house m.d. *SPOILER**R.I.P Amber Volakis**SPOILER*

amberRocks posted on May 20, 2008 at 11:30AM
Amber was my favourite chracter.I loved her.She shouldn't have died.My heart is broken and I will always remember her.She was pretty,smart,intelligent.She never game up.I can bearly write this lines...I hurt so much.Wiber was also my favourite ship.I still believe that they were ment to be.Seeing wilson crying and in pain hurt my feelings too.So long amber.My only hope from now on is to see you in another dream or hallunination sequence.But its not the same.Whaen denny died in grey's anatomy I cried too.But this death.This death is really unbearable.
I have also changed my mind about david shore.I used to have a really good opinion.But I don't and I can't express this current opinion out due respect for amber.I still gonna watch anne dudek because I love her acting.The bad thing is that now I got to watch mad men and big love...Last I would like to say that for now no other character or ship can fill this emptyness,so from now on I don't specifically like or support anyone.
Goodbye Amber,I will miss you...

house m.d. 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mimika_s said…
As I said at a pick,I feel very sorry for you amberRocks.I was thinking of you and how devastaded you must be
I know it's just a tv show but it would hurt so so much if Chase died(touchwood)
I don't even want to think of it!
I sympathize you a lot!!
I'm sorry and we are all going to remember her!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amberRocks said…
You have no idea how hard it is...Either way you are the most welcome for the support...I hope this will never happen to another character.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thecon said…
You should throw up a spoiler warning on the forum headline because this really was an awesome episode, with a powerful ending. You didn't spoil it for me, but it will someone else...
When the episode has aired its not consider a spoiler any more.Show some respect for amber ok?She just died!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jameswilson said…
(Thanks thecon!)

And, I feel your pain, amberRocks.
I'm really heartbroken about it too :[
lebih dari setahun yang lalu housefan1 said…
Yeah totally! I cired alot when Amber died, it was so sad and poor wilson! well cut throat bitch 4 ever!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thecon said…
It is, and will always be a spoiler. Not everyone will see the episode at the same time... I'm just thinking of others here.
Edited.I just couldn't deal with it before...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
she didnt look or act the same near the end....... it was so sad! i love amber......................... it was funny though, she normally acted kinda like house, but near the end that all dropped away, which shows she wasnt really THAT damaged menatlly, copared to house who is always, and i mean always house.....