house m.d. House MD Cast Sightings!

dave posted on Dec 22, 2007 at 12:17PM
I was walking in Nolita today in Manhattan and I saw Lisa Edelstein walk by! Very cool. She has very striking eyes is the first thing I noticed. She was walking and talking with a friend of hers. I rarely stop celebrities when I notice them since I know they're regular people too who like their privacy and don't want to be bothered. Although I did have my camera in my pocket! :) I should have just told her, way to put House in his place Cuddy!

house m.d. 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tubby2002 said…
Thats cool. I think I would have said something though. I wouldnt have let the oppertunity pass
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
All I can say is wow! That is very cool....I want to see Lisa Edelstein.....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iluvjesse said…
So you got her picture?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu itssqueegy said…
wow. i would probably just stand there like an idiot gawking at her until she gets creeped out and runs away.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu robertchaseicu said…
Lucky, if I saw any member of the cast except for Jesse Spencer I wouldn't bother them but if I saw Jesse Spencer I would probably jump him or something... even though I like Chase more, they are very similar considering half of Chase is Jesse
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EnjoyHuddy said…
oh dave!! How lucky!!! I want to come there in America and see all the celebrities and ,of course ,the House md cast...I want to see Lisa Edelstein too!!*sigh**cries like a baby*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cocacola said…
I would love to see the cast members, but seeing as I live on the other side of the country--which ironically is a very short driving distance away from where the show actually takes place--I don't think I will see any of them anytime soon....
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu house_whatelse said…
I think that I would try to remain cool if I saw them but I don't think I could especially with Hugh Laurie or Robert Sean Leonard