house m.d. Who loves/likes House also loves/likes...

nandacavalieri posted on Aug 20, 2008 at 11:05PM
My fav TV Shows besides House are:

the ones that I love:

Friends, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Lois and Clark, One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, Alias, Pushing daisies, Samantha Who?, How I Met your mother

the ones that I like:

Dirt, Studio 60, Charmed, Brothers and Sisters

What about you?

house m.d. 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
Love: Chuck, Boston Legal, Family Guy.
Like: Scrubs, The Office, Mythbusters, The Daily Show, American Dad, King Of The Hill and a whole lot of cancelled shows like Less Than Perfect, Invader Zim... (edit) and Bones and Dexter! How could I forget those ones! (edit again) And Spongebob Squarepants!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mimika_s said…
love:Bones,Prison Break,Friends,Veronica Mars,Gossip Girl,Charmed,Rebelde Way,OC
Like:Gilmore Girls,One Tree Hill,Monk,Smallville,Lois and Clarck,Desperate Housewives,Cold Case,The Closer,Married with Children,7th Heaven
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cocacola said…
hard to say for me...once I started watching House I 've noticed that I've stopped watching other shows....
Love: Monk, Scrubs, Burn Notice, Crossing Jordan(the magician from You don't want to know was in it, buts that not the only reason I watch it) Top Chef, Ace of Cakes
Like: 24, Bones, Law and Order.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EnjoyHuddy said…
Love:CSI:NY,The O.C.,According to Jim, till death,Friends, Scrubs,The simpsons,Grey's Anatomy,Heroes
Like:Csi,Family Guy,
well, there are others that now I don't remember XDXD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
Loves: Friends and Scrubs
Likes: Family Guy, Pushing Up Daises, Reaper, The Big Bang Theory, ( yet ready for a list of random british shows) Nevermind The Buzzcocks, Top Gear, Doctor Who, Young Dracula, Have I Got News For You? , QI....

and watching Spongebob Squarepants makes me feel sick and i have no idea why..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Immunity said…
Loves: Private Practice, Buffy

Likes: CSI, Charmed, Greys Anatomy, Malcom in the middle, Cold case, depsperate Housewives, spongebob