house m.d. How can anda Relate To the Characters in the Show. =D

elainerule posted on Apr 27, 2008 at 05:57AM
i know that we love the show in different ways. But how do you relate to the characters in the show? For example, can you relate to Cuddy because you've always wanted to be a parent and you can feel her pain? Do you see yourself just liek Cameron because you are a caring person? Or do you see yourself as Foreman because you are becoming like someone else that you don't want to be? Please i would love to hear your responses.
last edited on Apr 27, 2008 at 04:04PM
save

house m.d. 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
Hmmmm... I can relate to House. In the episode "Lines In The Sand" he talks about envying the autistic boy because he gets to opt out of "inane social niceities". I feel the same way to a certain extent. I tend to get sick of the pretence of many social interactions.

By the way, cool idea for a forum! :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
Yes I agree very cool idea!

I think I relate a lot to Wilson. I have a friend a bit like House who gets herself into a lot of trouble by saying the things she thinks and doing kind of crappy stuff. I'm always stuck apologizing for her and picking up the pieces when something has gone wrong. So I can sympathize with Wilson! But thankfully she is no-where near as bad as House, or I'd be in big trouble!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu