house m.d. Was Anyone Happy with the Season Finale!?

housefan1 posted on May 20, 2008 at 02:24AM
I watchd in awe, I was sure they'd save her, I love the cast and all the characters. I was shocked by the outcome! Poor Amber and worse Poor Wilson and poor house who has to live with this. I though the season finale was brilliantly put together and very shocking. I cried ALOT!! Then we find that #13 has Huntington's :(! Well this should be for an interesting season 5! Oh and P.S to all us Hameron fans, if u love Hameron and hate Huddy well then you will so hate the ending clips! Just a little hint hint! lol!

house m.d. 19 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Smi4ari said…
I don't know if happy is the right word but I thought the finale was great! Sad. And as a Huddy Lover I was THRILLED with how it ended - kind of.

Complaint would be that once again Wilson is going to bring House down just like he did in season 3.

This episode was really serious and I hope they return to light-heartedness next season so House may not be depressed by the fall but it makes me nervous.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jameswilson said…
I thought it was wonderful.
Heartbreaking, but wonderful.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu itssqueegy said…
what jameswilson said.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Criss42 said…
Brilliant episode.
It ended really good.. something to keep us wanting more for the next season.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mariskarox100 said…
That was awesome I seriously cried!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mimika_s said…
I loved it.
It was like the "a walk to remember"
it is sad but sweet in a way!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu housefan1 said…
It was sad and I agree with Smi4ari because i also hope they return to light-heartedness next season!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
It was a beautiful episode, it twisted everyone's expectations of everything, 13 and Amber. I have 3 favourite bits of funnily enough I couldn't pick between them (I say funnily enough because one is not the norm)

1. Of course the lovely Huddy moment of Cuddy curdled up on the chair holding hands with House.
2. The "dream" sequence with House and Amber, so touching and a look into House's head. I was really glad Amber didn't forgive him and told him the slogan of the show, "You can't always get what you want,"
3. Finally, now this is strange, I loved the flash through all the characters at the end, I especially loved the Taub scene, when he hugged his wife! I fell in love with Taub right there.

I just can't get over how good the ending was, and yes R.I.P. to Amber.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bainmoussant said…
Outstanding finale to an overall excellent season!!
Interesting that it all started with House trying to cope working solo in "Alone" and it closed on House left with the frightening prospect of being abandoned and miserable again, with these beautiful lyrics as last words: "A baby sleeps in all our bones, so scared to be alone".
Quite a change from season 3 finale, where House seemed to be at peace with himself and open to the idea of change...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thecon said…
This is the kind of thing awards were made for... It should sweep the boards. This finale stands out against the others... it was just on another level.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
wonderful wonderful huddy moment at the end there, she really cares about him ( unintentionally and unknowingly) and i dont think he minds her caring either! i feel relly sorry for wilson, and RIP amber, and 13 OMG shes dying! although it was kinda obvious through out the episode! i knida guessed amber would die so i was looking out for things like that and clues to what will happen next season, and there have been lots of clues to huddy happening!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu annalena said…
I simply loved it. I cried like a baby but I loved it!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
I Did nt realise house admitted he was miserable, and said he didnt want it. thats so different from b4..... its better, i think!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Pip12 said…
I sat there for the last fifteen minutes of the show thinking that House would wake up and remember some insane experimental cure for her flu-pills poisoning. Even after she died....

That's the sort of thing I love. That expectation that is ultimately shattered.

Great finale. I'm very pleased with the results, even if Amber's death seems cruel.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EverybodyLies said…
It was great. We hadn't lost any character yet, and it isn't a sitcom, so I expected as much, but it was soooooo emotional.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu housefan1 said…
wow i didn't know this question would get alot of replies! :) i love reading ur guys's replies! I can't wait til i see season 5! and i also loved the heaven kind of sequence, i cried alot and i never expected house to admit he was misserable so that shocked me and i also fell in love with wat Taub did, when he hugged his wife! I love reading the replies so keep 'em coming!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu laurapicard said…
Wilson can't stay mad at House forever. He only knew Amber a few months, he's known House for years. And don't forget "bros before hoes man".

Okay, so a little callous, but House/Wilson moments are the best. And I wish 13 would just die already, she's Cameron-Lite.

Overall, a great episode of House, emotional in all the right spots. I definitely didn't expect Amber to die, but it was well written. Poor Wilson. Poor House. AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Also loved it when Taub hugged his wife; he grew on me in the span of a nanosecond]

Bring on Season 5!

Just hope there's no Actor's strike this summer to postpone the next season. (fingers crossed)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu houses_babe said…
i couldn't stop crying. I loved it yes, but I feel sorry for Wilson, I hope house and him can still be close friends. Well, plus at the end I caught that House and Cuddy were holding hads and he was simply staring into space. I wonder what will happen with that . . .
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kitty_koo said…
brilliant episode, is definately one of the best, the storyline and acting was great although it was heart-breaking *cries*