acak Song Chorus Game

zanhar1 posted on Mar 14, 2018 at 01:08AM
It's different from the song game! In this one, one person posts the chorus of a song and the other person re-writes the lyrics in a funny and creative way. Remember when teachers would tell you to quote something but in your own words; that's what this is.
You can translate the chorus into Shakespeare, you can turn it into a rap, you can use old English, and so on. You can also simply take the lyrics and make all of the lyrics opposites or synonyms.
Run it through a site like this link if you have to lol.

It doesn't necessarily have to be the chorus either--it can be any verse you'd like.

Example;

User 1: Open up your eyes save yourself from fading away now, don't let it go. From Within Temptation's Heart Of Everything

User 2: Give me a break - open up your eyes save yourself from fading away now, don't let it go. I've been unfairly treated by the press

Sing me a song of your beauty of your kingdom. From Nightwish's Angels Fall First
last edited on Mar 14, 2018 at 01:12AM

acak 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SilentForce said…
Come on bro,sing me a fucking song of your beauty and of your kingdom because I'm bored and need to hear a good tune.

"I'll fight hell to hold you,no river too deep or mountain high" from Kiss' I'll Fight Hell To Hold You
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
2ntyoneplts commented…
Hell berkata he wants to hold you, now isn’t that sweet look into his evil eyes. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 2ntyoneplts said…
...(cut some out here)
Please use discretion
When you're messing with the message man
These lyrics aren't for everyone
Only few understand
-Message Man Twenty Øne Piløts
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu