house m.d. Character Arcs

oldmovie posted on Mar 26, 2008 at 06:34PM
What I've found that's great about House is the subtly that the writer's use to bring out their characters. So far it's season 4 and really we still don't know that much about the characters we love. We know enough about each of them to understand their motives for certain actions and for us to care about them, but not enough to keep us fighting for the scraps of information the writer's decide to toss us.
So what I've decided to start is a forum about character arcs you would like to see happen, maybe suggestions about certain arcs or even little hypothesises you have formed about the characters.

This forum post is devoted to the characters we love!

house m.d. 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
Character Arcs I would like to see happen:

House: Become a little happier and then screw it up somehow like House always does. (maybe a relationship)

Wilson: I'd like to see him dabble a bit with Cuddy, though I am a true Huddy shipper I think it would be very interesting.

Cameron: I would like to see her take charge of a case and really form a backbone, maybe even get the diagnosis right for once.

Chase: I would like to see him becoming a father, I think he would be very good at it.

Foreman: I think Foreman should be the character that almost reflects somebody House could be. I'd like House to get happier while Foreman gets more miserable so House can see what he is escaping...poor Foreman.

New Team: I'd like all of the characters more developed so I actually develop an interest for them. I'd also like to see them team up with the old team to cure House.

Cuddy: I saved her for last because I want more information on Cuddy more than anything else. I want to know more about her history, about her past relationship with House more about her in general.
But I am torn about her having a baby. As a character I want Cuddy to have a baby because that is what she wants, but for the show it might change to whole dynamic. How can Cuddy be a good mother and the Dean of Medicine at the same time?

Well what do you all think? What arcs do you want to see, what arcs are you not sure about. I'm curious and ready for some debate and discussion.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HannaK said…
I really wanna know some things about Cuddy, we just don't have much information about her.

I don't think that Cuddy should have a baby yet, I don't know why, it just seems wrong. But I would like an episode where Chase&Cameron have to look after a baby or something.

I really like the idea of House being a little bit happier for once but then totally screw that up.

I really don't care about the new team for some reason, so I hope that the writers will write some episodes where I really care about the new ones.
LOL an episode where Chase and Cameron have to look after a baby would be hilarious, I think a toddler would be even better running away all the time and ending up in uncle House's office.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bainmoussant said…
I think House should be granted a shot at (temporary) happiness. A relationship sounds plausible. I'd love to see him all awkward and shy, like he was with the CIA chick at the end of "Whatever It Takes". Imagine him asking Chase and Cameron, or worse, Wilson and Amber for relationship advice! That should be fun!

I liked the scene at the end of "A Wonderful Lie" where the new team and the old team seemed to bond. I want to see more of that.

Also, I am dying for more information on House and Cuddy's past, like when they first hooked up and why she hired him. I doubt we'll ever get answers to that though.

Giving Cuddy a baby isn't such a bad idea in my opinion. It could prompt some interesting changes and I'd love to see House babysit!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amberRocks said…
I just want Amber to be regular...Is this too much too ask???
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
I too would like to get inside Cuddy's head a bit more and find out more about her. And I would secretly love for her and Wilson to get together. That would be awesome.

I am also DESPERATE for them to elaborate on the "Wilson's long-lost brother" storyline. Every new episode to hope for more clues and information! Its driving me nuts!
I would also like some more info on Wilson's lost brother but I fear it might be a storyline the writers either forgot or have discarded along the way.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu busanbusan said…
I would so bad now more about Cuddy, like she is the only one who we barely knows anything about. The only thing we nows is like that she´s jewish and went to college with House and became dean very early. But hopefully we´ll get to now more soon.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mimika_s said…
I would like to see a love scene between Chase and Cameron
Chase getting a promotion-he looked really better in white
Cameron makes us believe that she is over HOuse and loves Chase
House showing-realising that he has feelings for Cuddy
Cuddy admitting to Wilson she is in love with House
And finally Thirteen and Foreman having an one-night-stand
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EverybodyLies said…
More House/Wilson friendship scenes
and MORE HUYDDY FTW.