house m.d. UPDATE:Hugh laurie spoilery video!Plus: Spoiler for 13!

amberRocks posted on Jul 15, 2008 at 02:46PM
UPDATE:Go to "the ausiello files" in EW and you will find a spoilery NEW interview of hugh laurie!!!Contains Huddy!

Hi!There is some new spoiler for 13 in the forum "House's house of Whining".In the spoiler-only thread the last post!I had also posted it in the links but when I went to edit it an "insuxecible URL" turn out and I freaked out and deleted it.Anyway 13 is not getting fired...
last edited on Jul 15, 2008 at 04:42PM

house m.d. 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Immunity said…
Loool I read your link -post and suddenly it was gone and I was like: Huh? Do I have hallucinations or what? Oo
*gg*
Anyway I like the spoiler and thank you for posting it!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
yeh i read it before you deleted it... it says:
But she's only fired for like 10 mins of the episode because she's going off the rails and doing drugs and having sex with strangers because she just learned she has hungtintons.

i thought the way she said " he is to brilliant for introductions" didnt sound like her usaully: she has gone an done what cameron did when she thought she had HIV.... i dont really think thats a good thing although its better than her being fired ... also it says the video on the promo is slightly different on the fox site than the one we know: after the song says sexy, he goes, " okay, some times i can be an ass" i think that there both correct though...
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amberRocks said…
Bumb for the update!!!
( is so exited about the huddy out it in the title you will get so many replies in will be un true)
amberRocks where is the spoiler ausiello files?
Google it
i just did... : )
* exploding inside * for any one who cant find it, hugh laurie said:
( not in precise words btw)
Interviewer: how about the thing with house and cuddy... i was talking to Kate Jacobs and she hinted that there was something... i mean there is only so much longer theses to can dance around..
HL: well i dont know about that...
Interviewer: but the dance is pretty fun..
HL: yeh the dance is the main thing isnt it... yeh there is a definiate thing between the two of them and it becomes more...
Interviewer: thingy?
HL: yeh ....

here is a link: link
i posted it up as a link but well done amberRocks...... probably not so good for you as a hameron fan though lol?
Never mind...I will always have grey's for the romance and House well...just for House...
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lol yeh... i dont watch greys, maybe i should..