Young Justice OC'S!!! I'M OUT!

Robin_Love posted on Dec 04, 2012 at 12:47AM
Okay. Becca is out of the all girls band, something lights, due to an unforeseen....conflict. Making a new band so if you want to join, here's what we need

character name/nickname
instrument character plays
do they "play well with other children"
pic of what they look like not necessarily with an instrument

Please answer. Only taking the first four maybe five that respond. Thank you!!!!

Young Justice OC'S!!! 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Eclipse-YJ said…
If your out I'm out too, we weren't going anywhere with the idea and I dont even know whos in the neon lights anymore, but only have me if you want me since I was in the other one with you and all its completely fine)

Phoebe Spade/ Phoebs
Piano and can sing rather well
She can be a little cautioned and shy at first but yeah ((i'm the shy one?!?)) Yep I' making you that way >:)
(her eyes are green and she always has her omega necklace on)
 If your out I'm out too, we weren't going anywhere with the idea and I dont even know whos in the neo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu InfinityYJ said…
Kyra Grayson/Ky/Fin
DJ, sings well
Yeah. She likes to troll and prank on people, but yeah, she's good with others.
:3
 Kyra Grayson/Ky/Fin DJ, sings well Yeah. She likes to troll and prank on people, but yeah, she's go
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CoaxochYJ said…
heart
Character name/nickname: Mel
Instrument character plays: Drums
Do they "play well with other children"; Most of the time.
Pic of what they look like not necessarily with an instrument.
That plus torn jeans.
xxxx
 Character name/nickname: Mel Instrument character plays: Drums Do they "play well with other childr
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AislingYJ said…
OOOOOOOH ME LIKEY. But your title scared the shit outta me.
Omg omg omg can the band be named Super Nova? ......I have my reasons.
Hm.........Aisling's not exactly musical.......ooh! Can I completely screw with the timeline and use Annabelle (from BW)??? Oh wait. too many singers. Ooh! Chandler! this should be interesting!

Name: Chandler Cohn/Chan I guess? He only really lets his close friends call him that.
Instrument: acoustic and electric guitar
Relations: He's kinda quiet but he is really independent and headstrong, he's extremely blunt and sarcastic which can sometimes get others pissed off at him, he inherited his father Jackson's anger issues >:D, he's not really much of a group worker unless he's around people he's comfortable with (which is basically no one here). Oh, and Nix/Fin isn't exactly the best influence around him when it comes to "proper" language...basically he's a cusser. A MAJOR one.
Btws he's 15 in this universe, and he's about 5'8" or 5'9" and solidly built, has his mother's dark brown hair and his father's blue eyes.
Aaaaaand it won't let me post the pic. I basically gave you a description of him though.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SilverWings13 said…
Can I use Emily even though she isn't technically part of the team? Pweeeeaaase?

Emily Weston/ Em

Keyboard, piano, and guitar. Plus sings well, but is usually too shy to sing. So..... For the band I guess she'd play keyboard.

Is shy, but yeah.

((Her hair is black, thought the pic makes it look blue-ish..... Oops...))
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Can I use Emily even though she isn't technically part of the team? Pweeeeaaase? Emily Weston/ Em
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SouthYJ said…
((NEVER SIAD SHE WAS DEAD FOREVER!!)

character name/nickname: Blade/HunnyB

instrument character plays: Kick ass bass! and electric guitar...

do they "play well with other children": Of course not... well sometimes.. only if the kid isn't a BRAT!
 ((NEVER SIAD SHE WAS DEAD FOREVER!!) character name/nickname: Blade/HunnyB instrument character