house m.d. About the new promo...

amberRocks posted on Jul 05, 2008 at 06:58PM
I got a little worried about the new promo.You know with wilson saying that he is resining and stuff.And I know that Robert Sean Leonard has signed off for another 3 years but then I thought...Havent Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morison had a contract too?I mean look at them now...So what do you think it is going to happen?

house m.d. 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
I think Wilson is too important of a character to take off of the show, Wilson and Cuddy are House's other halves and allow the viewers to see sides of House we wouldn't see when he is interacting with his team. They couldn't get rid of one of the halves now could they?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amberRocks said…
Yes but house and cameron were pretty important too and in just one second they were gone...I don't know I feel pessimistic now.
Its is true, I have always felt a little bad for the Hameron shippers, you get the most massive moment of all, a kiss and then nothing, it totally dies. Don't feel pessimistic, keep optimisitc, you have Amber Flashbacks!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amberRocks said…
I hope new ones,you know when she and wilson meet,first date ,first kiss and stuff...Am I asking too much?
Oh and everyone was saying:"No Amber flashbacks,noway!"
I just hate it when people are so closed minded!
It would be nice to see a few of those I agree amberRocks, but to be honest I don't think we'll see to many of them. Most likely it will be quick little flashes of memories in black and white. I hope I'm wrong though :).
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mimika_s said…
Unfortunately I agree.I believe we are going to see just what we have already seen at the show

And oldmovie I never felt bad about Hameron dying!!!I love it!I am sorry Hameron fans but I am not going tp pretend that I care(I am not impling that oldmovie does)but I am glad there is no Hameron!I hate it no matter if Cameron and Chase or House and Cuddy are together...

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Immunity said…
They wanted to scare us with the promo -__-
But Wilson won´t leave....at least I hope so O__o