menulis Extremly Long emo Stories!!! don't forget to rate!!!(a kuis i took on my yearbook)

khfan12 posted on Jun 13, 2008 at 03:15AM
Extremly Long Emo Stories!!! don't forget to rate!!!
#3 Danny (your bestfriend)

You reach into the hat and pull out the #3 and practically scream it out. you hold your breath and see Danny (your bff) stand up. You exhale feeling relieved you weren't stuck with anyone else. He tosses his head back laughing and says ''hey sexy! would you like joining me in the closet?'' ''it would be my pleasure,'' you say inbetween giggles. He leads you in by your waist and smacks your ass. You let out a sexy yelp and return the favor by smacking his ass. ''Baby chill, were not even in the closet yet,'' he says sarcastically and everyone laughs while he locks the door. He turns to you and starts tickling your sides. ''Danny, stop!'' you say laughing hysterically. ''Nope, i don't think so,'' he says tickling you even more. You fall to the floor laughing in pain and he climbs on top of you. You use your hands to push him off but he is too strong. You both wrestle for awhile, Knocking coats and boxes over everywhere. Out of nowhere a box smacks Danny in the head sending his face crashing into yours. His lips press firmly against yours and quickly he lifts his head. ''im so sorry ______, that was an accident!'' he said still laying ontop of you. ''it's ok......it was just an accident,'' you say, trying to put together what just happened. Everything goes silent and he notices he is still ontop of you. ''ohh....sorry....i should get off now,'' he said feeling awkward but he didn't. He stayed hovering above your body. You give him a questioning smile and you feel him getting hard. His cheeks turn a bright shade of pink and he starts picking himself up but you immediately bring him down once again. ''what is happening,'' he says smiling. ''i don't know but....i don't want this to stop,'' you say in a breathless whisper. He looks back at you with intense eyes then grabs your face and passionately kisses you. He starts sucking on your neck while you unbuckle his pants. Still working on your neck, he somehow manages to strip you naked and you do the same for him. He positions himself comfortably on you and starts going in, inch by inch. Teasing you with every stroke. You had enough and screamed his name. He smiled and shoved it all the way. You moan, enjoying every second of it. By the time you both were done you were hot, sweaty, and breathing heavily on his chest. Finally he spoke ''_______, i love you, i always have and....i just wanted you to know that,'' tears formed in your eyes. ''Danny, i love you too,'' you say looking at him. He stares back and places a kiss on the top of your head. Just then i knocked on the door. ''Hey you guys, Times Up!'' you both exchange glances and quickly get dressed. while walking out Danny whispers in your ear ''_______ be my forever,'' you turn, pull him close and whisper back ''forever babe,'' The whole night you both talked, made out, and eventually fell to sleep. After two months of dating you find out that you are pregnant. You get really worried and tell Danny. He's quiet for a moment but then smiles ''wow...we are gonna have a baby,'' he finally said. ''are you sure your ok with this?'' you ask nervously. ''________, im more than happy, im going to be a father,'' he said tearing up. He pulls you close and you both cry in eachothers arms. ''I'll take care of you _______,.....i promise,'' he says while caressing your face. Two weeks later he proposes and starts planning out the future. He keeps telling you that he wants a big house full of children but most of all, he wants you to be happy with him. During the pregnancy, you find that Danny is excited to be a father. He keeps talking about the baby and how he can't wait to hold it in his arms. But unfortunately you have a miscarriage and he cries for months. You both went through many hard times and Danny had a bad case of depression. One day after school you dropped by Danny's house and found him making out with another one of your best friends ''How could you Danny!'' you cry out and run out of the house. ''_______, come back!! it's not what it looks like,'' he tries screaming but you are already gone. A month passes by since the incident and you find out that Danny left you pregnant once again. Your parents kick you out so you go and live with Alex (your ex) for support. You get a call a few days later that Danny was in a bad car wreck for drunk driving and was severely hurt. You and Alex rush to the hospital and you burst into his room. He looked practically dead. You busted out crying and ran to his side while Alex stood beside you. Danny opened his eyes and started to tear at the site of you. ''________, im so sorry i caused you pain but you have to know that i didn't cheat on you! she came unto me! ive been true to you since the beginning,'' he said choking up. ''Danny don't even worry about that now, i just want you to make it out of here,'' you said while stroking his hair. He looked at you and squinted his eyes in pain. ''_______....im not....going....to make it,'' he said inbetween gasps of breaths. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. ''NO Danny! don't talk like that! you'll see, youll be better in no time! then we can get married like we planned,'' he looked back at you with hurt eyes. ''im so sorry baby...i just can't...hold on much longer,'' he said. Your eyes started to burn. ''Danny, you can't go!...you need to live because im pregnant,'' he looked up at you shocked and you continued. ''Your going to be a father Danny, just like you always wanted,'' Tears started raining down his face then he noticed Alex in the background ''No....Alex is,'' he said and passed away. ''Danny?...Danny?...DANNY!!! wake up! don't leave me like this!'' you cried out but it was too late. You spent the whole night crying in Alex's arms. A few months later you gave birth to a handsome baby boy who looked exactly like Danny. Alex helped you raise Danny Jr. and you both got married 2 years later. But not one day passes where you do not think of your true love, Danny...may he rest in peace. awww OMG that is sooo sad! IM CRYING! lol. {copied from myyeabook.com}

menulis 98 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...