house m.d. Hugh Laurie, possibly one of the funniest people ever.

jameswilson posted on Jul 03, 2008 at 06:58AM
Hah, just had to share some of these :]

"I know everyone says they have a wonderful crew and certainly that can't be the case. We can't all be wonderful. Somebody somewhere is working with a crew of drunken thieves. But it's not me. They smell of newly mown grass." – Hugh Laurie

"I'd like to thank Robert Sean Leonard. I can't remember why."(from his acceptance speech at the 2007 Golden Globe Awards). –Hugh Laurie

"It's as if you're playing left-handed. Or like everyone else is playing with a tennis racket and you have a salmon." (on performing with an American accent). – Hugh Laurie

"That's plainly absurd....What I am - and I'm sure everyone knows this - is a profoundly unsexy person playing a sexy character." – Hugh Laurie

last edited on Jul 03, 2008 at 06:58AM

house m.d. 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu housecuddy4ever said…
I remember this one from a Leno interview:
Jay Leno:Have you had fan encounters?Are you comfortable as the fans as they adore you,hordes rush you
Hugh:As they try to touch my raiment

(I love the RSL one <3 I just think of that one when I need a good laugh.I wonder the reason was....)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EverybodyLies said…
I really like the one where he's talking in the bloopers and he's like, "Uhm, for the record, a real phone costs a lot less than adding lighting and visual effects to the fake phone. Just pointing that out."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
He is indeed hilarious from a more recent Ellen interview, "I'm chuffed to bits about your badonkadonk!"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
i love the last one...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Huddyaddict12 said…
lol :D
i dont really watch all the interviews but i've seen all the bloopers which were hilarious!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
LOL! He cracks me up! The RSL one is one of my favourites of all time. His delivery was hilarious!
I posted a list of hilarious Hughisms in the Hugh Laurie spot if you want more hilarity.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
Oh I love the one in "inside the actor's studio" when somebody asks him who he thinks House belongs with, Cameron, Cuddy or Wilson. Then the fan mentions all of the hidden messages about House and Wilson, hugh replies something like this.

"I think Robert would have something to say about that," he repeats that then pauses, "I'm game."