house m.d. Help me with my new Fanfic?

EverybodyLies posted on Jul 03, 2008 at 04:03PM
Okay.
I'm having trouble getting Thirteen and Kutner in character for my new fanfic. So who better to ask than the whole House MD spot?
I thought so.

Here it goes.

"Ugh..." Dr. Remy Hadley, or "Thirteen," as Greg House, the world-famous diagnostician she worked for, had dubbed her, moaned. She nearly stepped in a pile of dog poop. "This place is a pigsty, who would willingly live here?"
Her partner for the time being, Dr. Lawrence Kutner, shrugged. "Pigs?" She shot him an annoyed glare. "Well, I mean, this is just the back yeard. Can you imagine what the inside looks like? He lifted up a bush to investigate the swarm of ants around it. Grimacing, he found several cans of beer, what appeared to be a half-eaten meatball sub, and multiple cigarette butts. He bagged all of the items. Kutner was one of the three fellows (four if you count Dr. Foreman, which Kutner didn't.) on Dr. House's team.
"I can sort of get an idea, seeing as we just came from the inside." Thirteen felt her jean pocket and sighed. "Speaking of inside, that is where I left my cell phone."
"Why did you even bring your phone? We're just searching the patient's home."
"House migght call and ask us to look for a certain thing, or maybe to tell us to come back. You've got to be prepared."
Kutner rolled his eyes. "Okay, scout master."
She made her way through the food and debris in the yard to the back door.
Reaching out to open the door, she found that.... she couldn't. The doorknob wouldn't budge. She tried to open it two, three more times in disbelief. "You're kidding me. Really."
Kutner turned around from taking samples of the fungus on the trunk of a large oak tree in the yard. "What's up?"
"The door's locked. I can't go back inside."
"So try the front door. Don't freak out.":
"I locked it on our way in, Kutner. I--I locked it. My phone... on the inside." She closed her eyes and breathed heavily, trying to make sense of the situation.
Kutner sighed. He didn't have a ton of experience with girls, but one thing he could do was calm them down. He zipped the Ziplock bag in which the tree fungus was contained. "Listen," he said, moving closer to her so she could hear him, for her hands were over her ears. "It really isn't that big of a deal. I can call Foreman, he'll pick the dude's lock, we'll get you phone. Everything'll be fine. No need to--" Just as he was about to say "worry about it," a massive raindrop fell on his head, silencing him.

That's all I've got as of right now. The rest is this: It starts to rain and the only shelter is a hammock underneath a large oak tree. They lie under there until the rain stopss and fall asleep together. After that they wake up and are like, "Uh...yeah." Awkward, you know? But yeah. And then they go back to PPTH. It's not the best, but I'd be willing to make it better. You can suggest anything, but one thing I would like to keep in it: the hammock. They're soaking wet and they fall asleep in the hammock. xDD I'm determined on it.

So thanks a lot, those who reply. :] I'll update more as time goes by.

house m.d. 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu heeeresjoyce said…
I think it's really good. IMO you're doing great keeping them in character. And I love the hammock idea. It's perfect. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu House34 said…
when they wake up..maybe... I don't know..Kutner has..ants all over him..and 13 tries to make them go away, and Kutner..thinks ants are grose..cause they're 2 tiny and they can go where they shouldn't..and anyway..after the ants part..maybe House calls 13 and they hear the phone ringing from the house.. and 13 is more eager to get in..so they don't come back to PPTH, but they try 2 find another way in..maybe..Kutner climbs a tree to reach the window..?