house m.d. Im Confused....Please Help Me :0

Huddyaddict12 posted on Jul 08, 2008 at 10:28PM
Ok... i was watching a few ep's of house and i noticed something that i do not understand and i was hopeing someone could please explian this to me :)

Cause when i was watching the ep Daddy's Boy, house was telling Cameron how his parents were perfectly pleasent people. And how his father was like her exept for the careing till your eyes pop out part. Also how his father never lied.
But then in the ep One day,One room he told the patient his dad abused him. Now i do not get how house's dad (who seemed very nice) could be like Cameron, never lie, but still get away with abuseing house when he was a child?!
*sorry about any spelling errors... im horrible with spelling!*
last edited on Jul 08, 2008 at 10:30PM

house m.d. 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu heeeresjoyce said…
Maybe House was lying to Cameron...? I'm really not sure. I think I might rewatch those episodes.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cocacola said…
I think that when House's father was abusing him, he didn't believe it was abuse, but instead punishment worthy of the lies he believed House did. The kind of things that John House did were the sort of things that are used to discipline people in the army, which is probably where House Sr. learned them. Since he believed he was doing a justice, he probably thought that people didn't really need to stick their noses into it, and if he just never mentioned it and kept it a secret, then technically he's not lying.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
Alright now this opinion is coming from a high school student, so don't take anything to much to heart.

House's dad was in the millitary and seems to be the stereotypical army dad who insists on strict moral conduct in his house. By never lying I think House means his father never allowed lying in his household, among with other things, and would instill harsh punishment on House if he broke one of those rules (the abuse). House's father may have never considered it abuse, if you understand some of the training the millitary once had to go through you would understand that that is bordering on abuse, actually it is abuse in a lot of cases. House's dad may have just seen it as a way to break his son of his bad habits. So he may not have ever lied, he may never had mentioned it at parties, why would you need to, but I'm sure if someone directly questioned him about his treatment of his son he would not lie, never thinking he had done any wrong.

lol I posted it just right after coacola, so yeah I agree with everything she said as well.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cocacola said…
wow that was ironic...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Huddyaddict12 said…
thanks alot guys i finally get it now!
:DD