in young justice TYour favorit Super hero/protege. Why?

Robin_Love posted on Nov 17, 2011 at 05:58AM
Dick "Robin" Grayson. He is so wiling to serve. His life has been hard but his hearis pure. Everything he does is for the better if others. If you know him, you would understand why I chose Robin. Plus, he's super sexy! XD
 Dick "Robin" Grayson. He is so wiling to serve. His life has been hard but his hearis pure. Everythin

in young justice 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 66Dragons said…
smile
Artemis. I love a deep, dark past. Plus, she's just awesome with her no-nonsense attitude!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Robin_Love said…
big smile
Sweet! Thanks for answering!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 66Dragons said…
smile
No problemo!
heart
XD! <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Codby said…
heart
Also Robin!!!! I mean everyone of the team is super. But Robin has more. Robin_Love your just right. If you know Robin. His history, his life. You would drool for a whole week! xD
wink
...SO TRUE!!!! And that picture ALONE makes me drool!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jadore_renard said…
My favourite hero actually isn't in the show... He isn't even DC xD
I adore Nightcrawler, always have and always will. I love that he's light hearted and has a great sense of humour, but has strong morals and beliefs which he stands by. He sacrifices a lot for others. I also love that even though people judge him on his appearance, he doesn't hate them, he just sees them as ignorant and have yet to learn... His amazing German accent also helps xD

Wallace is a close second though :) <3
wink
Hey there were no boundries! Any comic hero is welcome! BTW: I love NightCrawler, too. He's like fifth on my list!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HazNothin2Do said…
laugh
I also have to go with Rob :) I remember the first time I heard about his back story like with his parents and stuff I'm pretty sure I cried :( I love it that his back story is sad but he still always tries to cheer people up no matter how grim the situation is. And also I really admire that he really love his friends and family and you can tell he would never hurt them in any way shape or form. I wasn't really into superheros until a few years ago and Robin has been my favorite ever since then :). Plus in YJ he is so hot! I want to kidnap him and keep him in my closet but I think daddy bats would hunt me down and kill me so that might not be the best idea(i wrote this at 4 in the morning so if any of this is not coherent that is why)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu miku_X3 said…
laugh
you know Robin_love ? i think we are two big fan of robin i be chose him for the same reason than you but whit a +.Robin has a very difficult past and he can go back and do a anothr live (and he so sexy ;)i mean..Robin is the most younguer member of YJ but he is th most strong.he has the muste purly heart and he is the most courageous.(and dont forgot he is the most sexy )
lebih dari setahun yang lalu miku_X3 said…
blush
escuse my poor english....am french ^^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mclovin_69 said…
mischievous
WALLY!!! BECUASE HE IS SEXYY!!!!! haha XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu -BelovedRobin said…
heart
He's not really a hero, an anti-hero is how to describe him. Red Hood or Jason Todd is my favorite protege. He was Batman's protege as the second Robin. He is ny favorite character because he went through and came back. I admire his strength for sticking up for what he believed him even when everybody told him otherwise, his determination and most of all his rebellious nature and acceptance. He accepted himself as who is and what he did, even if it rubs salt onto his wounds whenever he thinks about his past he accepted it and kept living. Jason Todd was defiant to the damn BATMAN! Thats guts. Jason Todd is my number one. On the side note, he's freakin' adorable.