anime Writting/Fan Fiction Contest! (Closed for now)

x-Yumi-x3 posted on Oct 22, 2012 at 01:35AM
You'll need to read every single bit of this to understand how this will work. If something is messed up and you just don't undetstand anything ask, please bear with me.

Welcome to my writting contest. I thought about it making a contest like this because I know I really love to write as in writing story of my favorite anime characters. Or I guess articles, Fan fictions which you guys like to call it.
With are from Naruto they're Itachi, Sasuke, Naruto, Sasori, Deidara, and ect.
Along with my OC Yumi and others.
And from other animes.

It I'll be very fun if a lot of people where to join; I see a lot of people on this site writting or typing there own fan fictions and asking people to read them. So why not do it here?

Rudes/How it's done:

How we're gonna do is, you gonna be juged on how well the story is written. I don't mean GRAMMAR you don't have to have PERFECT grammar, my grammar sucks, my spelling sucks.
Just let us be able to tell what your saying.

I'd really rather you didn't type in text talk, although I have a few text talk in my storys. You can have a few but I don't wanna see in every sentece, lol, rolf, wbu, nvm, and ect. It want hurt you, cause I am allowing you to have a little bit of text talk.

This is probably the most important thing ever. How long should your story be?
We don't want it five pages long, no one whats to read a five page long story oka? We just don't mostly when we have others to juge. Let it be a paragraph if it need to be longer than let it be, we don't want a page long either UNLESS you write you storys like I do. In RP fourm.
Example:
Yumi: I hope we have a lot of great storys, I can't wait!
Akio: I agree.
That's the only way you can have it, that long because it doesn't take that long to read. Unless you have a whole paragraph of each person talking. .-.

Next would be, can I submit in a story that I didn't write?
Yes, BUT you have to say, I didn't write this you can't take the credit of someone elses work. Put who wrote it, if you don't know who wrote it then just say I didn't write this. I don't want every single story you write to be someone elses, there's no fun in that..!

You can write each sotry in RP from story from I don't care.

How this is gonna work it we like you to write a story with your characters with our topics. That means if we say we want a funny story it has to have something funny in it.
If it says Free writing it can be about anything you want. (We know a lot of people will like the free writing so we'll put that in a lot.)
Why do we have topics? Why not? Don't you find it more challenging?
The topics are.
1st topic: Funny
2nd topic: Free writing
3rd topic: Sad
4th topic: Action
5th topic: Who ever wins gets to pick the next topic.(doesn't matter what it is.)
6th topic: Scary
7th topic: Free Writing
8th tpoic: Funny
9th topic: Free writing.
10 topic: Free writing

How this will be juged is how well the juges like your story, and how well you put it into the topic.
No Juge will Juge on, you grammar as said before.
We want not like your story because You have Yaoi and Yuri in your story. We want hate your story because of your pairings, your characters or anything I'll make sure everything is fair.

Juges: We need like five juge we already have 2 we need 3 more juges PLEASE be a juge if you want to be one than please ask I want say no. But if your gonna be one you HAVE to be an active member on fanpop. I need five juges because I'm not an active member on fanpop me and the other juge aren't, we get on once everyday but that's really not enough. if you're a juge that means you run this contest also oka?

The juges are able to leave comments about what they think of your story.

Winners:
1st:
2nd:

We'll try not to let the same people win each time.

Needs to be read:
How you will Submit in your story is by giving us the link OR
writing it, down there V_V or copying it pasting it.
Your gonna need this information on it.
Characters:
Anime they're from: (If they're OC's than say OC's)
And who it's wrote by: (If it's not your story than put who's it is.)

Notice: YOUR STORY CAN BE ABOUT ANYTHING. It doesn't have to be about Naruto because I like Naruto, I also like other animes.

Yes your story has to be about Anime. Talk to me if it's not.

So lets me sum everything up.

Rudes:
-No being mean because you don't like someones story.
-Have fun.
- No long freaking five page storys.

Topics: (Every week we'll change topics, but the first topic is different because of how late this contest is starting.)(Also on the weekends that's when we juge and pick the winners; It's like this because of my schedule. I'm pretty busy.)

1st topic: Funny (Oct 23-Oct 26)
2nd topic: Free writing
3rd topic: Sad
4th topic: Action
5th topic: Who ever wins gets to pick the next topic.(doesn't matter what it is.)~
(Winner Clutch, He chose- Free Writting.)
6th topic: Romance~
7th topic: Free Writing (Winner gets a prize.)
8th tpoic: Funny
9th topic: Scary-Twist
10 topic: Free writing

Winners: Topic One
1st: Anifanfreak
2nd: Cerudays

Winners: Topic two
1st: Clutch
2nd: Anifanfreak
3rd: xXItachiXx

Winners: Topic three
1st: xXitachiXx
2nd: Clutch

Winners: Topic Four
2nd: xXItachiXx

Winners: Topic Five
2nd: Riku

Winners: Topic Six
1st: Yumi
2nd: Clutch

Welp that's all I hope I have forgot about anything..knowing me I have. ._. Have fun!
Yumi~

Updated: Hi! This contest will be closed for a bit, see ya! c: ~Yumi 12/2/12
 You'll need to read every single bit of this to understand how this will work. If something is messed
last edited on Dec 03, 2012 at 04:34AM

anime 109 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...