house m.d. I need an idea....

housecuddy4ever posted on Aug 03, 2008 at 03:59AM
I need an idea for a House fanfic.
I just need some ideas....

1)Ships-Which ships should I include.Which ships should be subtle and which non subtly but giving hints?

2)Diseases-What disease should the patient have?Which diseases should be mentioned in the differential?

3)Tests-What tests should be ran.MRI's,PET scans,CT scans etc.Should they be ran once or twice?

4)Family-Should the patient have a family?Single?Widowed?Dating?Children?How many?Any living relatives?Everybody in the family dead?

5)Gender-Should the patient be a man,woman,or a transsexual?

6)Family History-What family diseases should be mentioned?

7)Personality-Who should the patient relate to in personality?

8)Etc.-Should the patient be brought in by the EMTs?By a relative?A friend?Or by one of our favorite doctors?Opening scene?Name?How many parts?

Yeah.I know have no creativity now.Writers block.I can't even come up with a witty pick!So everybody's ideas for my new fanfic is welcome!

house m.d. 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Immunity said…
1) thutner, I would marry you
2) Q-fever?
3) they are always making an MRI I guess xD and maybe CT...tox screen?
4) patient with a very big and caring family
5) she?
6) huntington´s andd thirteen will freak out, or alzheimer´s and foreman freaks out lol
7) lol maybe she could be a little like cuddy, good ass, deep cleavage, loves to give orders
8) patient is already at hospital, visiting another family member

lool, it´s past 6 in the morning at my place and I haven´t slept...maybe that´s all crap sry xD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu housecuddy4ever said…
It's not crap ^^
It's 11:34 P.M. here,I'm bored out of my mind and making some icons.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Immunity said…
lol okay, that´s fine, hopefully I could give some inspiration :]
*yawns*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
lol for the ship i just have to appear here and you know what im gonna say. Do it. Honestly. You know you want to. For the disease, go to this spot: link type the symptoms in the bar at the top, and just add symptoms as you go along.. it will tell you what to treat it with, common misdiagnosis, scans to check, etc.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amberRocks said…
I couldn't care less about the medical stuff.(not even in the show I care)Do whatever you want.
About the ship do thutner but also had Wilteen being subtle!!!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
lol aR.