Zombies Zombie guns

thegunsmith posted on Apr 01, 2012 at 04:04AM
I run a gun website; I also happen to be a huge Zombie fan.

I need a bit of input from the forum if anyone is willing:

I need to know what sucks, what doesn't; what needs to be added for the zombie section of my website.

If the post is in the section it involves zombies, even if it doesn't seem like it.

I would love to hear comments on making it a better user experience for other zombie fans...

my email is info@netgunsmith.com

The website is www.netgunsmith.com

The zombie specific category is at: link

Please, any constructive criticism helps. Hope you enjoy it.

Zombies 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MA-01_T-103 said…
wink
u need beast pistol lik desert eagle's DONT do snipers unless ur on a roof thats safe.Somtimes u mit need a maching gun if so use a silent scer so u DONT get unwelcom guest ( if u know wat i mean ). travel in groups DONT split up itz just stupid if u DO.MOST IMPORATENT IS DONT GET BIT if so u tren & try to kill ur team mats just 1 bullet in the brain to seat u free. there u go i hope this will help u at wat u wanted peace out ( send me a message if u think this would help u ).
lebih dari setahun yang lalu weresmyanime said…
cake
go by yourself other people will srew you over use a BIG flamethrower (it kills hem over time good for clearing spaces)
a assult riffle(whatever you can get your hands on) a mectey a crowbar and a 44 marlin reapeter with a 9mm handgun
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xboxrocksx45 said…
a flamethrower is the ultimate-zombie-killing-machine but it's too heavy to carry yourself zombies will catch up to you if you have one and without a flamethrower setting them on fire will only make them nore deadly (whats better a regular zombie or a flaming zombie?) here's what you need,

Ammo,ammo is good in all areas with zombies in it and you need a lot of it. You wouldn't want zombies eating you while you're regretting you didn't bring any ammo for your gun

Knifes and swords,knifes and swords don't have ammo and will kill zombies fast any kind of hand help blade would be good.If you have any advanced skill in using any other thing than blades i recommend using that and bringing at least one blade as long as you're good with it you dont want to hurt yourself rather than hurt the zombies.If you do manage to cut yourself instead of the zombies grab your gun or run!Bleeding will make the zombies want to eat you more. better have a first aid kit

Diary,recording your info you discover on zombies can help you kill them or find a cure.

One or two of your friends,having a a few teammates doesn't hurt unless they're a zombie.Don't be puzzled of what to do when zombies infect your friend,just shoot him/her in the head.But keep small groups.Having a whole army is a bad idea,there's a pretty high chance of them getting hurt and drawling more zombies to your area once that happens a few people are going to get bit then more then more then you.

Brains and speed, this is about the last thing you need.Zombies are slow and stupid all you have to do is either out-think them or outrun them.Be creative and use whatever is in your area to defend yourself, like launching a pretty explosive missle at a water-tower can make it fall and kill a bunch of zombies.