Ao Haru Ride Recommendations

Gwiazdeczka posted on Jul 09, 2011 at 06:20PM
Recommend similar manga or anime to "Ao Haru Ride"

Ao Haru Ride 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gwiazdeczka said…
heart
Title: Strobe Edge
Author: Sakisaka Io
Genres: Drama, Romance, Shoujo
Summary: Having no experience in romance, the vibrant Ninako curiously explores the meaning of what "love" really is, and is surprised to feel a colorful range of emotions as she grows closer to the school heartthrob, the quiet yet gentle Ren, who also happens to be involved in a longtime relationship. With every intention of keeping her head held high, Ninako prepares to face the mental pain of this one-sided love that she had allowed to take root, facing a series of trials that would either contribute to her growth as a headstrong woman, or break her as it did with other girls.
However, is this really a one-sided love? Or had something been silently sown in the most hidden part of Ren's heart?

Source: link
 [b]Title:[/b] Strobe Edge [b]Author:[/b] Sakisaka Io [b]Genres:[/b] Drama, Romance, Shoujo [b]Summary
lebih dari setahun yang lalu maro-chan said…
but u know i kind of hate the main character~=.=
Ninako kind of 'dumb'.for my first impresion^3^..but its a well good manga.sakisaka got 55 p for this manga.^w^
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu maro-chan said…
well recoment all margeret betsuma's magazine manga>
this year even the rookies winner hav interesting story~
suki tte iwaseru houhou>very cute
360° Material -Touko Minami>also cute
Aozora Yell - Kazune Kawahara(MY FAV !!!!but the romance is so slowwwww!!!(worst than kimi ni todokeXD)i like it coz there's baseball
Atashi no Banbi - Akira Ozaki
Haikei Date Masamune-sama - Tsubasa Nakajima
Shōjo Shōnen Gakkyuudan - Mari Fujimura
Orange - Ichigo Takano
Sumire Syrup - Kaede Satou(its ok^^)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 well recoment all margeret betsuma's magazine manga> this tahun even the rookies winner hav interestin
pinkbloom commented…
jeruk, orange is perfect lebih dari setahun yang lalu