house m.d. TO ALL:Community decision question!

amberRocks posted on Jun 27, 2008 at 01:24PM
Hi guys!So as you see in a recent pick of mind I want the banner to be chanced!And you said that it is a community decision and I completely agree!So I want from you ALL to tell me 1)do you want the banner to be chanced?
2)if you had any banner suggestions or icons!(a new forum topic will be made for that provided that you have suggestions)
and 3)PLEASE tell me or find out who is the creator of the house MD post so that we can do that!
Thank you all guys!!!

P.s I am really sick og this banner!It is creapy and old...

house m.d. 35 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Immunity said…
I agree with you. The new ones (Kutner, Taub and Thirteen) should also be on the banner. And I dunno who the creator is.
<3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mimika_s said…
1)that banner isn't that good but it is from season 1 and I like the fact that it is old(which show that the show has duration) and reminds me how they looked like...
The new guys have been here for only a year,I don't like them(well I like them,I don't like the fact they stel other's characters screentime)
And I am gonna ask sth:is Amber going to be up there?She hasn't played in enough episodes and never was a main character...I know what I am saying is mean but if you try to be objective she was like Vogler or Tritter(maybe someone find Tritter or Vogler awesome-I don't think we should put them to the banner)
These characters aren't even at the open credits of the show or at the DVD set,why should we give them space at the banner?Maybe later,if the producers put them on the open credits
I know that some of you really dislike me right now but I just tell my opinion and hope I didn't hurt anyone-especially you
Son't misjudge me,I really liked Amber but we have to admit that she wasn't a main character

So,although they all look uglier than now I think we should keep it(at least for the present)

3)I don't know who the creator is but if we finally conclude we should change it we could ask Dave
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Immunity said…
They look uglier? *gg*
I think Cameron looked best in Season 1 but seems as if I´m the only one who thinks so.
And yeah, Amber shouldn´t be on the banner, you gave enough reasons ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu waldorf said…
No, I don't think we should include Amber either... but I want the new ducklings there, because they ARE main characters. I know, they're not in the main credits but it says "Also starring" and not "Guest starring".
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Huddyaddict12 said…
i think we should include the new and old ducklings probely. we dont have to include amber but lets put wilson in there cause he's a big part of the show still! house should stay in the iconn but a diff pic of him would be cool!
*this is a good idea that your doing this amberRocks!*
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amberRocks said…
I never wanted or intended Amber on the banner!(She is the love of my life but I also know that she was just a guest star).Also compering Amber with tritter or Vogler really hurts my feelings so I would appreciate not to make that comparison ever again...
Lastly yes I want the new banner to include the newbies because they are part of the show now.
ya that sounds good! oh ya! i forgot to say just make sure cuddy is in there though of course! :)
how couldn't she,Huddyaddict12?Or how couldn't we include Wilson????
And I am really sorry but it was my fault and you misunderstood me,ambeRocks!It wasn't a comparison about the value of the characters.No doubt Amber is way better!!!!I was just comparing their time in the show!!!Never intended anything else!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amberRocks said…
Amber was on the show 14 episodes.Tritter only 6 and Vogler only 5.(according ti imdb).And it was not good saying that anyway...
hmm.... this is gonna be hard cause ya, we cant exactly fit All the characters in that little space....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pollyloveshouse said…
i think we need a new banner... what about this one: link

the new team not being on the dvd box is easy to explain, they are only hired later in the season and so putting them on the box would be spoiler-ish. However not putting them in the opening credits isn't fair on the new actors, they play a muh bigger part in the show than the old team...

i also think we need a new banner, the current banner always creeps me out, they dont look right!!

and i have no idea who the creator is
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
PLH thats the perfect banner, it includes everyone!!!!

That's the banner I want, now we have to find an icon, i'll go searching and see if I can find anything.
it was immunity who posted it... i just remembered it now...
Here are some icons I thought were good, do you guys like any of them?:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MoniBolis said…
Changes are good
i actually think the current icon is perfect!! Just the banner needs updating in my opinion...
well I also found this one:

link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jameswilson said…
I like the banner that plh put up!

I think the icon is good, but of the ones oldmovie chose I think I'd pick this one:

link

Now the question is ... who the heck is the spot creator?
I have a feeling that they're not even really around much since they have no input.
jameswilson it says that image has been moved or deleted..........
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
...... i think we should change the banner....... but i think )( unlike on PLHs one house should still be the main part ( cose you know.. the show is called House..) ... and they havent got uglier.. well some of them have.... lol i like the current icon.. tis good..
i think that we should keep the icon cos its just house and a good picture so it doesnt matter as much if hes not the main part of the banner....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PotterGal said…
I agree with pollyloveshouse..i love the current icon but i think the banner should change, i really like the banner that was suggested above. It has EVERYONE on it. :D
i say we should go with pollyloveshouse's banner to. i just like how it shows everyone in it!
*looks again* it does have EVERYONE on it.. which is good... it will probably be quite good... i will post a pick on Fanpop ( as in fans of fanpop) asking who invented house,... and Fanpop users..... unless someone already has..

I like the banner too, and I agree, we should keep the icon we have now.
I so agree that we should keep the icon
and the banner you suggest is almost great but Houuse is in the back
maybe we should ask immunity to make another one
but with House infront
Opinions???
But House is in the icon (by himself) so I think it's ok.
im still not sure.......... i reckon House should be nearer the front...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jameswilson said…
So I guess it's settled - we keep the icon and go with plh's banner.
Now the questions is ... who is the spot creator?

Hmm ...
i have put picks on the Fanpop Spot and the Fanpop Users spot.... asking if anyone knows who it is....
or i did... i cant find them now.... some one try again and see if they disappear...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
I do think that we should have a pick for the icon and the banner though, to make sure that as many people have a say as possible. There are people who won't even read this forum, but will vote in a pick.

P.S For that banner, I kinda like how House is in the back. Its like all the characters lead to him. Its symbolic. Just my weird thought!
OH! And another thought I had was that it think there must be a way to send mass-messages, but I don't know how to do it! But if anyone knows how to, we could send a message to everyone who is a fan of the spot that says something like "We are trying to find the creator of the House MD spot. Please only reply to this message if you are the spot creator, or if you know who the spot creator is."
Again, I don't know how to do this and I don't think any of us has the time or energy to message nearly 50000 people! If there is no mass-message option, then we could divide the workload between us, but it is probably just easier to give up the search for the creator , and just pick banners/icons and ask dave or someone else to upload them (we also need some keywords added, like character names!).
If the spot creator is unhappy about that, they will just have to get over it! Because many of us have tried to find this mystical spot creator and failed.
so thats the only way we can change the banner if the creator of it does it? this is gonna be hard but i guess we can try your idea misanthrope86. theres just wayy to many people at this spot though so its gonna take forever....! who knows... maybe the creator of this spot does not go on anymore!?
Well, we can get dave to change it, but it must be quite a hassle for him!

The owner of the Thirteen Spot finally showed up, but then didn't let me know who he/she was and didn't really listen to me about the banner competition that I proposed, they just uploaded a banner. It was kinda annoying...