house m.d. 13+House!(Spoiler)

amberRocks posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 11:59AM
Hi!Have you seen the olivia wide interview from ausiello?Well in that interview she says(paraphrazing,not the exact words) that House and 13 have many simillar traits(???)and that the writting is unpredictable and ,who knows?,maybe 13 and House might hook up!
First of all HELL NO!I like House and I like 13 but the two of them together makes me feel awful!For real!Do we really need ANOTHER woman to have a crush/love house?Well,the last woman that didn't have a crush on house died but thats another story...
Then what about the huddy storyline and the PI one?So the PI will have crush on cuddy,huddy will happen and then 13???What's that General Hospital?
Anyway my point this that if 13/house hook up I will be deaply dissapointed...Scratch that!More dissapointed because I will not hide that I don't really like all the new spoilers and the course of the show in the next season...
last edited on Jul 16, 2008 at 12:53PM

house m.d. 16 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
WHERE IS THE INTERVIEW? ( CRAZED HUDDY FAN HERE, (( you know how i was talking about killing people before? well i love all you fans so i wouldnt kill you guys, but thirteen..............)))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amberRocks said…
The ausiello files!!!
i will look!
i think.... or hope... that that was away of deflecting the question and by her tone something like that wont happen this season at least.. I REALLY dont want it to turn into a show all about relationships, and if there is that along with the one from the PI and the suspected one with House and Cuddy ( although they may leave that a bit longer, we shall see) i think a thouse relationship would turn into a kind of well yeah, General Hospital... you cant loose site of the main goal, which is always the medical side of things... but i guess after four seasons it would just get repeatative without that whole relationship/ personal life thing, and that is a HUGE part of life to, just not to many': to keep it realistic you have to walk that fine line in between..
I don't mind the love story and the trianges or whatever but not on this show!I live for the romance but in house.In house I want real life romance not soap romance!Just pick a dam ship and stick with it Shore!God!All I am asking is 13 NOT to have a crush/affair anything romantic with House!Am I asking too much???If 13/House happens I maybe not be able to watch again!(I didn't mean that!I really didn't!But I will be very very mad!)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
yeh actually i will be very mad too... i completely agree with you on this one amberRocks...
Kal penn and Peter Jackobson video interviews will come along in "the ausiello files" today.Keep an eye on the site so that you can post them if you like.I can't!!!(My stupid stupid computer!!!)
okay... i will post the oliva wilde one to..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
I'm actually done caring at this point. There are so many spoilers going around and so much build-up to the new season....*sighs* I just can't take anymore rumors of shipping....even if it is Huddy. From now on I will go with whatever the writers decide to throw at us....if its Thouse then so be it.
why do people keep changing my opinion! each one sounds so logical!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Immunity said…
Do you really think that they slowly increased the huddy thing over 4 season just to make House come together with Thirteen suddenly?

Haha, I don´t believe she will fall in love with him like Cameron, would be boring.
Maybe they have sex or something like that, House doesn´t love her, she doesn´t love him, but Thirteen is now capable of doing anything!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Actually 13 is like now running the show or something!Since when she became such a serious character?I used to believe that the show was about House and the people around him but not any more...
the show is still about house - well done immunity : ) , it is probably like a one night stand IF there is anything, which there probably wont be..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Immunity said…
Well, well, the show´s a drama and 13 has now a fate much worse and much more dramatic than House himself... she´s the star now!
Haha, no I´m joking. I don´t think that it will be so much about Thirteen, we had some spoilers about her lately, that´s the only reason people now talk about her.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Spotty_Vision21 said…
I'm getting closer and closer to quitting the show.
If 13/House happens I'm with you Spotty...(God please not let this happen!)