smiled* Well, no need to act shy. I would love to show you around. But keep in mind that I was also new here, I just moved to the town for keep an eye to my sister, Lucy.

Loki : *popped out of nowhere and pouted* You never take me to anywhere. *pinched Sayaka's cheek* I'm jealous...

Sayaka : *raised an eyebrow at Loki*
Itsuki: L-Lucy...?! You mean You're a Heartfilia? Awesome! I assume you're a Celestial Wizard As well, and you must be the Famed Leo, the Lion Spirit. An honor to meet you. *He smiled at both of them* Oh... Uh... I also Have nowhere to stay so might you know where I can find a Realtor? *He looked up at her scratching his head* I can't just Sleep at the Guild or on the Street so I should Find a Place as soon as possible...
Sayaka : Yes, I'm a Heartfilia.
*turned to Loki.
Sayaka : Shamed Leo actually, no girl will fall for you.
*turned to Itsuki
Sayaka : Uh.. I don't know where you could find a Realtor but I know where you can sleep for tonight. *lead Itsuki to a house* You can stay here for tonight, Ikki-kun.
Itsuki: Er... What's the Rent? I can pay it I think... *He looked around* And who's place is this anyway? Do you think they'll be okay with me being here? Oh... Uh.. Sayaka-chan... This... would happen to be YOUR house would It? *He sweat drop and became a little red*
Sayaka : *scratched the back of her head* How you know it? Yeah, this is my house. I never really mind if someone accompany me in the house. I live all by myself since Sis Lucy didn't allow me to stay in her house. She's also a bit cheap. So... I have to rent the money from my dad.. *chuckled nervously* So... will you stay with me? *get ready to open the door*
Itsuki: Oh! Uh! Sure! *He smiled a bit* I don't mind... Forgive my Intrusion, It's been a long time since I've shared Living Quarters with Anyone Except Sera... *He heard and felt her Rustly in his pocket* Se-- !! *He looked at her*

Sera: *She was Already Fast Asleep in his pocket*

Itsuki: *He put a Finger to his lips to request Sayaka be quiet then Picked Sera out Gently and Snapped his Fingers silently Making a Very Small Bed, just Sera's size appear out of nowhere, he took it and tucked her in* Sleep well... *He smiled and Led Sayaka to the Family Room* Sorry about that, she's a lighter sleeper than you'd think. So, Are you hungry? I can make us some dinner, it's the least I can do!
Sayaka chuckled slightly as she saw that Sera fell asleep. She nodded when he request her to be quiet.
"Oh, of course! I would love to have someone cook for me." Sayaka usually cook by herself, but since Itsuki request it, she wouldn't mind either. She lead him to the kitchen. "Here is the kitchen. Go ahead and cook."
Itsuki: *He Grinned* Right! *He pulled up his Sleeve and Wrapped an Apron around himself and pulled out a Bunch of Ingredients* Hope you don't mind Curry, It's Fast and Easier than most other Foods I know how to Cook... *He Boiled a Pot of Water and peeled the Vegetables, washed them and Diced them into Chunks throwing them into the Water, He Mixed a Thick Greenish Yellow Sauce in another pot and stirred, Pulling out a Large cut of Meat and Dicing it into cubes and Boiling it Slightly with the Veggies, creating a wondrous Aroma on it's own, the Sauce Came to a Boil and He poured the Boiling Foods into the Sauce Making the Scents Clash with a powerful explosion of smoke and Steam, he Began Slowly Mixing with a Long wooden Spoon, he Brought out a Testing Bowl and Tasted the Sauce* Hmm... A Bit more Pepper... *He shook a bit of Cracked pepper in the bowl and Added Basil And Parsley to it to Strengthen the Flavour of the Sauce and The Meat, he tested it once more and Smiled* It's done...! *He smiled at the Success and Wiped the Sweat from his Brow Pulling the Pot off the Stove As the Rice Cooker, which he'd Done in the Very Beginning, had Chimed to signal the rice was cooked* It's Ready! Please Have a Seat. *He Served the Food to the Plate swiftly and Cleanly, he Poured some Water into cups and Walked out Plated on his arms a Towel over his Right Shoulder and Cups in hand he slid them down onto the Table letting nothing escape the Plates or cups, he Sighed with Relief* Whoo! *He Wiped his Forehead and Smiled* Enjoy! *He waited for her to try the Curry anxiously twiddling his thumbs to see her Reaction and hear her thoughts*
Sayaka smiled as he served the dish. She took a knife and fork. She cut the meat elegantly and eat it with her fork. "Hmmm... It's delicious!" She smiled warmly. "Maybe we should cook together sometime," she said while cutting the mean, prick it with her fork and held out the fork with meat to Itsuki, request him to eat it. "Your dish is wonderful. Try to eat it yourself."