house m.d. It's Never Lupus -- NOT (Those Liars)

house_whatelse posted on Jul 15, 2008 at 08:30PM
We all have heard it before, "the test was negative for Lupus" or "the patient doesn't have Lupus" heck House hides his secret stash in a Lupus textbook because and I quote "It's never Lupus". But I was rewatching the episode You Don't Want to Know last night and the writers slipped something by me. The magician that House treated had Lupus. After asking the guy what his blood type and talking to his team about it House said and again I quote "I finally have a case of Lupus".

After that I was so mad because House isn't suppose to have a Lupus case and he fianlly did and they didn't even make it a big deal they just slipped it by. I can't get it off my mind it really upsets me. Why did they do that!?
save

house m.d. 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Immunity said…
Yeah, they should have had a big party in the hospital...Kutner and Thirteen ending up in a bed together...well, I would have liked that :D
I don´t know why they didn´t do it that way :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
lol and your complaining about huddy craze? 8 )
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu house_whatelse said…
House even mumbled it, it wasn't like he even recognized it for all it's worth.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Immunity said…
loool let me have my dreams about the ship that will never happen xD
yeah you´re right, house_whatelse...they could have done something more...spectacular :(
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Not a big party but maybe House a little more shocked and denying it just cause it isn't.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
yeh.. they needed to make a bigger deal over it..
But why would they do that?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
I don't think that Lupus is really something that should be celebrated...

I think the point is that to House, Lupus is a pretty boring diagnosis. He prefers crazy his diseases from way out of left field. So considering that they consider Lupus in almost every DDX, the fact that they actually had a case of Lupus is an anticlimax for the House team, which is why they brushed over the way that they did.

Thats just my take on it anyway.

That makes a lot of sense thank for explaining it a different way.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
lol actually I really noticed and it laughed at that way he brushed it off, it seemed to fit very nicely on how he viewed Lupus, I thought it was the perfect response.