the lion king Lion king rp

guilmon2149 posted on Feb 06, 2012 at 07:07PM
set after LK2, a stranger is coming to the pridelands, and he has a secret for simba, one that will shock him and his family

create your own charecter or choose an existing one. i will be my fancharecter shadow and a secret charecter for now

simba: me
kovu:Simba4ever
kiara: none
scar: me

charecter sheet

name:
fur colour:
distinguishing features:
bio:(optional)
last edited on Mar 17, 2012 at 06:02PM

the lion king 121 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-121 of 121

lebih dari setahun yang lalu DragonWolf17 said…
zira hears the hyenas and gathers vitani and the others and runs towards the fight
well well well what do we have hear a fight witout me zira said after appering out of the grass beside shadow and the other outsiders appering out of the grass srounding simbas scar and the hyenas and the pride landers
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KingSimba4Ever9 said…
(Nala) :*looks upbat Zira and gassps.* She is alive!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Simba4Ever said…
Kovu: (looks up from fighting) "Zira? But how!?" (looks back at hyenas just in time to dodge an attack)
zira: well after i fell into the river with out drowning or hiting the rocks i then woke up in the outlands then i heard a fight so i gathered the other outsiders and headed over hear to find you guys figthing
Nala:*tries to takle Zira but a hyena gets in her way.*
zira: she walks up to scar well well well why isn't my husband who left us to starve and you left me to take care of are cub by my self in the outlands so you became king with the hyenas by your side
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Okami_Amaterasu said…
(Oooh, I want to join!)
Name: Ingavarr
Fur Colour: Pure White
Distinguishing Features: Red Markings on the forehead and around the eyes.
Ingavarr: *Walks steadily upto to the ongoing fight-out of curiosity-Stares at the fighting Hyenas/Lions/Lioness', judging if to get involved or not.*
zira; spots lioness comeing well who do we have here a nether lioness to join the fight zira walks up to new lioness well well who may i ask are you ziar walks back to scar thinking weather to tell the outsiders to attck or not to attck
lebih dari setahun yang lalu guilmon2149 said…
scar: i left you to die to keep my cover. and we wernt mates. my only son is shadow
shadow: your the one who gave me these scars
zira: no your one and true son was nuka and kovu killed him by not helping us to get your revenge on simba because you let us think you where dead and shadow you where the one that scar did not pick to follow in his paw prints but then kovu betraed us and fell in love with simba's daughter and left us to fend for are self in the outlands.
Ingavarr: *Growls at Zira* My name is no concern of yours Lioness! *Crouches a little, preparing for the possible on-coming fight and waits patiently for Zira's decision and listens to the on-going conversation, trying to figure things out*
Zira: oh i think that you should not cross me lioness so i will ask again who are you and my name is zira scars wife a he is saying that were are not mates and his only son was shadow but it was nuka that is his one and true son not shadow.
How do you know that you shouldn't cross me? *Growls*
Zira: oh because i'm not alone points out to the other outsiders add i can tell them to attck anybody any time
Ingavarr: *Takes a step back* Frightened to fight your own battles? Or do you have to get other Lions to do that for you *Sneers at Zira*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Simba4Ever said…
Kovu: (steps up beside Ingavarr) "It's true, she gets others to do her dirty work." (growls at Zira) "Isn't that right."
Ingavarr: *Gains some confidence from Kovu's defence and steps back forward* So, scared to do your own work *Zira* A young Lioness too much for you to handle? *Raises eyebrows and smiles menacingly at Zira*
(Nala) *continues to fight with the hyenas.*
zira; no i'm like my husband i dont fight i'm a planer so i plan before i fight but in this case i will fight you right here right now if i please but i'm trying to tell my husband that his son was nuka not this imposter shadow (zira at the end of his sentence looking toward scar than shadow).
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cuteasprincie said…
Name : Ikanwaga
Fur Color : Grayish Brown
Features : He would be a Lion.With very sharp and long teeth and an evil grinning face.With scratches and marks all over his body and with Black Hair.