random role playing 20 Ancestors

Riku114 posted on Oct 22, 2013 at 04:55AM
Prologue:

'Kill it!' 'Its a monster!' 'It will bring us all treachery!' 'That is a being against the will of God!' The mob shouted with their pitch forks and torches as they chased down a young man around the age of 21 down the streets. Within time, he ran straight into a dead end; blocked off by a wall with no where to run. He didn't want to do this, after all it would just make him look like more of a monster then he already did but he had to. His eyes changed from their usual yellow into a bright red and glistened. He placed his hand on the wall and an orange circle appeared around his hand and began to grow wider and wider but then-

'Stop it right there you fiend. I, Corin, will rid of you, a monster off of this world. You are not needed!' A man with a white suit and a long white cape pushed through the crowd. He had a large scepter. The young man glared at Corin and then took a large leap above the crowd and began to run off again. The two ended up in a barren dirt ground, with no one but a single woman and the two of them there. The woman was a woman of great beauty.

'You wouldnt dare' the man hissed at Corin who just smirked a sneer smirk and opened his mouth. 'Oh I wouldnt?' Corin said as he pulled out a small knife 'Its sinful to love a monster. A demon. God wouldnt punish me for carrying out his will' he placed the blade of the small knife against the neck of the young woman. Without a word, the man jumped off and pushed Corin away and off of the woman. Corin stumbled back a bit and looked over at the man. 'Dont go attacking others' the man spoke in a firm voice then turned to look at the woman 'Kasa, escape. I dont want you to get harmed in the business of a monster' before she could speak he placed his finger on her forehead and she vanished off. 'How noble of you.' Corin spoke as he rose his finger 'though you should know, that no real angel like I would be knocked off so easily'. From where the man's chest was yellow strips of aura appeared and wrapped around the man pulling him to the floor following with a large surge of a white aura. The man screamed in pain as his eyes returned back to yellow. 'Your defeat will be a new era for the humans and the angels alike. The end of the demons. Any last words?' he looked down in victory at the man. The man was out of breath and looked up, despite his head still being able to move, his body was in complete paralysis. He could not even lift a finger. Well he was done now wasnt he? He coughed and a dark puff came out and disputed. He looked back up at Corin. 'Yeah. A few. You cant ever get rid of me'. Corin looked down at him and chuckled. 'Cute. You think you are invincible.....' Another shock, one much larger then earlier was sent through the man's body and his head fell.

Description:

Since that day in the early 1900s almost everyone believed that the man was gone forever; that him, being the last demon to walk earth and also one of the best, vanishing meant the end for demons roaming earth. A small portion of people believed he still lingered off somewhere on earth. Actually, both were wrong. That man indeed did not survive, but he was not gone forever. That dark puff he had released on his death bed was a spell that carried the fragments of his soul and his being and placed it on his future generations to come, with the first generation to inherit it was his 1 month old son, one he had with the woman he had protected.

Now in 2013, the idea of the man, Corin, and the woman had been altered when written in a few of the books to glorify Corin as a grand hero. Despite such, most found this just a story and nothing more. There are now 20 ancestors of the man and 10 of Corin. The man's ancestors known nothing of their lineage and usually walked the path of a regular person their age. The ancestors of Corin did know about their lineage very well and ran in an organization all together as a large team known as the WWO or White Wing Organization with exorcists following them.

All was pretty much peaceful and fine until the WWO found out about the carry on of the man's soul. The idea that the man was still technically alive did not bring them please and they set themselves out to exterminate him once and for all. Now with those 10 ancestors being targeted will they truly figure out the full true story of their old ancestor or will they run and cower away?

(Let me note that each of the 10 ancestors are DIFFERENT parts and have DIFFERENT powers)

Co-Owner: Wantadog

Rules:

1) Be nice. Okay? We dont need any douches.
2) Until a certain point in the rp when I will make this a closed RP, 2 ancestors to the man and 1 ancestor to Corin are allowed
3) No oneliners. Im not expecting a novel but I do expect a post higher then a 1st grade level...... As in no: Bob ate the burger.
4) Timeskips need the majority approval
5) Keep drama out of the rps and in the private mail.
6) Be reasonable in the battles.
7) Only the ancestors have abilities. No humans with abilities...... Well there are some loop holes to this, but....... it should not be in the bios for a hint.......
8) Mature content is allowed, just not TOO much
9) Im gonna check the ancestors to make sure they fit....... The man's ancestors should have different powers
10) Have fun..... Or all your gummy bears will fall into a giant pit of acid..... Called my stomach.......

Character Sheet:

Name:

DOB:

Ancestor of the Man/Ancestor of Corin/Regular Human:

Powers: (Only if AotM or AoC)

Appearance:

Bio:

Other:

Characters:

AotM:
1. Sazaune (Saza) Yukimana (Riku)
2. Kaguya Inukaza (Taika)
3. Jace Komaru (Vegta)
4. Kubinashi Xeveres (Riku)
5. Kaito Tetsura (Zeph)
6. Blake Kairn (Ayaka)

AoC:
1. Serkai Ayaka (Ayaka)
2. Alice Rix (Kat)
3. Sebastian Cruz (Riku)
4. Alistair Chandos (Wanta)

Humans:
Takashi Noryin (Riku)
Samantha McCourthin (Yugioh)

Demon Ancestors: (only fraction demon and have less/weaker powers the smaller the fraction)
Okyo Harakuge (Riku)
Kise Harakuge (Riku)
last edited on Oct 30, 2013 at 03:29AM

random role playing 181 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...