house m.d. Favorit Clinic Patient?

itssqueegy posted on Feb 13, 2008 at 02:14AM
I personally love all the clinic subplots. They add such humor to the show sometimes. My favorite is the one with the asian girl and her mother. The one where she tries to get birth control pills. Who's your fav. clinic patient?

house m.d. 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
Wow! Spooky! I have been gathering up everything to make a series to picks to find out the favourite patients (main patients) and clinic patients! But there are so many so it is proving difficult!

Anyway, I liked Mr Funsten (probably spelt that wrong...). He was funny and the way House treated him was funny too. As usual!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu itssqueegy said…
Who was Mr. Funsten? Sorry i don't remember any of their names, just by their diseases or what House calls them.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bainmoussant said…
I love clinic patients! Pity we don't get them much anymore lately.
One of my favourites has to be the patient in The Socratic Method (1.06) who has hiccups and to whom House prescribes slaps in the face...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LisaS said…
Since the Asian girl and the slaps to the face guy have already been said, both brilliant, I quite liked the toddler who lost a cat up his nose, and then sent the entire emergency team up there too, to rescue it. [1.15 Mob Rules]
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
Yeh that was probably the best. Clever kid.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu giggles said…
We did a survey on the fox forum and invited the 2 most popular clinic patients to come to the LA con. One of them was the girl from poison who wrote house that love poem. She is already coming.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu limegreen47 said…
I'm surprised no one's mentioned the little girl that was "Finding Nemo" and "Ya-Yahing the sisterhood," while her mother thought she had epilepsy XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
Mr Funsten (played by Alex Skuby) was the guy who had an infected leg that he had stabbed with his wife's nail file. And then he wanted to sue House, like he had done with a series of other doctors. The episode was "Paternity" (season one, episode two).

House: Does your penis hurt?
Funsten: What? No! Should it?
House: No, I thought I'd give you a really inappropriate question. Your lawyers will love it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ineedcoffee said…
lol.. my favorite was the lady who sleep walks and was having sex with her ex husband and she didnt know it, she just thought she had some weird rash.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EverybodyLies said…
I like the guy who has circles on his stomach and his son.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu itssqueegy said…
giggles, really that clinic patient is coming?? is she the one that wrote this poem:
The healer with his magic powers
I could rub his gentle brow for hours
His manly chest, his stubble jaw,
Everything about him leaves me raw-
With joy
Oh, house your very name,
Will never leave this girl the same
lebih dari setahun yang lalu giggles said…
Yep her character name is georgia adams. her real name is shirley knight. www.housemdconvention.com
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tessajanuary said…
I really liked Patrick Obyedkov, played by Dave Matthews, from "Half-Wit" (Season 3, Ep. 15)