random role playing Magic Academy rp

vegeta007 posted on Sep 11, 2013 at 01:49PM
The wonderful academy where spell casters can study forms of magic and hone their own skills for the future. Everyone at this academy has is a spell caster and can specialize in any form of magic they prefer, be it summonings, energy based, shadow magic, all magic is allowed
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
About the Academy: The magic academy hosts several grounds for the students such as: The classrooms, obviously since it's an academy, here students learn about the different arts and magic theory.
The dorms: There are three dorms at the magic academy
Chimera Brown-Chimera brown is the lowest dorm. People who score low marks on their tests and pracs are at this dorm. This dorm is very small and three people have to share a room and you get basic food. Because the dorm isn't very suitable there is no girl dorm so no girls may be in here.

Phoenix Red -The middle dorm. The accommodations are much better than Chimera brown and everyone can have their own room. The people who have excellent scores on their entrance exam come here and people who pass the dorm exam with a reasonable score come here as well.

Cerberus Black-The top dorm. The accommodations are far better than Phoenix Red. Not only do you get your own room but it''s large one too. The dorm is big enough to have it's own wave pool and there's a lake next to the dorm.
Every second month or so there's a dorm switch exam that consists of a written exam and a practical where you'll have to use the right spell and fight others from your dorm.

Gym-For exercising and gym class

Battle arena-For school battles, only battles approved by teachers may take here

A shop that sells various spell books and stuff

Also a harbor and mountains.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Rules:Keep it safe

Character sheet:
Name:
Teacher or student:
Year:
Type of Magic:
Dorm:
Bio:
Extra:

last edited on Sep 11, 2013 at 05:12PM

random role playing 1043 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1043

lebih dari setahun yang lalu vegeta007 said…
Rex got into the boat "Hope so, don't want all your hardwork to fall away"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Wotch-ya said…
Suki began to row out into the middle of the lake. "Wanna prank some Cerberus Black peeps?" He asked mischievously.
Rex smiled "I thought you'd never ask"
"I hate everyone there. Everyone!" Suki stated furiously. He rowed close to shore, seeing the boy that insulted him an hour ago.
The boy was walking past and noticed Suki"Trying to redeem yourself by beating that Phoenix punk ?"

"What's he on about ?" Rex asked
"You wouldn't understand until you're actually in Cerberus Black." Suki stated truthfully.
"Never had plans of going there"
"In Cerberus Black, you must come from an aristocratic family." Suki explained, looking at how well presented some Cerberus Black. "Otherwise, you would be an outcast."
"Sounds stuck up, who's the one who came up with that anyway ?"
"It's been the idea for years." Suki replied.
Rex sighed "Now I desire Cerberus even more"
Suki rowed to the harbor, noticing that the Cerberus boy had followed the boat. "What do you want?" Suki said coldly.
"I wanna see you beat this Phoenix punk" The boy said smugly
Suki gave the boy a evil, menacing look. "You think it's easy, don't you?" Suki fired, looking at him from head to toe. "However, I've never seen you duel anyone."
"That's because I don't duel punks and slackers, only the best in Cerberus arena, which you obviously don't have enough skill to enter"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu casacada1007 said…
Elvira secretly stood behind a tree, listning in on their conversation.
Suki sniggered at the boy's plain cowardice and narrow mindedness. "No wonder why you fail every single subject, and then get your father to bribe the dorm master to keep you in Cerberus Black." Suki mocked.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu killer24 said…
Alex: "that kid is really annoying me!, hay you want me to taking him out Suki" *runs next to them*
"Hold your breath; he doesn't fight real men." Suki replied.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Are you done ? I don't like speeches from second rate spellcasters"
Suki smirked, pushing the boy into the water, before walking off.
Alex: "it wasn't my breath but fine. Next time kid you'll 'love' it" *runs over the water and on a little island in the middle of it*
"I thought he doesn't fight for sport"Rex pointed out
"No, he fights for status." Suki walked into the cafeteria. "Anyway, I pushed him in the lake. You should've seen his face."
Alex: *races back to get some hot dogs and other food via the mess*
"Man would I have liked to see that"
"Totally deserved it." Suki chuckled, while joining the dinner queue.
"Most of the guys i met are total snobs, your much cooler than the others"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oodango said…
Virginia joined the dinner queue, "I'm staving..." she muttered.
"I think I'm the only honest person in Cerberus Black." Suki took a red plastic tray. He'd never been to the canteen before, as the food is normally brought up.
"Yeah, I can see that since you're the only Cerberus here, the rest are probably in the private dining hall"
"...I wish I could be in that dorm..." Virginia grumbled, hearing the converstation.
"You wish not." Suki whispered in disagreement. "And the food is pretty disgusting up there."
"Fair enough." Virginia nodded, "But isn't the dorm large...?"
"Large doesn't always mean better Virginia or Yule, the fact is the people in the dorm are real stuck ups, Suki's the only I've met that isn't a snob"
"It's Virginia, Yule was just a....thing." Virginia corrected, "Anyway...I'm sure they is some talented and friendly people...you can't just judge one person."
"Appearance doesn't make standard." Suki added, taking a large chocolate cake slice. "It's like going to a magnificent looking hotel, that has rude staff and poor service."
"Yeah I've been there, why did you join Cerberus by the way ?"
"My father put me in there." Suki replied.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Your father huh ? Well guess you can't always go against your parents"
Alex: *next to them* "sorry to but in but why can't you?"
"Because my father is the most evil villain in the world!" Suki shot back.
Alex: "ok ok don't get moody I was just saying"
"That was a bit nosy, Alex." Virginia then help herself to some steak.
"Just saying." Suki found a seat near the window. "I quite nervous about Friday."
Alex: "look I'm sorry I just wondered why you can't argue with them"
Suki quickly looks at Alex. "Hey, what is involved on Friday." He asked, seating himself down. "It's my first time, Y'know."
Alex: "what are you talking about friday for?"
Rex took a seat across from Suki " Alex did forget ? We have to make an original spell"
Alex: "bugger I forgot, see ya guys!" *races off to the island in the middle of the lake*