house m.d. Which is your favorit scene?

mimika_s posted on May 18, 2008 at 12:11PM
As I watch many episodes I tell myself:"Oh,I love that scene"
So describe one of your favorite scenes and tell why you love that scene!

house m.d. 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mimika_s said…
I think I'm gonna start
As some of you must have noticed I am a big chameron fan so one of my favorite scenes is a chameron one
3x17 - Fetal Position:
After everything has ended and they have cured Emma,Cameron is putting Emma’s cameras in her bag and Chase stands in doorway.
Chase asks her if she want to eat with him and then Cameron sees the picture Emma took of Chase looking at her picture
After that there is a conversation about how much he glows at the picture and we realise how much Chase is in love with Cameron.I think that he is so incredibly sweet!

Cameron:I’ve never seen you like this.She got you to...glow.What were you doing?What’d she say to you?
Chase:I always glow.(Yeah he always glows)
He takes the bag as they walk down the hall.

Well,the whole episode is awesome and that scene is great so Fetal Position is one of my favorite episodes ever!!!

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Legenda said…
My favorite scene is the one in 3X07 when house tells the coma guy why did he become a doctor, you know when House tallks about his friend who got in a hospital when they were teenagers...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rose2 said…
my favorite scene is the house and camero date
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
I also love Fetal Position mimika_s, lol but that's because as I'm sure you've noticed I love Cuddy!

My favourite scenes from that episode are:
Cuddy: What are you doing?

House: Well, you’re trying to be me so I thought I’d try to be you.

Cuddy: You don’t have the cleavage for it.

House: But I have a much tighter ass. (skipping a bit)
House: Since when does the Dean of Medicine run bladder taps?

Cuddy: She’s an important patient.

House: Because she takes pictures? Or because she’s you? Woman in her forties. Single. Using a turkey baster as a last gasp of motherhood. And you want to make sure she succeeds, so you’ll still have hope. Can’t be a good doctor if you’re not objective.

Such a funny scene:

House: [Makes whining “eheheheh” sound.] You can’t just shoot everything down, Chase. You’re not me. Collaborate.

Chase: A ventilation perfusion scan would be next. [Foreman looks like he’s about to shoot that one down.]

House: How do we get a fetus to breathe in a radioactive isotope? Idiot.

Now this is from Top secret this is my other favourite moment:

HOUSE: I've been thinking about you. You lied.

CUDDY: I didn't lie, I simply chose not to share completely irrelevant facts.

HOUSE: Like the fact that you lied. No wonder I couldn't place his face. You were practically swallowing it on the dance floor.

CUDDY: I was not.

HOUSE: Talk about the cool uncle, he donates the money while the nephew gets the write off. Of course by write off I mean he gets to put your ankles...

CUDDY: [Puts her hand on his chest to stop House talking.] This is exactly why I didn't mention our one date over two years ago.

HOUSE: Because of my t-shirt?

CUDDY: [Drags House away from the nurses station.] Because you are an obnoxious ass. Because you would've spent the whole time...

HOUSE: That's very smart, because this way I spent my whole time completely focused on the patient.

CUDDY: How did you even remember him? We were only at that party for like 10 minutes.

HOUSE: What is this some new health plan? You service the Dean of Medicine and you get free health care for a year? [Cuddy smiles.] Why are you smiling?

CUDDY: You remembered him because he made out with me.

HOUSE: I'm good with faces. So this plan, is it open to anyone? Is there a co-pay?

CUDDY: You're lousy with faces.

HOUSE: Don't make this about me, this is your humiliation. So how much for private room coverage?

CUDDY: [Still smiling.] Get over me. [Starts to walk away.]

HOUSE: Oh give me a break. You hired me...

CUDDY: Because you're a good doctor who couldn't get himself hired at a blood bank so I got you cheap.

HOUSE: You gave me everything I asked for because one night I gave you everything you...

CUDDY: Stop staring at my ass when you think I'm not looking, showing up at restaurants where I happen to be on a date and fantasising about me in the shower. That ship sailed long ago House. Get over it. [Walks away.]

HOUSE: If your still referring to you ass I think that super tanker sailed would be a more precise metaphor.

[Cuddy turns around laughs and then keeps walking out.]
lol
I love that scene(the last one) too!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pollyloveshouse said…
My favourite scene was in sleeping dogs lie when the old ducklings walk into House's office to give him an update about a patient:

cameron: we've got rectal bleeding.

House: what, all of you.

i laughed so hard at that scene!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
old movies last metioned seen was the best seen ever....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
But this one in Top Secret

Foreman: ( after cameron just told him what happened in the sleep lab) Haha! Yeh right, House would do Wilson before you do Chase
Cameron: No, you would do House and Wilson before i did chase...
lol babybell,I found that so funny!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu maria_mn said…
my favorite episode was "It's Tuesday" it was so romantic!i love chaneron...!
I love that scene.You are talking about the "I didn't feel like waiting " scene in the Human error,right?

*I think I found a Chameron fan*
parties
lebih dari setahun yang lalu robertchaseicu said…
I love and Chameron scene... I just can't name them all, I guess the one where Cameron first suggests they have sex.

Chase: Happy Valentine's Day.

Cameron: A holiday that only applies to people who are already paired up. For everyone else it's Wednesday.

Chase: Wow. Thank you for that dash of cold water.

Cameron: Don't get me wrong. I still think true love's out there it's just very far away. Possibly in another galaxy. We may need to develop faster than light travel before we can make contact. (They walk outside) So I'm thinking we should have sex.

Chase: That makes sense.

Cameron: Despite the wisdom of pop songs. there's no point in putting our lives on hold 'til love comes along. We're both healthy and busy people. We work together so it's convenient.

Chase: Like microwave pizza?

Cameron: And of all the people I work with, you're the one I'm least likely to fall in love with.

Chase: Like… microwave pizza.

Cameron: The point here is to make things simpler, not more complicated. Someday there'll be time to get serious about someone. Meanwhile, we already had sex once and didn't get weird about it. So…

Chase: I get it. I get it. So, what if I'm offended by your judgement.

Cameron: Then you're not the man I'm looking for. (She walks off, he smiles and follows.)

Microwave pizza? HAH! LOL! Chase... *sniggergigglegiggle* so funny...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu house_whatelse said…
My favorite scenes usually involve both House and Wilson, they bring the comedy. My favorite is from Act Your Age.

[Cut to Wilson eating a sandwich in the cafeteria. House walks in and sits down at his table.]

HOUSE: You're trying to have sex with Cuddy.

WILSON: [Looks at House.] Fries?

HOUSE: You took her to a play, you only take women to plays because...

WILSON: No, YOU only take women to plays for that reason. That's your theory.

HOUSE: Ok, then why did you take her to a play?

WILSON: She's a friend.

HOUSE: A friend with a squish mitten.

WILSON: It is possible to have a friend of the opposite sex without...

HOUSE: Blasphemer! She's not a friend of the opposite sex she's a different species. [Takes a fry.] She's an administrator. She's going to eat your head after she's done.

WILSON: Yes, I slept with her.

HOUSE: [Shocked.] Seriously?

WILSON: No.

HOUSE: [Not convinced.] Yes you did.

WILSON: [Quietly.] Yes I did.

HOUSE: [Shocked.] Seriously?

WILSON: No. You've got a problem House.

I love how insecure House is about Cuddy and Wilson brings out the insecurity.