Young Justice OC'S!!! Desperation (NEW fanfic after BW) OC addition!!!

AislingYJ posted on Sep 29, 2012 at 05:00PM
Put your OC in my next fanfic! (after Broken Wings)
Basically, it’s an AU where all the OCs, instead of being on the YJ team, are on a different team called the Omega Squad. I don’t wanna reveal too much, but the Omega Squad is supposed to be secret, only for emergencies, and the world is being taken over by a villianous organization called Project X. They’ve killed all the superheroes and people associated with them, and only the Omega Squad is left.
For this, your OC can either be a hero or a villain (doesn’t matter which, people who are normally heroes can be villains in this, and vice versa), and you can put in as many charries as you want! No limit, it just closes as soon as I post the first part (which probably will be quite a while, as I still have BW to deal with). If you want your OC to be a hero they can either be on the Omega Squad or a freelancer, and if they’re a villain, they can either be on Young Project X or a bounty hunter. Bounty hunters are like Young Project X except they do more of the dirty work and have more direct contact with the heroes. That’s not to say that the Young Project X people won’t be in it, they just won’t have as much DIRECT contact..
Okay I’ll shut up now.

Name/ID (say if unknown):
Hero/villain name:
Costume:
Civvies:
Personality:
Alignment (hero or villain):
Affiliation (Omega squad or freelancer/rogue if hero, Young Project X or bounty hunter if villain):
Powers/skills/weapons:
Relationship and/or canon relations:
Notes/other:
Do you mind…(not guaranteed that this will happen to you;;; this doesn’t carry over to normal uni):
Dying?
If so: preferred method? (eg. sacrifice, bloody gruesome, disappearance, etc.)
Betraying your hero or villain side?
If so: is there a certain reason you’d most likely betray?
Would your character be willing/ready to kill people?

And I think that’s it...for now. Sorry it’s a lot, I just like to be thorough! xD

Young Justice OC'S!!! 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GravityBoyYJ said…
Secret I'd: unknown

Name: bloodmist

Appearance: well built figure but unknown from pull over mask worn

Costume: check his profile pic

Civvies: unknown

Personality: he is a mysterious character and has a cocky and sarcastic attitude

Aligment: more of a hero

Affilation: freelancer you know him lol

Powers/ skills/weapons: no powers, has skills in hand to hand combat, has grappling hooks and can swing building to building an has smoke bombs to make easy get aways, he also has two swords for weapon combat an can reappear and appear in different places with smoke bombs.

Relationships/ canon: had a canon relationship with silverwings ( everyone liked it)

notes: he works alone and can't accept others help easily

Possibly disappearance.....

Nope and yes
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AislingYJ said…
((Canon relationship means actual canon characters, btws. ))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BladeYJ said…
heart
Okay I’ll shut up now.

Name/ID (say if unknown): Blade (known)
Hero/villain name: Blade
Appearance: Blonde short hair with shine red eyes.

Costume: Red Jacket with Black Shirt and an eye patch and a chain that hooks to her lip ring
Civvies: Shirt and skinny jeans with converse

Personality: Bitch! She is a smart ass and hates people mimicking her. She has anger problems and Also she loves beating the shit out of people. :)

Alignment (hero or villain): Villian

Affiliation (Omega squad or freelancer/rogue if hero, Young Project X or bounty hunter if villain): Bounty Hunter.

Powers/skills/weapons: She is a gunslinger, meaning she is a professional with guns mainly shotguns, she is very fast and does Well in hand-to-hnd combat. She can teleport and read minds. Her eyes change color too!

Relationship and/or canon relations: In a relationship with Terror?

Notes/other: HAS A brother name Dante.

Do you mind…(not guaranteed that this will happen to you;;; this doesn’t carry over to normal uni):
Dying? Sure

If so: preferred method? (eg. sacrifice, bloody gruesome, disappearance, etc.) Sacrifice for the good guys.. (idk who she sacrifice herself for)

Betraying your hero or villain side? (^ sacrifice)

Would your character be willing/ready to kill people? YESES!

lebih dari setahun yang lalu InfinityYJ said…
Name/ID (say if unknown): Kyra Grayson (unknown)
Hero/villain name: Phoenix... but goes by Fin to her friends for unknown reasons.
Appearance: AU appearance: medium-length black hair with gold and red streaks in it, blue eyes with gold traces, thin, i mean REALLY thin, and pretty damn short
Costume: AU: gold v-neck Kevlar tank top, black cargo pants and combat boots, loose leather sleeves that tie to the tank top
Civvies: dark navy skinny jeans, black hoodie, white baseball cap and white tennis shoes
Personality: sassy, confident, headstrong, reliable, trustworthy, caring, easily angered and pretty naive, can be pretty serious and is good at concealing her fear or worry
Alignment (hero or villain): hero
Affiliation (Omega squad or freelancer/rogue if hero, Young Project X or bounty hunter if villain): rogue
Powers: flight, telepathy, change of appearance
Skills: hacker, hand to hand
Weapons: throwing knives, bo staff, fire katana
Relationship and/or canon relations: Dating Epsilon. Twin Brother: Robin. She wasn't really all that close to him considering what your planning.
Notes/other: She does not have phoenix mode in this, and her powers are pretty sketchy, so they fail alot. Only then does she resort to her katana/bo staff/knives. Her iPod calms her down when she gets too angry or upset, so she carries it with her everywhere
Do you mind…
Dying? Meh. Please DON'T, CHILD.
Betraying your hero or villain side? she could, be, like a triple agent?! hahahahah
If so: is there a certain reason you’d most likely betray? Angry at the heroes for *reasons?*
Would your character be willing/ready to kill people? She'd be... hesitant, but she'd do it if she absolutely had to.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AislingYJ said…
It's AU, but I might end up calling her Fin. Less confuzzling that way.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ShadowYJ said…
Name/ID (say if unknown): Dana Kylie Gracias UNKNOWN

Hero/villain name: Shadow but is only called that by her team mates. Villains and others would call her by the names Phantom Ninja, Wild Cat or Ninja-Girl (But usually Phantom Ninja).

Appearance: Thick black wavy hair chest length, chocolate brown eyes, tanned skin, slender but muscular for a girl. In-spite of the built she is petite and looks small for her years in both looks and maturity.

Costume: Dark cobalt blue cat-suit, grey utility belt with a grey holster for her dagger, black leather lace-up boots, black leather fingerless gloves and wears her hair loose. She also wears a black domino mask exactly like Robins.

Civvies: She is usually seen in blue jeans, skate shoes, a shirt topped of with a jumper or hoodie and a pair of Ray-Bans or Tecno Googles placed on top of her head as a head-band.

Personality: Stubborn. She is also immature, funny, mischievous, cheeky, intelligent, creative, and very child-like. She can be random at some times and loves pulling pranks to her team-mates.

Alignment (hero or villain): Hero

Affiliation (Omega squad or freelancer/rogue if hero, Young Project X or bounty hunter if villain): Omega Squad

Powers/skills/weapons:

Powers: No powers but has a eidetic memory, human calculator, and can speed-read. She is also a natural born fighter.

Skills:
1. Code-Breaking
2. An expert martial artist from Eskrima, Boxing, Judo, and Hand-to-hand combat.
3. Can throw knives and fight with other sorts of blades.
4. Can design high tech equipment and weapons
5. Hacking and Technology
6. Car Engineering
7. Making suits and clothing fit for hero with powers
8. Espionage
9. Lock-Picking
10. Weapons expert-especially with guns and other machinery
11. Is a good swimmer and gymnast (Which makes her quite strong and agile for a girl)
12. A ninja, since she has completed ninjitsu.
13. Can make really deadly death traps

Weapons: Her preferred weapon is her twin Eskrima sticks. She also fights with a dagger. She otherwise would just make a series of death-traps or throw bola's to twine them up.

Relationship and/or canon relations: None. But is close friends with Robin

Notes/other: Not much, but wishes to be the leader of the team someday.

Dying? I DON"t WANT TO DIE!!!!

NO BETRAYING! LOYAL!!!

Yes.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu XxKFforeverXx said…
Name/ID (say if unknown): Brendan Adams
Hero/villain name: Fang
Appearance: Black hair hangs around his eyes, brown eyes, around 6'2
Costume: Blue contacts, black leather jacket, white v-neck shirt, jeans, vans
Civvies: Black sweatshirt, dark jeans, black and white checkered vans
Personality: Doesn't show much emotion, hardly talks, drawn back
Alignment (hero or villain): Hero
Affiliation (Omega squad or freelancer/rogue if hero, Young Project X or bounty hunter if villain): Omega Squad 
Powers/skills/weapons: Flight (wings) if he stands still long enough he becomes invisible
Relationship and/or canon relations: Finally, married to Devin. 
Notes/other: Has a sister named Crystal.
Dying? Nope, don't mind. 
If so: preferred method? (eg. sacrifice, bloody gruesome, disappearance, etc.) Sacrifice
Betraying your hero or villain side? nope 
If so: is there a certain reason you’d most likely betray? N/A
Would your character be willing/ready to kill people? Yes. 
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CoaxochYJ said…
Name/ID (say if unknown): Melissa "Mel" Adams

Hero/villain name: Coaxoch

Appearance: Ebony black hair that reaches her waist. Green eyes. Slim build that allows her to fit
into small spaces.

Costume: Civies. (For now....)

Civvies: Black hoodie, and blue jeans, worn out sneakers.

Personality: Happy, and playful. Gets angry if you hurt her friends, or the ones she loves. Never back down attitude.

Alignment: Hero.

Affiliation: Omega Squad

Powers/skills/weapons: Levitation, Wings. Martial arts, pickpocket. Swords.

Relationship and/or canon relations: Girlfriend to Corri X3

Notes/other: Has an AWESOME sister named Lexi.

Dying? Nope, Dying is just fine. (For some reason I fell out of my chair laughing my ass off when I saw this)

If so: preferred method? Sacrifice

Betraying your hero or villain side? NO.

If so: is there a certain reason you’d most likely betray? N/A

Would your character be willing/ready to kill people? Yesh, but some serious "thinking" will be needed after the battle is over....

AND DUH PIC IS JUST CUZ UNICORNS ROCK
 Name/ID (say if unknown): Melissa "Mel" Adams Hero/villain name: Coaxoch Age: 13 Appearance:
lebih dari setahun yang lalu InfinityYJ said…
Name/ID (say if unknown): Josey Willough
Hero/villain name: Grace
Appearance: Short brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, 4’1”, thin
Costume: blue and white and orange dress thingy. Check the pic on this: link
Civvies: HAH... allll black
Personality: pessimistic, snarky, finds something bad about every situation, can be extremely quiet
Alignment (hero or villain): villian
Affiliation (Omega squad or freelancer/rogue if hero, Young Project X or bounty hunter if villain): YPX
Powers/skills/weapons: Grace is one of death’s servants. Don’t let her sweet appearance fool you. She can call on skeleton warriors to help her, and she could easily take advantage of the fact that she isn’t what she seems.
Relationship and/or canon relations: ah nope.
Notes/other: ah nope.
Dying?
BITCH PLEASE SHE IS DEATH...'S SERVANT.
AH NOPE.
AH YUP.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Eclipse-YJ said…
smile
RAIN CHECK BECAUSE THIS SOUNDS AWESOME :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EpsilonP-YJ said…
wink
Name/ID: Eric
Hero name: Epsilon
Appearance: short blonde hair, crystal blue eyes.
Costume: Doesn't need one
Civvies: black t-shirt over a grey long sleeve, jeans and sneakers
Personality: Go-with-flow-attitude, upbeat, a bit wild though. (Classic skater attitude)
Alignment: Hero
Affiliation (Omega squad or freelancer/rogue if hero, Young Project X or bounty hunter if villain): Freelancer
Powers/skills/weapons: Shapeshifting, jack of all trades (well rounded)
Relationship and/or canon relations: Dating Kyra, brother figure to Delta
Notes/other:
Dying?
Sure *shrug* I don't really care
Mix it up a little ^.^
Probably not, only if someone he loves in in danger *cough* Delta *cough*
Hell yes!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Obscurity98 said…
Name/ID (say if unknown): Harley Mei Kent
Hero/villain name: Obscurity
Appearance: 5'2, tan-like skin, LONG! black hair, black eyes, feminine yet masculine build
Costume: PIC! (minus mask, and its all black)
Civvies: glasses, and jeans, wears a jacket over a black low cut tee
Personality: Serious, but happy and laughs easily, has a short temper and stubborn, doesnt like being told what to do, sarcastic, loyal, strong willed
Alignment (hero or villain): HERO!
Powers/skills/weapons: Agility, awesome hand to hand combat, strategic fighting, swords, mace, whips, controls and can become elements, super strength, invulnerability (except to Kryptonite, and magic), flight
Relationship and/or canon relations: dated roy and kaldur, dated Skylar until he died, and seems to like Ciel
Notes/other: Superman is her dad, and superboy her brother, Batman is like her dad too, knows all the secret identities, created in a lab, by man, not god, the first man made living being in history
Dying? *its allowed, but not in the early chapters please!
If so: preferred method? (eg. sacrifice, bloody gruesome, disappearance, etc.) trying to save my friends, so uh, sacrifice my life for them.
Betraying your hero or villain side? No
If so: is there a certain reason you’d most likely betray? , unless someone i love is in danger
uh, thats what her creator created her for, to kill everything in her path, but she fights that urge
 Name/ID (say if unknown): Harley Mei Kent Hero/villain name: Obscurity Age: 14 Appearance: 5'2, t