house m.d. OK then...

Chandlerfan posted on Jul 31, 2008 at 04:10PM
Well, I'm thinking of writing a House fanfic, that's in keeping with House, and the characters and it'll be like an episode. But I need some help in where to draw the line on certain topics to keep it realistic.

The topics are:
- the conclusive result (when will they find out what the illness is, how far on, or will they ever find out etc)
- Huddyness (Note to Huddy fans: I need realistic House episode tips not Huddy have sex tips =P Just something that's a little more than banter
- other ships (should I include any others? just a hint of it though, not full on THEY'RE MAKING OUT! kinda stuff)
- divide between diagnosis and character-driven storyline (50:50 or 60:40 etc, let me know what you want in the episode

And just a little guide to setting etc.
- S5 - somewhere in the middle when House and Wilson are back to normal; you decide whether Huddy has started yet or not
- Chase and Cameron are rarely seen, unless House is prying into their lives
- more focus on the new team and their background
- possibly some Cuddy background (which will be made up for the most part

I'd really like some help on this so you'll enjoy the fanfic, and I'll try and get everyone's ideas into it, so there's something for everyone! =]

house m.d. 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
The only advice I can give you is that:

1) For the diagnosis try to make it realistic and complicated/ wierd like a House episode. Try to avoid having the person sick due to a strange coincidence like umm that really doesn't have any medical point to it....I can't think of an example but try to make it something really medical go for something like from "Merry Little Lie" where the woman had breast cancer under her knee. Make sure we find out what the diagnosis is, and make sure its towards the end, after all it is a House episode.

2) For the Huddy. You have to make it subtle. Lol I know Huddy isn't always subtle with the banter but if you are going to have a moment it has to be subtle. Nothing big like a declaration of love, it has to be something small and simple. Remember they're both incredibly stubborn people who aren't really into putting themselves on the line.

3) If you are trying to make a realistic House episode the focus should be on the patient first and then the lives of the characters sort of revolve around that. So more of a 60:40 ratio rather than 50:50, but only if you are trying to do a realistic episode.

k hope that helped, I'd love to read it, please send me a message once you have written it.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cocacola said…
maybe you could have House be like the main victim of news reporters because he might have solved a really weird case that somehow got released to the media... which causes House to constantly nag Cuddy to get them to leave him alone.

hope I was helpful, can't wait to see it!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Chandlerfan said…
Thanks for the help guys, it's really appreciated! =]
I'll take both your ideas into account when writing this and let you know when it's done.
Again, thanks! =]

Any other suggestions are welcome too =]
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Chandlerfan said…
Here it is:
link

Enjoy and let me know what you think!