Winxclub magazine A journey to Belleza!!

Gretsel posted on Feb 10, 2011 at 06:33PM
Idea by:Flora_Bloom

Winxclub magazine 126 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 126

lebih dari setahun yang lalu winxlove2 said…
what we supose to do here?!?!?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Flora_Bloom said…
(is that supposed to be by your character,ginta?)

Silvia:(grimaces)Well,we're here.At least,we're in Talia.We've got to travel to Belleza.Heather,can you create a portal???
(remembers something)Tell me your age,girls.
I hate those masks.But we've got to wear them.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(no it was my words!what we must do here?our mission!gretsel you should tell that in the first place!!)
(we're here to find out how to help athina's parents)
(oh okey!tnx)

HEather;yeah sure!*opens a portal and gets a vision and faints*
Silvia:Heather!!!What the-?(takes hold of her)So,to the rest of you...what's your age?
Pain:hm...I don't acsualy now....but heather is 18!and she is having a vision!
Silvia:I hope she'll be okay soon.I didn't know she was prone to visions.(holds out her hands and some masks appear in it)

Here.Each of you take one and put it on.Anyone who enters ought to wear one.And you can take them off once we get to the house I live in.It'll make you seem less suspicious.

(holds one out to pain)(takes one out for heather,this time gold)Age 16 gets pink..Age 17 gets Silver.18 year olds get gold.(waves one)Ages above take any colour they like.
PAin:okey so take eny color!*takes blue*and*puts the golden for heather*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lovebaltor said…
Zatura: Alright... *Takes the gold one* Now, Silvia, where do we go?
Silvia:I guess the portal will work.(walks in)(comes out in belleza)(wears her mask)We'll have to walk to the house....(waits for the others to emerge)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gretsel said…
Athina:*takes the pink mask*Ok Silvia;-)..*follows her*
Silvia:(explains in an undertone)The canals are how Bellezans travel.We use gondoliers.But that's too dangerous.They could get to know who we are.So...we'll use mine.(leads them to her gondolier)It's strong.(sees the uncertain look on the others faces)It is.Get in!
Heather:*jumps in*
PAin:*follows*
Silvia:(walks in more carefully)
Heather:so what do we do now?
Silvia:(after the other girls get in)(makes the oars start to row by themselves)They'll manage.We'll just have to give directions.(speeds up the boat when she sees a gondolier with the royal crest on it)Heather!Make us invisible!
Zatura: *Lurches forwards* Why do we have to be so damn secretive?
Silvia:(grits her teeth and has to remind herself:They don't know Belleza as I do.)Because the Stravagante suspect us to be here.Our trail of magic is stronger than we thought.And did you see that gondolier?With the royal crest?It's one of the queen's personal gondoliers.
And in case you ask why we are afraid of them,we aren't!They'll stop us best they can if they know we want to contact the healer.
Heather:*makes wi-ries invisible*
Silvia:Thanks.(the gondola rocks against the shore)(walks to the only house there,places her hands on it and it opens)Come in.We should really talk...about what we should do.And I'll give you some more info.
Heather:okeY!*walks in*
Athina:Ok;-)*follows*
Silvia:(switches on the light)(sits at a table)Sorry..no time to show you around.
Well,the healer women I told you about doesn't support Arianna.That's a huge minus on Arianna's behalf.The Stravagante will tail us everywhere we go.We'll be dead tracked.So,we've got to be careful about everything.
Fact is...Belleza's a place of secrets and treachery.Don't trust anyone you see.They could be lying,too.
There's one person we can trust.She goes by the name of "Georgia."Red hair,a fairy and one of Belleza's guardians,she's also a Stravagante.
HEather:yeah yeah
Silvia:(sarcasm)That'll do a lot of good in the world.(lights go off)
(gets up)What the heck?!Heather?Zatura?Athina?(screams as something touches her leg)
HEather:Shu-*some one covers her mouth and she faints(gets poisen)*
Silvia:(creates a ball of light)Heather?(sees her lying on the ground)Oh god...(touches heather's skin)Who did it?She's been poisoned or something....
Whoever it was didn't mean anything good to happen to us.(a whip of black hair flies in the corner)There!(points)
You both try going after whoever it was.(takes a herb out of a cupboard)I'm going to try saving heather.(as athina and zatura walk away)(waves the herb under heather's nose)
PAin:*he gets a knife to her heart*ah!!!!!*she falls down right infront of silvia.there is a note whit the knife that says"welcome beck Silvia!"
(heather stirs feebly)
Silvia:(picks up the note & sees what's written on it)(grits her teeth and tears the note)They know...I hope Zatura understands why I wanted to be secretive now.Arianna..why does she always go so far?I sometimes think Rodolfo's the one who makes her do this...
Georgia told me once that Arianna loved me...I don't believe it.
(places her hand on pain and drifts her power of future in,briefly changing pain's future from death to life)(pain sits up)
Silvia:You both okay?Stay here,alright?I'm going up and checking on those two.
HEather:yeah.I am fie tnx!
Pain:wtf?next time silvia don't use your power!I am allready dead!I am like dracula!olny one famaly members can kill my :)
Silvia:Fine!I'm checking those two.They've not yet come back.(walks to where they two disappeared into)
Silvia:What's going on?(stares at zatura and athina facing two girls)
Pain:*hears a screem*Silvia!
Heather:zatu!*they run there*I can't see them!
Pain:*takes her gloves off and toches someone*what?!*sees silvia kissing someone*
Silvia:What's that?!(sees a picture of herself kissing someone)(rounds on the two girls)Who are you?
First girl:Noticed us,then?
The other:Stop mocking her,Isa!
Silvia:Geor-?
Isa:Don't!Arianna knows we're traitors.Don't let her track us here!
Georgia:She's right,Silvia.She's planned it all out.A neat trap,waiting for you to fall in.
Isa:We were assigned the mission to stop her-
Georgia:From our healer.
Isa:But we couldn't.
Pain:silvia!who si that guy you wur kissing some time ago??!
Silvia:I was not kissing anyone!It was a mirage!Created by-
Isa:Luciano.
Silvia:What?!
Georgia:Yes.He's gone over,Silvia.I didn't-
Isa:She had a bad loss,didn't you,Georgia?Dear crush,lost forever.
Silvia:(makes a small noise at the back of her throat)
Georgia:That's what made me come and help you.Arianna's turning everyone over to her side.
Pain:you kissed someone and another persone got so angry that is now trying to kill you!
Isa:His illusions are making people believe!
Georgia:He's become more powerful...
Silvia:Against the Stravangante...
Isa:We hold only one chance.
Georgia:Belief in each other's words.
Silvia:(walks to heather)Heather,help Pain believe.It's not going to be easy.Illusions are specialties of Luciano and Rodolfo.We've got to work against them.
Hather:easy!*slaps pain into her head*
Pain:what?!okey that does look lika an iliusion!it is an iliusion!
Silvia:Amazing!
Georgia:So why did you come back?
Silvia:(looks at athina)We-uh-need help from the healer.
Isa:What's her name for heaven's sake?Both of you keep saying "the healer".It gets annoying.
Silvia:Her name's Altheda.
Georgia:We should get there without using magic but also fast.
Zatura: Oh and what brilliant means of transport will be that? A dragon? A flying boat? Please! Inform me of this wonderful transportation that does not require magic!
Silvia:(smiles)Exactly!What can we use?
Isa:They've got a point there.
Georgia:We won't be using your magic.We'll be using these instead.They're all over Talia.They won't be able to sense where we are.(holds out a book with rainbow colours,a small statue of a flying horse,a yellow ring,black perfume bottle,a brown comb)Choose one.
Silvia:I guess my question's answered,then.It's a teleport thing,in a way.We can choose where to go.You pick one which resembles you and that one stays with you forever.You girls go first!
HEather:why does it all look so girly?!?
Pain:I take the black one!!
Athina:I'll take the book with the rainbow colors!I think that it represents me;-)
Zatura: I guess I'll chose the ring...
Heather:The hourse....
Silvia:(takes the brown comb as it's the only one left)
Georgia:(raises her eyebrows)You all sure about your talismans?
Isa:If you aren't,we'll show you new ones.You don't want to pick a wrong talisman.It can lead to horribly dreadful things.
HEather:I want!!!!!
Georgia:Here.(makes a couple more of talismans appear,3,actually,one of them a white and black striped bracelet,another a blue headband,the last a purple swirl)
Silvia:(struggles with her feelings;I don't attach to this talisman.But I don't want to sound fussy.
Georgia:You won't be.
Silvia:How-?!
Georgia:Girl,my powers have so improved.(her hair hangs over the side of her head)I'm in Enchantix,remember?
Silvia:Oh yeah.
Isa:(picking up trail of conversation)Take one,then.
Silvia:(picks the purple swirl out)
Georgia:Though you'd choose that one!
Heather:I want the bracelet!!
Pain:blue heandband!!!!!!!