random role playing Forget me please

LocalArtistist posted on Oct 20, 2013 at 04:56AM
In an crumbling world there is no room for emotions, only survival. The weak are killed and the strong survive. That is just how it works, if you cannot survive the tests the Society puts you through than you will not survive at all.

24 cities all covered by a huge dome. The Society uses these cities as eliminators. Putting in 48 people of all ages testing them with all sorts of fatal challenges until their are only 6 people left in each city. Those people are then forced into training to be used as warriors in the war of man kind VS Cryotiens that are trying to invade earth.

The Society has learned as much as they can about the Cryotiens, yet releases little to no information to the rest of earth's human population, especially not the selected (the 6 out of the 48 people selected to each city).

The city enforces such strict training and elimination in order to establish that they have only the very best soldiers. The only problem is that they are reducing the human population even faster than the Cryotiens are.
vxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxv

What are Cryotiens? Imagine a huge slimy pink creature that looks like an inside out and backwards human with dragon fly like wings. It feasts on the calcium and iron that is found in human bones and blood. They will tear you in half and eat you, if the get a hold of you.

The society picks the selected 48 at random, if their name appears on the computers than they are selected, they can't fight against being selected.

You can have at the most four characters but only one of those four can be one of the selected. You can be part of the Society, one of the selected, a normal citizen, or even one of the Cryotiens.

Your goal: survive

Yes there is sex and swearing, please don't kill others without their permission first.
NO GOD MODING!! NO ONE LINERS!!! Unless you really can't do anything else.

Anything else just ask, we will fill out the finer details as we go.

Name:

What are you?:

What city are you in (the cities go by numbers):

How long have you been in the city:

Appearance:

Weapon(if you are a selected or society member):

Bio:

Other:

last edited on Oct 23, 2013 at 05:24AM

random role playing 166 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 166

lebih dari setahun yang lalu L_Deneuve said…
Suddenly if out of nowhere Noone fell into the basement through the roof. "Ow..." he said scratching his head. "This skin..." he started and smiled greatly, "Hey there Ax!"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kat-chan said…
Ai barely had time to glance at Noone, busy trying to maneuver around Naomi's attacks. "And another joins the death bed. Lovely." She slashed twice at Naomi, forming an 'X' before backing out of her reach. It was always so much easier to beat people who used shorter weapons than her.
Noons blinked and then smiled a large toothy grin, "And who is this?..." He says cracking his neck by twitching really fast. "Girl do you know who you are speaking to?"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fangfan7 said…
Naomi was getting frustrated. When she was first selected she had a sword, but she lost it two years ago. All she had were her throwing knives, and she couldn't even throw them. She backed away enough to give herself a scone to think. If she went umps takes would Ai follow? Noami went after Ai again with her knives and then took a fw steps towards the stow so she would have to follow in order to attacker with the sword.
Ai stared irritably at Naomi, now out of her reach. She knew that going after her would mean risking the others' escape, but she was also aware that staying with the others would mean risking Naomi's escape. Then, remembering the hopefully stable perimeter that had been secured, she made her decision.

"I'll be back for you; don't worry." she growled at Naomi, before turning to Noone, immeadiatly slashing at him.
Naomi cursed under her breath. She could go, escape, and not have to worry. On the other hand she could stay hand help Jean, Ax, Casper and Noone it. She didn't trust them, but for an odd reason she felt like she owed to them. It could also mean getting herself killed. Of course it wasnt like she was going to get anywhere with the injury Ai gave her. "Damn it" she said quietly and went back into the fight.
Ai whirled to meet Naomi, slashing at her legs. "I thought you were running away. Just go hobble off or something." she said harshly.
Noons growled and smirked then removed his skin. He revealed his true form of being a cryotien, he hissed and bared his fangs. "Guess I'll have to eat you all now."
Ai made a face at Noone's true form. Of course, being a society member, she was already aware of the existence of the Crytoreans, but actually seeing one still made her stomach twist.

"Ew." she managed to choke out, grimacing at the sight of him.
Naomi covered her mouth as she made a gagging noise. This could only be one of the monsters she had heard of. "Well then, what a pleasant little twist" she said, putting away one of her knives and reaching for the gun she had. She had no idea if I would work or not on this monster.
He hissed and clawed at her face, "You're going to die. What do you plan to do with that." He asked curious. He'd never seen a gun before and was confused by it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu peterpansbff said…
Ax and Casper were busying themselves with the surrounding opponents as Naomi and that mysterious lady were battling. Casper was next to Jean, using objects around him to fight off the others. Ax was just using his hands.

He shook his head as Noone fell from the roof but tried not to be too distracted by it. That crazy alien was going to reveal them if he wasn't careful... Noone's fake skin tore off, and Ax winced. Great, just what he had thought...

Ax took the risk of stopping and watched as his acquittance Naomi whipped out a gun. Why hadn't she thought of using it while battling before---? Oh.

She was pointing it at Noone. Because he was an alien. Would she do the same to him? Would she turn on them like that just as quickly? His heart beat against his chest rapidly.

"Watch out, idiot," Casper shouted over to Ax in concern. What was Ax doing, standing there like that?

Ax ducked and jabbed the attacker in the jaw, but then resumed watching. "Noone.... not a good idea," he said as the Cryotien swiped at gun-wielding Naomi. "Don't push her to use that!"
"I'd really prefer not to use this. It can be so messy." She said darkly. "Leave us alone, and I well not hurt you." She said to Noone. She had heard of these things, but she did not know what they were like. She shifted her gaze between Ai and Noone trying to decide who the more dangerous threat was.
Noone hissed and stepped back cautiously, " I'll stand back when she puts that down." he said hissing hungrily.
Naomi looked to Ai who was still holding her sword, and then back to her own gun. She hated guns, but it had saved her life many times. "She's not going to put it down, and I well not lower mine...to many risks. But you came through the roof, you can exit through that way again, and we well not follow." She said speaking for Jean, Ax, Casper and herself. She slid her other knife into its spot so she could hold her side and try to stop the bleeding. "What do you say?" She asks, keeping her gaze and gun between Ai and Noone.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LocalArtistist said…
(You guys can pretty much do whatever you want with this RP, but if you guys choose to venture into City 0 then let me know via message. Enjoy! ;D)
((Are you leaving? D:))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LocalArtistist said…
((No it's just you people seem to have everything rolling good on here and I want to see what you make of it. Keep me posted!))
Ai regarded the gun for a moment. "You know...there's this old saying I heard somewhere. 'Death before Dishonor'." She glared steadily at Naomi. "I'm here to make sure none of you leave this building alive. And I'd die before I let any of you escape." Then, shooting Noone a sideways glance, she added, "Especially that."
Naomi just smiled. "So you're inviting us to kill you. Well at least we now have permission." she did pretty good in hiding how she was feeling. She could tell she was loosing blood quicker than was good for her health. Oh well.
Ai grinned impishly. "I'm inviting you to try." And without another word, she lunged foreword, slashing at the hand in which Naomi held her gun.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Naomi lunged herself backwards away from Ai, and in the process almost lost her balance. She stumbled to regain in, and then aimed at Ai, pulling the trigger and shooting a round. She didn't know if it would work, but as soon as the shot was off she put the gun away and took out her knives. Bullets were hard to come by, she wasn't going to use all of them now.
Ai ducked away from the shot, managing not to get shot through the brain. Unfortunately, she was unable to avoid the bullet grazing her forehead, where it seemed to hit a minor vein, sending a steady stream of blood into her eye. She cursed as she jabbed at Naomi with her sword.
Naomi backed away in time, bu she stumbled and fell to the ground. She knew she was finished, being stuck on the ground would be the end of her. So what? She was going to die sooner or later right? Instinct took over though and she backed up as fast as she could, standing once she had the support of the wall. "Alright, this is rather taxing. Why do you want to kill us again?" she asked, growing tired from blood loss...that couldn't be good.

((Are you an I the only two on this RP anymore?))
((Nope :P))

Ax had been watching, against Casper's constant shouts to pay attention. Naomi was in big trouble... "Jean, Casper," he said hurriedly. "Think you can handle these guys?"

The consciousness of their opponents were few, though the two of them seemed to be tiring. "Yeah," Casper panted. "Why, what're you up to?"

"Friendneedshelp," Ax said, not waiting another moment to aid his new friend. Naomi wouldn't turn on him; he was sure of it. He ran over clumsily, still not quite used to human legs and not really planning anything. He wasn't sure if they'd seen him approach.

Casper shook his head at him, but needed to pay attention to hold off these last few. He swung a chair leg.
Ai shrugged, reaching up lazily to wipe the blood out of her eye. "My job. You know, 'only the strong survive', and all that jazz. Nothing personal." And with that, she brought her sword down.
Naomi ducked out of the way, but the sword nicked her left shoulder. It wasn't deep, but it sliced six inches across her shoulder to her back. At this point she didn't feel the pain, but she knew it would be hurting later. "What? Is that all you can do?" she asked, tired. She saw Ax coming up behind Ai, and tried her best to keep Ai distracted until he got there. Then maybe she could settle this.
Ai grinned, a wicked glint in her eyes. "Oh, you have no idea what I can do. I just figured you're already as good as dead, so why rush?" She brought down the sword once more.
She ducked out of the way, slashing at Ai's stomach with her knife as she spun around, now standing behind her. "You can't get rid of me that easy." she said.
Ai looked down in surprise at the shallow slash across her stomach then back up at Naomi. "You've still got some fight in you? Impressive." She slashed at her arm, hoping to server it.
((Aw, computer didn't post my post v.v))

Ax chose that moment to intervene, being a bit too late the first two times the woman brought her sword down. He swooped down, grabbed a piece of wood that was once table, and blocked her blow with a sturdy parry.
Ai looked at Ax in irritation. "Get out of my way. I'll kill you too, soon enough. There's no need to be impatient." She slashed at him, trying to push him back...or kill him. Either way worked.
While Ai was distracted Naomi lunged at her again with her knives. She wasn't going to let her kill Ax
Ai cursed under her breath as she spun to deflect Naomi's attack. "You guy's are persistent. It's annoying." She jabbed her sword at Naomi.
Naomi smiled. "If we're so annoying you could just....walk away." she took another quick jab with her knives.
Ai smiled back, slyly. "It's not that simple. I believe I've already explained. You're as good as dead."
"You know, maybe we can all just have a seat, talk this through...you could forget you ever saw us." Naomi suggested. She was just trying to buy time to give herself a minute to rest. Her first injury still bleeding.
Ai rolled her eyes. "As stem prying as that is, I'm afraid I'll have to pass." She slashed once more at her.
Naomi sighed, rolling her eyes. Then she slid down to the ground, using the wall for support. She pulled out her gun so she could get to it quickly and then got her knives so they were going to be in an easy place to throw. This had gone on too long.
The wood came down on the hilt of the sword, stopping Ai's hand. "Aren't you getting tired, though?" Ax asked. Naomi looked like she was going to faint. He had to buy her time to recover.
Naomi looked to Ax gratefully as Ai's attention was taken from her.
Ai stared at Ax imcrediculously. "You're joking, right? I've been training for this for years. I won't get worn out that easily." She pulled her sword back, then slashed at him.
Ax ducked and swung the chair leg so that it collided with the back of Ai's knees. Maybe she'd fall. "Good," he said breathlessly. "Me neither."
Ai's knees buckled but she somehow landed with catlike grace. Unfortunately, she had dropped her sword in order to catch her balance. She kicked out, knocking his feet out from under him.
Ax fell with a heavy thump, his hood nearly falling back. He adjusted it as he sat up. Ai's sword was in reach, and he grabbed it before she could.
Ai reached her sword a second too late. The moment she realized it was in Ax's hand, she backed out of his reach, already scanning the room for other potential weapons.
Naomi was standing by now, leaning against the wall, she was quickly loosing energy, but she gave Ax a thankful nod.
She watched as Ai looked around, there wasn't much down here that could be used for anything, but then again, it didn't have to be much.
Ax stood up and nodded at Naomi. She should sit down because she was paling by the second.

He pointed the sword at Ai, though his hand shook.
Ai grinned wickedly at Ax, having spotted a broken piece of glass on the ground not too far away.

"Try it." She challenged. "I know you won't kill me. You're too scared to even hold that sword steady."
Naomi was behind Ai, so Ai was between her and Ax. She pulled her knives out again. She hoped she could throw straight, bad wounds had never affected her aim before. "He may not be able to, but I have no problem with it. I mean, that's why your people put us here right? To make us fight to the death?"