random role playing Magic Academy rp

vegeta007 posted on Sep 11, 2013 at 01:49PM
The wonderful academy where spell casters can study forms of magic and hone their own skills for the future. Everyone at this academy has is a spell caster and can specialize in any form of magic they prefer, be it summonings, energy based, shadow magic, all magic is allowed
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
About the Academy: The magic academy hosts several grounds for the students such as: The classrooms, obviously since it's an academy, here students learn about the different arts and magic theory.
The dorms: There are three dorms at the magic academy
Chimera Brown-Chimera brown is the lowest dorm. People who score low marks on their tests and pracs are at this dorm. This dorm is very small and three people have to share a room and you get basic food. Because the dorm isn't very suitable there is no girl dorm so no girls may be in here.

Phoenix Red -The middle dorm. The accommodations are much better than Chimera brown and everyone can have their own room. The people who have excellent scores on their entrance exam come here and people who pass the dorm exam with a reasonable score come here as well.

Cerberus Black-The top dorm. The accommodations are far better than Phoenix Red. Not only do you get your own room but it''s large one too. The dorm is big enough to have it's own wave pool and there's a lake next to the dorm.
Every second month or so there's a dorm switch exam that consists of a written exam and a practical where you'll have to use the right spell and fight others from your dorm.

Gym-For exercising and gym class

Battle arena-For school battles, only battles approved by teachers may take here

A shop that sells various spell books and stuff

Also a harbor and mountains.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Rules:Keep it safe

Character sheet:
Name:
Teacher or student:
Year:
Type of Magic:
Dorm:
Bio:
Extra:

last edited on Sep 11, 2013 at 05:12PM

random role playing 1043 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1043

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Flora_Swift said…
I'll think about it, might start whenever I have time.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sparkles3 said…
Name: Lorelie
Appearance: see pic
Year: 2nd
Type of Magic: necromancy
Dorm: Phoenix red
Bio: she's been practicing necromancy for as long as she can remember, and came to the academy last year, when she accidentally raised a bunch of zombies and destroyed her school dance. Beforehand, she lived with her Aunt Margot, who was also a practicing necromancer. Margot died recently, though, and Lorelie will occasionally hold a seance and speak to her.
Extra: bloop.
 Name: Lorelie Age: 15 Appearance: see pic Year: 2nd Type of Magic: necromancy Dorm: Phoenix
sparkles3 commented…
omigod, i forgot something. She has a major OCD, she's totally obsessed with symmetry, and if something isn't symmetrical, she freaks. (yes, i got that from Kid Death. so what?) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
vegeta007 commented…
nothing lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vegeta007 said…
(sweet, someone joined)
Name:Rex Yuki
Appearance:Pic
Year: 1st
Type of Magic:Elemental
Dorm: Phoenix Red
Bio: He loved doing magic ever since he was a small boy. He never had any talent so he worked hard and made some progress. He's been stoked to go to the academy when his father enrolled him. He nearly missed the entrance exam and barely passed on the written test but he beat a teacher in his prac. The teacher was impressed and decided to put him in Phoenix Red provided he study hard.
Extra:
 (sweet, someone joined) Name:Rex Yuki Age: 15 Appearance:Pic Year: 1st Type of Magic:Elemental
(wanna start now, or sould we wait)
(lets wait a while, maybe someone will joined but if no one joins we'll start soon)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oodango said…
May I join?
vegeta007 commented…
of course anda can lebih dari setahun yang lalu
((please do, i wanna start rping)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu werandy said…
Name: Nick steel
Appearance: short black hair,black tanktop, black pants,black boots.black gloves,sunglasses,black monster hat,gray eyes, pale skin.and he has a six pack,and strong.
Year: 1st
Type of Magic: fire
Dorm: Phoenix Red
Bio: nick is a strang boy he never makes friends never had a girlfriend he no longer talks to his mom and dad,and he never talks.he never did like talking but hopefully someone here at the school will change that.
and he is a hard studyer,works hard.
(sorry vegeta no pic)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(yay, people!!!)
(hello)
Name : Virginia
Age ; 15
Apperance : White boots, white gloves, white bobble hat, white tights and wears a white coat, she has light blonde hair that looks white at sa first glance, blue eyes.
Year : 1st
Type of Magic : Divination
Dorm : Phoenix red
Bio : Virginia feels the cold easily, she often get's strange looks from people, she doesn't care however. She likes to be in with a group of friends and likes to be at ease.
(i think it'd be ok if we started now... that cool, vegeta?)
(are we all in the same dorm?)
((I think so.))
(oh okay then)
(les do dis!)

Lorelie rushes around her dorm room, making every single thing symmetrical. When she was finished, she gazed around her now perfect room, hearts in her eyes. "It's... So... Symmetrical!" She squealed, jumping up and down.
Virginia looked at her gloves. "Warm..." she touched her bobble hat to make sure it was in place, she wrapped her scarf around her and looked at her boots, "Warm..." she hugged herself. "I'm so warm..."
nick had just got out of the shower and was geting dressed he had is pants on and was looking in his wall mirror smiles at his six pack he then grabs his tanktop a puts it on he then walks and grabs his bags and heads to his dorm door.
Virginia stopped, "I am warm!" she announced happily, she sighed in relief.
as he goes to grab the door he feels his head he then turns around walks back to his bed and grabs his hat that was hanging on the end of his bed and walks back to the door.
Lorelie smiles at her room one last time, then leaves, getting ready to go to one of her classes. She pulls her fishnet gloves higher up on her arms and grins. Those, too, were perfectly symmetrical... symmetry...
Virginia looked around the dorm, "Everything's OK! And...warm." she beamed.
Nick goes and opens his dorm door and walks out and bumps into someone.
"Oppsie!" Virginia touched her forhead, "I'm sorry!" Virginia apologized, "I was just going to classes, Are you okie-dokie?"
(C'mon, I'm late to my own rp ?, I've made some edits if you guys wanna add some characters, by the way we need some dorm masters: one for Chimera, one for Phoenix and two for Cerberus)
Rex came out of his dorm shouting "ALRIGHT!!! MY FIRST DAY OF THE ACADEMY!!!"
nick just looks at the girl not knowing what to do but he just shakes his head.
Virginia beamed, "I don't like going to classes much...They are sometimes cold..." she started walking to classes.
nick just looks at the guy he balls up his fists he then puts on his sunglasses.
Virginia hurried to class, "Don't want to be late, people can be so aloof and cold..." she breathed in and out.
(dang it)
((What's the matter?))
(nothing)
Lorelie saw two people a little ways away from her. She decided to give them the fright of their lives.
"HIC EN SPIRITUM

SED NON INCORPORE

EVOKARE LEMURES DE MORTUIS

DECRETUM ESPUGNARE

DE ANGELUS BALBERITH

EN INFERNO INREMEABLIS

WA TA NA SIAM
WA TA NA SIAM
WA TA NA SIAM
WA TA NA SIAM
WA TA NA SIAM"

A large, dark portal appeared behind her. From withing, screams could be heard. Grasping hands clawed at the edges as a chill came over the entire school. Two shades flitted from the gloomy recesses, and into the land of the living. Lorelie repeated the spell, and the portal closed.
Virginia stood there looked terrified, She couldn't move. She stood there, stiff, paralized.
(wait
(who is it by?)
((What do you mean?))
Lorelie laughed quietly. The two shades stood in front of her, awaiting command.

"Haunt the school. Scare anyone you can. Make sure to tell about each individual fright."

The taller of the shades nodded, and they both disolved into nothing more than a shadow.
(what about Nick)??
"Cold...." Virginia whispered, "Now it is very cold...." she looked spacey and far away.
Nick was walks around in the halls not knowing where to go.
(okay this is confusing PLEASE READ THIS, Nick and Rex are in the boy's wing of the dorm so they can't interact with Lorelie and Virginia because that would be trespassing. When we're out then we can do our thing)

Rex said to Nick "Sorry about that, I'm Rex by the way"
Virginia dug into her coat pocket she brought out a pendulum, "Ha!" she said truimphly, now walking to class.
(yeah, the spell is aimed at some random girls, and basically the whole school)
Nick just looks the rex and then puts on his sunglasses and walks away trying not to talk to anyone.
Rex stood dumbfounded "O..kay ?" Rex walks to class
Lorelie walks to class, grinning at the fact that the halls are noticeably darker than usual. However, the shadows fall asymmetrically, so that victory's short lived.
"Clever...aren't you?" Virginia put the pendulum in her coat pocket and walked until she arrived at class.
(will we all have the same classes)??
(all i know is that Lorelie's heading to history of magic)