Total Drama Island Fancharacters :D RP time! [DS style X3]

Duncan-superfan posted on Jan 27, 2011 at 01:09AM
'Kay so here is the topic of this RP forum:

So basically this is about our OCs and their everyday life. They all go to the same high school (haven't decided a name yet. x3) and they can interact with each other. :3

Requirement:
~*Optional* You should be able to RP sorta often. Because you may get behind on the RP and if you become sort've a big part of this RP, that could be confusing. xD

Rules:
~You may put in as many of your OCs as you want. :D (The more the better!)

~You cannot kill anyone.

~NO raping. (Sofie, I mean you.)

~Foul language is acceptable. :D

~Randomness may be allowed, but don't make it too confusing or ridiculous please.

~We must be able to read/understand your writing.. Oh and you must have good grammer. :3

~Have fun! (Of course. xD)

~Be careful when making your OC (or couple) do something adorable.. Some of the RPers might die from a squee attack. (Its true, I've seen it happen. 0.0)

Okay, so please follow the rules and have fun RPing. :3

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1747 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1747

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Duncan-superfan said…
Lyle:*takes a deep breath then exhales, stands up* We better go down stairs.. *slowly walks to the door*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu STALKER-TOAST said…
Skeater: *small nod*...
Lyle:*holds the door handle, doesn't turn around* Sk-skeater?
Skeater: H-huh? W-what....
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Lyle:Even a-after all this is.. D-do you still want to be with me? *squeezes the handle*
Skeater: *eyes water* Of course I still want to be with you! W-why would you think I wouldn't *sad look*
Lyle:*turns around, eyes widen slightly* O-oh, please don't cry, Skeater! *wraps his arms around Skeater* I-I just h-have fears of being ab-bandoned by the people I love.. I'm sorry that what I said made you sad.
Skeater: *sniffles,and looks at him* I-i'm sorry......I-i would never leave you...
Lyle:*smiles at him slightly* I love you.
Skeater: *smiles* I love you too...I-i..just hope your sister doesn't hate me...
Lyle:*takes his hand* Don't worry, I-i don't think she hates you.. *heads down stairs w/ him*
Lucia:*standing in front of the living room* Finally. *pats the couch* Sit.
Lyle:*heads to the couch and sits*
Skeater: *shakily sits down beside him*...
--
Nevi: *smiles at Keith* I better go *pays him for the olives,and walks out,huggling the jar* <3

???: *has been watching the entire time* You're an idiot,getting that excited over something that nasty.

Nevi: Huh? Are you insulting me? >C

Lucia:*sighs and paces in front on them* .. *stands still and faces them* Lyle, what the hell was going through your mind when you decided to bring a guy home for sex? (o.O)

Lyle:*blushes slightly* I-i didn't bring him here for s-s-sex.. I just wanted him to come over thats all..

Lucia:*scoffs* Sure you were. *looks to Skeater* Poor boy.. Lyle is always doing this. Whenever he meets a guy, he tries to push him into having sex with him..

Lyle:Th-thats not true, Lucia, and you know it! I've never been with anyone else!

Lucia:Pffft.. What about that dude from school?

Lyle:That was years ago and nothing happened! All I did was kiss him and he rejected me harshly!

Lucia:Don't give me that innocent routine, Lyle. T.T'
Skeater: *closes his eyes,face getting red with anger*...I...I can't believe you're doing this to your own brother...*opens his eyes,slightly glaring at her* Don't you understand how hard it has to be to be him?! (Skeater's barely angry,so that was hard to type o3o)
--
???: *sarcasm* Oh,of course not T.T I was thinking it would be easy to convince you to come with me,but you'll obviously be a complaining dick.

Nevi: o.O???

???: *sighs,and picks up a rock,throwing it at his head,knocking himout,and making him drop the olives*Experiment time...(??? is not my oc,btw)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jadore_renard said…
Jayden: *smiles and rubs his neck awkwardly* thanks

Talia: *arrives home and opens her door only to have her dog bolt out and run off down the street* gorramit! >.< *grabs a leash and some dog treats and takes off after her* Jesse! Jesse! Come back!
(Wow, Skeater.. o.o)

Lyle:*looks at him w/ shock*

Lucia:*small gasp* How dare you snap at me! I just can't stand the fact that he's a homosexual! *eyes widen slightly and covers her mouth*

Lyle:*looks back at Lucia* L-lucia? Are you, okay?

Lucia:I-I just wanted Lyle to find a nice girl to be with and posibly marry.. Maybe even have kids.. I never really thought about how hard it must be to love the same gender.. I never even ask him whats wrong when he comes home crying and upset.. All I do is yell..

Lyle:...
(Sorry o3o)
Skeater: *eyes widen,and he looks down*..I-i'm sorry....
Lucia:*smiles at Skeater slightly*

Lucia/Lyle:*pat his head* It's alright.

Lucia:*pulls her hand away* You really love him, don't you?

Lyle:*holds Skeater's arm* I do! With all my heart, Lucia. <3

Lucia:*sighs, looks to Skeater* I want you to take good care of my brother, 'kay? *then glares slightly at Lyle* I'll allow kissing in the house and if you start making out, don't do it in front of me and no going too far. Okay?

Lyle:*nods happily* Oh yes, Lucia. Thank you. ^^ *holds his arm a little tighter*
Skeater: *blushes,and smiles* Thankyou...sorry for sounding rude earlier...
--
*in a weird akward place*
???: *licking blood off of her hand like a cat* He's taking alot of time to wake up,maye I killed him...that wouldn't be good,the experiment would've failed then...maybe a slap would wake him up.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DanixxDumb said…
Yaio-Mai:*smiles* Its nothing really. Don't mention it.
Lucia:*says bluntly* It's alright. I'm a bitch sometimes. *walks into the kitchen*

Lyle:*looks at Skeater and smiles;voice is seductive* Wanna go back to my room? >3 (He is joking w/ him, btw. xD)

Lucia:*hears from the kitchen* o//o!
Skeater: o/////o L-lyle! *not noticing he's joking XDD*
--
Nevi: *small moan as his eyes start to open*

???: Oh,good,you're awake..I was starting to think I killed you. To be honest,it wouldn't bother me if I did,but for joy's sake,it'd be much more entertaining if I hadn't. *smiles* Can you feel your wings?

Nevi: W-what the...wings?
Lyle:*bites his lip, holding in giggles* You're so cute. X//3
Skeater: *blushes* You were joking? *small giggle* I guess I should've knew that ^^;
(gtg D: Bye 3: )
(Aww, bye. D:)
(This suckz. 3: I wanna RP really badd. ^^)
(Mua-ha! ^_^ Hehehe... Anyone on?)
(I am :3)
(Sweetness. ^^ Well.. I'm going to be bring in another OC. I feel so 'bleh' that others have multiple OC's on here and I have like one. xD)
(XD I can use someone else if you want.With all of this,I haven't even used my Cocky British Midget,so I'd be glad to bring him in XD)
(I'm on now, but I have Rping block >.< I don't know what to do DX)
(@STALKER-TOAST: Haha, Only in you want too. ^^ @Jadore-Renard: Hmm, Im in quite the block also. -_-' It sucks.)
(@Danixxdumb Okie @Jadore I sorry 3: I know how block feels u3u Not fun DX)
(Eh, I'll just bring in my crazy lady Kai. ^^ She's loco for video games and comics.)

Kai:*walking down the street, huggling her comics* No one shall touch you, my pretties. >.< *looks around* NO ONE! ^^

Random man: O.o.... Is that the special edition X-man comic?!

Kai:*growls* YUSH. It.... Is... MINE! >:3
(X-Men 8D)

Talia: *runs down the street looking around frantically* Jesse where are you!? *Shakes the bag of dog treats* gorramit dog! D:
(8D)

Kai:*feels something tugging at her jeans**sees it's a dog* HAI! Leave me alone, mutt! >:( I cannot drop these comics! :3

Yaio-Mai:*Nods* Its nothing.. So... Um.. *Looks around* We have a whole park, and there isn't any screaming babies around. What do you want to do?
Leeroy: *flipping through a newspaper,looking at the obituaries*...Really,no one mentions any of my targets? Well,I guess none of them are praise worthy *small laugh*
(I feel so out of place XDD)
Rain:*Appears behind Leeroy* O3o... HOIZ! ^^ Im Rain. :3 Can I ask you something?
Leeroy: Gah! *drops the paper,and turns to look at her with a small freaked out look*...Yes? o.o
Talia: *spots Jesse trying to jump up on Kai and runs over* No! Bad dog! >.< Sorry, she has the intelligence of a brick *grabs her collar*

(>w< that's Jesse below... I felt bad because I was portraying her badly in this RP XD She's actually very cute and I wuv her :3)
 Talia: *spots Jesse trying to jump up on Kai and runs over* No! Bad dog! >.< Sorry, she has the intel
Kai:*growls* Keep a hold of your mutt, properly! I could've dropped my comics and they would've been worthless! WORTH.LESS. O3o....

Rain: ..... Can you see that monkey on your hwead? ^^ He's laughing hysterically. *giggles*
Leeroy: T.T Thanks for wasting my time,I really needed that...
(Jesse's so cute <333)
(Haha, Rain hallucinates alot. She's a little wacko.)

Rain:*pouts* Well, you don't need to be rude... *grumbles* .... grumpy pants...>.<
(XDD That helps)
Leeroy: Oh,I'm sorry*sarcasm* u.u
(XDDD)

Rain: .... O.o.... HOIZ! *grabs Leeroy by the collar, and runs into an alleyway* Shhh... Don't... Speak... Or... Move... Both preferable. ^^
Leeroy: o.o And why not?! T.T
Rain: Because!..... *looks dumbfounded* Um... Because... T.T nevermind that!.... Now... Shhh! *covers Leeroy's mouth* >.<
Leeroy: >.< Mph~
Rain: ....You're kind cute when you're mad... ^^ *blushes, and releases Leeroy's mouth*
Leeroy: >//.//>; Um...thanks?