house m.d. Spread the House love!

misanthrope86 posted on Jul 09, 2008 at 11:20PM
As most of us know, apart from this fantabulous spot, their are many other House related spots. For example, there a spot just for Wilson, a spot just for Cameron, a spot just for Huddy and even spots for the actors who portray these characters.

These spots are, naturally, nowhere near as active as this great spot is. Unfortunately, that means that the people who do contribute content to those other spots often feel alone!

There are a number of House-related spots that I have been considering reporting to VRSOF, but given the recent animosity towards VRSOF, I thought it would be better to ask House fans to rate and comment on House content. I have been impressed with the increase in rating that I have seen on this spot (although it could always be better!), but in the other spots, some content has hundreds of views and no ratings. Even worse, some spots have content with no views because no one ever goes there!

So, if you belong to other House-related spots, it would be super-cool if you could visit them every now and then to rate and comment on the contributions that people make. And to make contributions yourself of course!

I would like to say that I love this spot with all my heart. It is the greatest spot in the whole freakin' world and the people on here are equally as awesome. There is a great sense of community on this spot, but unfortunately, that sense of community is lacking in the other spots. I know that there are quite a few different spots for House and that not everyone wants to be a part of them. But if you are, it would be really appreciated if showed those spots some love.

Thankies for reading my ramblings,
misanthrope86

house m.d. 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
Perfectly put misanthrope86, although I am not part of all of the spots that have to do with House, I will happily be more active on the ones that are!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Immunity said…
Yes, you are so right! These places are often abandoned, I´ll try to write more there too and hopefull someone will reply! :DD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mimika_s said…
you know my opinion about that
I am speaking alone at the Chameron spot...
Cahse's spot hasn't even got a banner!!!
I think I am going to take some action...
For these 2!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
Yeah, our conversations inspired this forum topic mimika_s!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu obsessedwithmd said…
i hate that some amazzing spots dont have fans its wrong!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Huddyaddict12 said…
all really good points ....!