Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM

Rosario Vampire 21567 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 21567

lebih dari setahun yang lalu trueshot05 said…
dont hog all the kills come on we need some too
lebih dari setahun yang lalu johnsda said…
all to easy u guys got this im siting this one out
*taking cover beneath a flipped warthog* alright im good
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mizure_Lover22 said…
Lover's energy is released at maximum charge*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
 Lover's energy is released at maximum charge*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
HOLY SHIT leave some for us come on thats not fair
not to worry many more to come as in behind you
lebih dari setahun yang lalu killshotzzz said…
DAMMIT THAT WAS MY TRUCK *jumping out of the warthog after grabbing the black dufflebag from behind the passenger seat, does a tight roll out of the warthog and lands 10 feet away just a plasma round the size of a tank hit the warthog incinerating the whole truck* DAMMIT THAT WAS MY TRUCK
*getting back into a fixed position, deploying the bipod once again, firing the last shot in the magazine into a hunter's chest tearing a hole through the center of his chest, quickly reloading while pulling the sniper off my back and lying it next to me* if u need cover don't hesitate to ask i am a long range expert
um yeah take out the enemy at 12 o'clock pls because theres alot of hunters that way
alright no problem *turning around taking the sniper next to him and posting it at our 12 o'clock and taking out hunters one by one*
bacc at home hi moka dont worry havent been sayin any thing latly
*kicks me into soild rocK* y u do that *u havent been saying anything LATELY*
i can help too *goes to turn around and a plasma blast impales him dead center of the back incinerating the MJOLNIR armor where it hit and taking an 8x2 inch hole in the vampire spartans back* shit *coughs up blood and falls over mortally wounded
hey lover i will cover you bring him back over here i will shoot anything going towards the two of u *going back on the other sniper rifle covering killshotz*
hey killshotz your part lycan also k and here i come
wat how *coughs up blood and falls into cardiac arrest*
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Josh-Akishia said…
big smile
*embeds youki into sniper rifle, shoots a covenant cruiser ship explodes* WOOT!
alright bring him back i got your back *shooting right over lovers shoulder hitting a hunter in his left eye*
its about time you join us josh we could use ur help
oh right here he is*puts killshotz on medic bay injecting more monster blood into him to increase regenerating properties*
*shoots right over lovers left shoulder shooting through two elites chests and entering a hunters shield* fuck i missed
i got u covered lover
laugh
*shoots brute chieftain sneaking up on Allan* your welcome *takes out a grenade throws it at a group of grunts/elites, explodes decimating the group* HELLS YEAH!
oh yeah i am originally a lycan but me and moka dated one time i almost died she injects me with her blood i become new breed of monster oh and i am a spartan-III with mark-VI MJOLNIR amour
um help me
 um help me
angry
*glares at lover* STOP MENTIONING THAT!
thanx dude *pulls out magnum shooting active camoflauge elite in forhead behind josh* i got ur back also
*bullet goes right over lovers head nailing hunter in throat decapitating him* i got ur back
sorry josh but killshotz needed to know while he was still awake
*runs over to the second hunter attacking lover and rips its um... Heart out?* please stop mentioning you and moka dating it makes me wanna puke
alright just bring him back over here if u can or want to so he can regenerate without getting hit by a stray plasma round
hes already on the table and healed and awake now
*sits up partialy on the gurney just enough to get a fallen assault rifle version 4, packs a bigger punch and a built in acog* lover catch *just as a second plasma round tears through the front of the MJOLNIR armor an put another smaller hole in the armor and a 3x2 hole in his chest* dammit y me *falls back onto the gurney falling unconscious*
big smile
speaking of stray plasma rounds *said plasma round hits lover in head removing all memory of him and moka dating* that takes care of that
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emoboycry said…
anyone kmow sword techniques?then help me out with all these elites
-keep slashing elites one by one-
alright just saying *shooting through an aluminum wall blowing the head off an elite, hiding in active camoflauge behind lover*
um no that missed sorry hehe nice try remember i am fast and caught it killshotz thanx do not worry josh me and moka are only friends*damn right* *moka smashes lover into ground* ouch
i do *lover comes in and uses 8 trigrams 64 palms* hehe bye bye elites
dammit
hey you should be happy moka chose you to be her mate oh yeah i should tell you something about my blood line
laugh
that is just ur luck killshotz to get hit by another plasma round
um my brother happens to be Alucrad
guys dont remind me this bs it brings bac lonely thoughts
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Azur_Fenix said…
*the sky grows dark and a warped laughter rings out* "have fun killing weakling i see" *red lightning cracks in the black sky* "how about something that can provide you with a challenge??"
shut up*lover smacks azur 8 miles away and 10 miles into the ground*hehe
thats why i will never find a mate
push u around i mean kick u around lol
*fires a sniper round down range into the head of a hunter about to shoot lover with his plasma launcher* dont lose sight of the hunters they dont play fair
*wakes up and looks down at the newly regenerated hole in his chest* ok now I have to get more armor after this *reaches down and picks up an assault rifle version 4 and send a burst at an incoming elite the bullets tearing through its sheilds and ripping the elite in half*
as much as I want to kill you right now AZUR now is not the time for your shananagans
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Azur_Fenix said…
hehehe.....you havent learned yet have you *dispates* *thunder and lightning flashes across the sky* "your are not worth of facing me yet.... but my hound is on you level" "do try to have fun for as long as you live witch wont be long"
 hehehe.....you havent learned yet have anda *dispates* *thunder and lightning flashes across the sky*
Zur I kill u if it the last thing I do-_-
*snaps the hounds neck* you were saying azur?