Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM

Rosario Vampire 21567 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 21567

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mizure_Lover22 said…
i must protect you all *does most dangerous hand sign and touches ground in pain*here it comes
 i must protect anda all *does most dangerous hand sign and touches ground in pain*here it comes
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emoboycry said…
shit you dumass dont kill yourself just yet
*lover enters a semi comma state and in a demonic voice* you all who dare to challenge us shall die*lovers aura is seen through the galaxy*NOW DIE YOU PITIFUL CREATURES!
 *lover enters a semi comma state and in a demonic voice* anda all who dare to challenge us shall die*l
lebih dari setahun yang lalu johnsda said…
watch out emeny bird encoming
there messing with lets go for real
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu trueshot05 said…
*slings around picking up an RPG and shot towards the incoming bird nearly missing but skimming the wing and blowing it apart sending it spiraling out of control somewhere to the left* I got you covered Lover
YOU ALL SHALL SEE MY TRUE FORM*unleash even more energy bringing out true form*HAHAHA
 anda ALL SHALL SEE MY TRUE FORM*unleash even lebih energy bringing out true form*HAHAHA
sorry this is my twins account that was supposed to be killshotzzz but forgot cant be signed in on the same internet at the same time
dont hurt yourself
angry
danm you all so stupid!!!!!!!-eyes turn red and speaks ancient devil language and opens a portel a whole army of demons comes starts killing all of the covenaut-
 danm anda all so stupid!!!!!!!-eyes turn red and speaks ancient devil language and opens a portel a wh
strike fear into the eyes of the enemy
*mizore screams*hurry put him in a sealed state that feeds on energy he can destroy this world in this form please stop him please!
angry
cant stop the convant and him at the same time its all tooo MUCH
cake
smashes lover head intill hes back to hes normal form-
lebih dari setahun yang lalu killshotzzz said…
*fires 3 shots of a magnum into a set of grunts putting wholes in the center of the sets chest* sorry about trueshot05 he is actually my twin i just made him an account on firefox while im on firefox and it logged me off and him on forgot it could do that
I SHALL BURN THIS WORLD AND KILL ALL WHO DARE TO APPOSE ME!
 I SHALL BURN THIS WORLD AND KILL ALL WHO DARE TO APPOSE ME!
*mizore tells emoboy how to turn me back in to normal form*you have to use a ancient sealing jutsu to seal the demon inside of him away
angry
no monster can control themsevles when in true form
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Josh-Akishia said…
angry
*sees lover's true for* guess I have no choice *grows bigger about same size as lover, fangs lengthen, ears get pointy, grows....paws? And black and white fur?* LOVER STOP NOW OR I WILL END YOU!!!
danm I cant hold it!!!!!!!!
 danm I cant hold it!!!!!!!!
I WILL BURN YOU!!!*lover's true voice* *help me get all three of the dark lords they can seal this demon*QUITE YOU LOW LIFE SCUM!!
I wish I could but I cant hold my pain of sades
theres a ancient tomb in your home josh get it to slow down this demon it contains the power to hurt it
he cant emo dont no past no future its all now
go back while you still can
*lover screams in pain* *slowly trying to get control over the demon* hurry pls i cannot fight him for much longer*screams even louder in pain*
DAMMIT!!! To save moka DIE LOVER!!! *attacks lover swiping with claws gets one hit lover bites shoulder causing josh to bleed* cannot he's too strong *not hearing anyone because true form overwhelming josh as well*
to tell you the trust my,misson was to end this stupid war -uses my power to seal lover demon form and dies-
ahhhhhh hes goin to get control i require a rosary it will contain him long enough for the sealing ritual to begin and finishaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
no you shall not die *blocking the power and sending it back to keep allie alive* just get the rosary and do the ritual aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
you what ill hold him off continue with the ritual
*lover grunts in pain during ritual do to the excesive energy*
*lovers eyes began to change*
 *lovers eyes began to change*
*the transformation finishes*the demon is sealed i now control most of his power through these eyes of mine
 *the transformation finishes*the demon is sealed i now control most of his power through these eyes o
rainy
looks at the sky and starts raning-h-hey lover here take this one -lools at the sky one more time and dies-
 looks at the sky and starts raning-h-hey lover here take this one -lools at the sky one lebih time an
*lover does ancient hand sign of resurrection and brings back emoboy*You will live the demon is sealed now prosper on this world
good work brb
I-i cant dude im just dark entatede in a body I never had a body so farewell
no live you fool
hehe -coughs blood and portel opens and takes the body away-
ah man *honey hes alive just needs to regain power in the 8th dimension
sick
*puts on rosary walks over to lover* just let it go * moka runs over* "Josh I saw I was so worried" *axe kicks josh into the ground* "Don't ever scare me like that again!" ow!
hey wat up im new im killshots twin
nice use of naruto shipuden stuff though mizure-lover
thanx josh just hard to let him go and everything looks so weird with these new eyes i mean i can see your energy and you seem very slow
thank you trueshot
3 weeks -
wow that was hard thats why i stay in human form cant stand it when you go bacc to monster
lebih dari setahun yang lalu killshotzzz said…
*sitting in back of a downed pelican applying a medkit to a shoulder wound* man you all have powers and im stuck like this
 *sitting in back of a downed pelican applying a medkit to a shoulder wound* man anda all have powers a
man i never go to monster form due to how dangerous my demon is
killshotz come here*lover has a weird look in new eyes*
angry
*backhands lover causing lover to fly 40 ft* WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SLOW!!!