windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9201-9250 of 9437

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Now you're just trying to get on my nerves *Rosemary said, rolling her eyes as she continued to scrub at the benches, finally managing to get one part of it done and working her way to the next, putting in just as much effort to get the stains out*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"So, AND?!" Styles said, holding Oriocho away from Zealia. "Ya heard what Carlyle said! I'm lettin' you take her! And nah, that lady was nuts! She was nuts when I went to the desert, and she's still nuts NOW! Ya already told'em that their Orio is alive and good. And ya know why she's alive and good? BECAUSE OF US!" He said, his stinger pointing at Unnit and them himself.

Oriocho's crying paused for a moment when she saw Styles point his tail. Somewhat intrigued by this, she tried to do the same, except she ended up jabbing herself in the forehead. She blinked for a few moments until her lipped started to quiver. And then she started crying again even louder now.

"Shh, shhhh, it's alright baby me, everything's gonna be okay. I'm not gonna let some old lookin' lady take ya back to a crazy bitch." Styles said in attempt to calm Oriocho down. Which of course, had the same effect as Zealia trying to comfort her, which was nothing.

~

"Maybe, maybe not. Is it workin?" Sker'Ry said jokingly as she finished sweeping all of the hairs and dust into one area near the door. She cracked her fingers. She stopped with the cleaning for a moment, her back facing Rosemary as her hands went to the waist of her pants, and she began to tug them down some. Or at least it seemed so until she stopped just enough for her tail flopped out for the first time since the courtroom.
"Aaah~ Now that's better," she said with a sigh of relief. One thing that could be noticed was that her scorpion part was different from Oasis's in appearance, being that it seemed to be slightly bulkier, yet sleeker with a few spiny points coming out of where the stinger was connected to the tail. In all, it looked just as lethal if not more.
*Rosemary was still scrubbing aggressively when she heard the sound of something flopping onto the floor. She turned around, taking notice of the tail that Sker'Ry had. Though she wanted to comment on it, or to try and shout how it was proof that she was Ossiana's child, she bit her lip from under her collar and went back to scrubbing*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cosmic_fusions said…
"---OLD LADY?!" Zealia took a step forward and prepared to sent Styles to the moon before she stopped herself. Her hand clenched into a fist and she bit the inside of her mouth. "You cannot keep her away from her parents! She deserves to see them! Wouldn't you want to see your parents?! Or if you had a child that went missing for a year, wouldn't you want to finally reunite with her?! I mean, come on! Give me back Orio so I can take her for a visit, at least."
"No, no and NO! Because for one, why would I want to see my parent?! Why would ANY OF US, Carlyle included, want to see our parent?! Or...for Carlyle it would be parenTS since she's got–never mind, that's not the point!" Styles exclaimed. "And yeah, OLD. LADY. I'm not givin' you my little sister!"

"Y-your wh-what now?!" Unnit turned to him now. "Styl-les, no."

"Unnit, YES." Styles growled at him, stepping away from him too. "Why are ya agreein' with HER, you know what Carly said!"

"What ar-are you ta-ta–"

"SHUT UP, I'm not doin' it is what I'm talkin' about!" Styles interrupted him.

~

Sker'Ry went and grabbed the mop and bucket that she had sat aside, rubbing her hands together before sticking one of them down into the murky soap water and bringing it to a higher temperature by increasing her body heat for a moment. She used the handkerchief from earlier to dry her hand off before she started with mopping.
"What did Carlyle say?!" Zealia inched forward, pressing Styles against a wall with Orio in his hands. Her brows furrowed some. "I will not let your selfish desires impede a child from returning to her parents. She is one of the Morgans, who have relentlessly searched for her! I think it's time we allow them a break!"
*This time, Rosemary was unable to look away as she watched her heat up the water. As she observed, she kept subconsciously scrubbing the benches before she spoke* You have some interesting skills, cap'n. I... didn't know Scorpia could do that *After all, she never saw Oasis use any of her skills as a Scorpia. Not once*
"FUCK the Morgans! It was their fault for letting her get taken in the first place!" Styles exclaimed.

"She's sa-say-i-ing that Oriocho is a Morgan, Styles!" Unnit said, smacking his face and shaking his head.

"...Oh..." Styles paused for a moment, looking at Oriocho, and then back at Zealia. "THEN SCREW THE MORGANS except for Oriocho!" He said. "And my dEsiReS aren't selfish! You're don't even have room to TALK about selfish desires! Weren't you the one yellin' at everybody else about "OOH Look aT mE, I wAnT tO hAvE sEx aNd if YOU have a pRoBlEm then–" blah blah blah YOU'RE NOT TAKING HER," Styles shoved Zealia away from him with his stinger. "If the Morgans or whatever wanna break, then they can go break a leg!"

~

"What, that?" Sker'Ry spoke, pointing over at the bucket. "Eh, that's just somethin' I learned howda do when I wazza tyke." She shrugged. "It's not that bigga deal. But it is good fer sex though," She added as she continued mopping. "I dunno, even when I'm out a sea, I just like when it's hot. And I ain't just talkin' bout a little campfire heat either. Wish the sun stop cowarin' behind them clouds and stay out for a while in the evenin's."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
The word worst character gets thrown around a lot on this RP, but Styles may be the actual worst XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary's face turned a deep red at the mention of Sker'Ry using it for intercourse. Even Sker'Ry could see the now beet red face behind her collar. She just shook her head and returned her attention to the bench, finishing off another part of it before she spoke* You're weird, cap'n
Zealia felt herself tremble. "Are you KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!" She yelled. "Wanting sex and keeping a baby hostage are nowhere near the same friggin thing!" The nymph said, refraining from cursing in front of the child. "You cannot do this!"
"Oh I'm the weird one Flower Spice?" Sker'Ry said with a raised eyebrow as she chuckled. But suddenly, the handle of the mop rested beside the bench, and Sker'Ry leaned over Rosemary, looking down at her. "Tell me then, what's so weird 'bout it?" She asked, taking notice of the deep red that she had become. She grinned a little. "Or maybe it ain't too weird at all, is it?"

~

"I CAN do it and I WILL! And I'm not keepin' her hostage, I'm keepin' her away from people like YOU," Styles corrected. "We've been takin' care of her for MONTHS, and ya call it keepin' her hostage?! See? That's why nobody likes ya or your stupid face! AND your breath smells like AAAASSS. AAASSSSSS. ASS! I'm keepin' her and that ain't gonna change becuz of some hag like you!"

"Why is everyone yelling?" Addai's peacemaking voice spoke as he entered into the hallway.

"You shut up too island boy! No one asked you or your weirdly good smell for an opinion!" Styles said, snapping at Addai as well.

Addai blinked for a moment. "But...I did not give an opinion."
*Rosemary could already feel her face turning even redder as she took notice of it. As Rosemary was asked the question, she went back to scrubbing, doing her best to dodge the question* Sheesh, so many questions. I'm trying to get this ass mark out and you keep distracting me, cap'n!
Once Zealia realized she was talking to a wall, she gave up on any effort to push further. Her hands trembled, them itching to just launch him across the room. But she didn't. Instead, she took a step back and eyed Oriocho momentarily before turning around and leaving the halls. She remained with her head a bit low while passing Addai, but said nothing. It seemed as if she were holding her breath. And once finally outside, she exhaled. The frustration she released cracked the soil beneath her, and she made her way to a bench to just sit.
"Yeah! You better run!" Styles yelled after Zealia whens he began to walk away from him. He then looked down to the still crying Oriocho. "Don't worry, I know just the thing!"

"Y-you..are a d-d-damn idi--iot!" Unnit glared at Styles.

Addai just looked back and forth between everyone, stepping aside when Zealia walked passed him. He was confused to what was even happening, but he was able to notice that Zealia didn't seem to pleased with it. However, he decided to stay out of things this time. However, he looked over to Styles. "...May I ask your age?"

Unnit answered Addai quickly before Styles could open his mouth again. "W-we d-d-don't ha-ave an e-exact a-a-age like Carlyle-ee does."

"Anyways, why? That's a weird question." Styles said.

"Because I do not want to be scolded for punching a mere child in the face." Addai said, yet he did so without malice in his voice. "I would like you to not be so disrespectful to someone who has helped your friend as well as allowed you a place of safety to reside."

"Okay pal, first, she came at me first. Second, she didn't "aLlOw uS" shit, that Weiss asshole made us and third, IF YA WANNA GO AT THEN–"

Before Styles could continue, Unnit began to shove him towards the direction of the lobby. "Wh-wha h-he means is th-that w-we apologize f-for his behav-vior." He said while shoving Styles along before growling to him. "I-I'm telling C-Carlyle."

"S.N.I.T.C.H, that spells SNITCH. Besides, I ain't do nothin'!" Styles replied. "Just protect my sister."

~

"Oh whatever ya say Flower Spice," Sker'Ry smirked, giving her a light pat on the cheek. "Also, I can see yer nipples through yer shirt. No bra huh? Perky." She added, chuckling as she took up the mop and went to go start cleaning the floors again, wanting to hurry things along so that could be done with it.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
S-Stop staring, you pervert! *Rosemary shouted, her face now even more red than it was before.* T-They're getting replaced too *She tucked her shirt down as to hide it as best she could and went back to her work, scrubbing twice as hard now, hoping to get her mind off of Sker'Ry's lewd comments*
"Hey hey hey," The captain snickered as she continued with mopping the floors. "I ain't a pervert, just observatory," She said, "Besides, at least I toldja I could see'em right? Kinda sexy if ya ask me." She started laughing a little more. It didn't take her long to mop over half of the room since she was, again, used to cleaning the ship already as it was.
*Rosemary turned to Sker'Ry, her face now completely red, unable to go down as she just stared at her. She moved her eyes away from her before she spoke* Just clean the floor already *And with that, she went back to scrubbing, getting another bench cleaned off*
Zealia’s eyes closed on the bench she sat on, and she had to take multiple breaths to calm herself down. Her cheeks and ears were red from the built up frustration, and she could already feel tears wanting to form but stopped herself before they could get too far. She needed to keep control of her weaker magic now that it was being manipulated and threatened. Her hands held one another and she crossed her legs.
*As Zealia rested on the bench, Oswald approached her, looking at her curiously before he spoke* Zealia? You... are the real one, correct? Not just a clone this time? *He could tell from her emotions that it was in fact the real Zealia. No clone would emote, and no one was as emotional as her. He sat next to her, his leg hanging over his other as he asked* Is something the matter?
Zealia remained seated, her eyes staring straight ahead as her hands shuffled with one another. “I’m just... tired.” The nymph mumbled, signs of stress ridden all over her face.
*Oswald took notice of Zealia's face, his face giving off a look of concern before he responded* It's more than just exhaustion, Zealia. Look, I can't speak for Junior and I really can't speak for Eli, but you know that I understand you three better than anyone else. You try to hide your emotions, but I know when you three are struggling with something. And while I can't do magic like you guys, I am still willing to help you three out. So what is it, Z? What is it that's stressing you so much?
As Sker'Ry was getting to mopping passed Rosemary, she smacked her in the head lightly with the handle of the mop. "Aye, don' go gettin' beside yerself. I'm the one given the orders on this ship missy," She said with a smirk. "Last I checked, I'm the one helpin' you clean up 'round here."

~

Meanwhile back in the inn, Addai watched as Unnit led Styles off, a frown coming onto his face as he thought about Oriocho and what it was that he had sensed when he looked at her.
-
And as Styles and Unnit got around the corner, Unnit glared at Styles in the way that he never had before. "Wh-what is wr-wro-ong WITH YOU?!" He said through clenched teeth.

"Me? You're the one with the stutter, not me! And what's up with you?!" Styles pointed back at him.

"W-we f-f-finally get around p-people who a-at least n-not trying t-t-to kill us, wh-wh-who don't MIND us, a-and th-this is what you do-oo?!" Unnit snapped. "

"Don't mind KILLING US?! Two of our own were MURDERED by those people! And that hag's stupid brother could care less! You expect me to sit around here just cuz they gave us a place to crash and look at them like they're supposed to be our friends?! People who don't want to do anything except point out what other people do when they're probably even bigger fuck ups than US?!:

"Th-ee others w-were tr-trying to KILL US!!"

"They never got the CHANCE THAT WE DID!" Styles yelled down. "They could have changed! They were stuck under the professor's foot just like WE WERE! You think they cared about that?! No! So why should I give a damn about THEM!?"

Unnit fell silent, his hands clenching into fists. His eyes averted as he spoke. "C-Car-Carly tru-usts them." He mumbled.

"Yeah? Well I ain't Carly," Styles said. "You guys think I'm stupid? You guys think I ain't got no sense just because I'm the way I am? Then fuck you guys too! Me and Oriocho don't need you guys, we don't need nobody! And you, I can't even believe ya'd side with them before the person who was right in that damn cage with ya!" His joking, cocky manner had disappeared, hurt in his voice. "You're...you're becoming a damn traitor, that's what ya are."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
And now Styles kidnaps Oriocho XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Well then help *Rosemary said in a light tone, rubbing her head as she went back to her scurbbing* And stop your staring. I can feel your eyes undressing me, and I'd rather you not do that while I'm not as presentable as I'd like to be *Rosemary stated, already throwing insults at herself from within her head at how she described that*
"I ain't starin', just checkin' yer progress," Sker'Ry said, holding in a laugh. "But what yer sayin' is that I can stare when yer a little more presentable? Sounds good to me," She shrugged. "And hey, I am helpin'. Ain't my fault yer still scrubbin the same bench while I'm justa 'bout done with the floor. Or correction–" She mopped over the last area that she needed to and dropped the mop into the bucket. "I'm done. So how boutcha scrub a lil faster nutcase."
“I’m not hiding anything. I said I was tired.” Zealia glanced at him. “And I am tired. Of everything, honestly.” She leaned against the bench now. “My back hurts. My head hurts. My heart hurts. And I feel weak and utterly useless. My brother has a family. He’s married and has a kid. And I... can’t even handle stress or a friggin baby.”
*Rosemary stood up as soon as Sker'Ry mentioned she was done, pulling her gloves off and showing the benches* Well cap'n, if you were less focused on my lack of a bra, you would notice I was just finishing up *She turned to show off the benches, cleaned to the point of looking like new. Rosemary turned her attention to Sker'Ry with a grin and spoke* Anything else you need done, cap'n?

This is true, you are quite bad at handling your emotions *Oswald said in a monotone voice in the hopes of getting a laugh out of her, but when nothing came, he scratched the side of his head before he spoke* Listen, Eli is... Eli is much quicker with work than you are. you gotta take your time, find the right person in life. I think... That was mom's biggest mistake. She chose a man she met and got married way too fast. And as a result, that... I try my hardest to say "father", but only as a platonic term *Oswald uttered with deep seeded hatred for Weizen, doing his best not to start shouting about it before he continued* She was just... not the same after he left. You just need to take things slow, Z. And as for the child... you need to get her back to her parents. Yes, Ossiana may not be in the best state of mind, but you can't keep a child here forever. You got to get her back to her and Enricho, wherever he is. If you want, I could deliver the baby myself in a just a few seconds and be back, give you some time to relax with you and your new boy toy
"Yeah, there's one more thing," Sker'Ry said, pointing to the end of the room. "Ya missed a spot. Alotta spots actually. And, ya forgot about scrubbin' under the benches too. Shit seems to just get stuck under there fer some reason." She crossed her arms. "Besides. I wasn't focused on ya not havin' a bra. It was more on that ass of yers," She said flat out.. Her honesty was casual and without a care, as it always had been. As she had always been taught by her father while growing up.
*Rosemary blushed harder now behind her shirt, already getting more and more flustered by her comments. She turned around to start cleaning under the benches as she spoke* I-I knew you were staring, you perv!
"Probbly," Sker'Ry said, chuckling. "I mean, we are the only two people here. It's respectful to look at the people yer talkin' too," She shrugged, turning around now. "But if itta make ya work a lil faster, I'll just step out fer a bit and even cover my eyes if ya want."
*Rosemary groaned at her words* Excuses, excuses, cap'n *Rosemary was already beginning to scrub hard under the benches, before she spoke* At least work while you stare. The sooner we get done, the sooner we can get more focused in our conversations
"Hey, I said that I was gonna help a lil, not do yer work for ya landlover. Don't work like that 'round here Flower Spice, ain't nobody gonna pulla yer weight for ya." Sker'Ry said while leaning against the doorway and facing the hallway. "Now chop-chop, less complainin', more workin'. Cuz the next place yer gonna be cleanin' is gonna be a hellavu lot bigger than this."
*Rosemary rolled her eyes as she spoke sarcastically* Boy, you sure know how to treat your paying guests. Give them a full experience *She continued to scrub underneath the benches, wondering to herself if Eros was having a far more enjoyable time out in the city. It must've been better than this*
"Hey, ya came to me fer help didn't ya? Payin' guest or not, customer or residence, everyone on this ship knows how I float and they get their shit done. I'll tell ya just like I tell everyone else. Don' like it? The waters find and dandy." Sker'Ry said, making things loud and clear. "Money don't mean that yer gettin' no extravaganza or whatever yer expectin'. Yer payin' for me to take ya where ya needta be, not to be pampered. There'll be work fer that sister of yers to when she gets back."
Okay, okay. I get it *Rosemary said, scrubbing harder now to get the much and grim out from under the bench, the more disgusting substance underneath making her gag even more as she scrubbed harder and harder and harder, moving just as fast now, if only to get away from the disgusting sponge she was now holding in her gloved hands*
"Ya better. Cuz I don't wanna haveta put my foot up yer ass on yer first day." Sker'Ry said took a second to sweep all of what was the pile that she had swept up and dumped it all into the mop bucket. After all, it was going to be dumped and refilled with clean water anyways.
*After another fifteen minutes of harsh scrubbing, Rosemary finally stood up, wiping the sweat from her brow, coughing slightly, if overdramatic from Sker'Ry's point of view, and responded* There, all done. And let me just say that this filth should count as a health hazard, cap'n. So you and your crew best be thankful. I practically saved their lives
Sker'Ry rolled her eyes at what Rosemary had to say, giving a playful scoff. "Whatever ya say Flower Spice. I'm sure that mosta my crew could eat shit like this for breakfast if they had to." She turned around and walked further into the room, looking over Rosemary's work. "Hm, ya did a decent job at least, I'll give ya that."
Decent! I did awesome *Rosemary said, before she gave a sigh, falling onto the freshly cleaned bench, wiping the sweat from her brow, tossing her gloves to the side* But jeez, you could've at least given me a warning on how bad it would be. I know there's a lot of people on this ship, but at least have some respect for cleanliness *Out of all the advantages Sker'Ry's ship had, one thing Rosemary appreciated about Oswald's ship was how clean it always was. If anything, Oswald was more of a neat freak than even Rosemary*
"Can tell ya never been on a real ship a day in yer life," Sker'Ry said, shaking her head. "Let alone one like this. We have enough respect for this ship to keep is as clean as we can. But ya think that's the biggest issue we have here when we got kids aboard and about almost a thousand and somethin' people? Food. Supplies. Repairs when we need'em. That shit costs, and fer this many people it ain't cheap. We tend to focus on the big things first, and cleanin' ain't always one of'em. If cleanin' is any captain's top priority, then they ain't a captain. Justa 'nother land lover tryna fit in as one."
Well then shit, sounds like you people need a maid *Rosemary stood up on the bench now, holding the mop up into the sky* As of right now, I elect myself as temporary maid of this ship until you people no longer need my services. Cause good god, this is not gonna work for me *As she stood there, she jumped down onto the floor, setting the mop down* Uh... if you don't mind, cap'n
Sker'Ry rose an eyebrow. "Ya sure ya wanna go through with that? I mean, a little cleanin' already hadja complainin' like'ah privileged brat that's been catered to yer whole life. And if ya think that cleanin' this lil room was bad, then the pits is gonna make ya cry like yer a kid gettin' yer ass whooped again."
"He's not my boy toy." Zealia muttered. "He is my boyfriend." She corrected. "And no. I'm done with that. I'm done putting my life out for people who don't care or have common sense. I already made plenty of mistakes, enough to notice when others do the same."
*Rosemary scoffed* Maybe it would, but you know that I'll just bitch twice as hard if it's just left to fester around the ship. Besides, Eros can be a maid too if she wants to. Gives me a chance to make this ship shine and gives you a chance to think of me in a maid uniform. I see this as a benefit for the both of us, cap'n
"Well, why don't have any made uniforms here or nothin' like that, that ain't such a bad thought to have." Sker'Ry paused for a second. "Or at least we ain't got none that's used for cleanin'. More for personal uses if anything. Buuuut they ain't the kind that ya'd think they are either." She went to grab the bucket and mop, as well as the broom. "But if ya startcha bitchin', I'll just stick somethin' in yer mouth to shutcha up. I don' do too well with the extra or whatever."
*Oswald gave a sigh at Zealia's response, looking at her* Z, you just gotta take a deep breath and just think about things. And Z, we make mistakes so that we learn from them. That is what being human is. That is how we go through life, from learning, not from just continuing to make mistakes *He stood up now, looking at her* I'm going to Franziska's house to check on Layla. Do you wish to come?

Okay, okay, no complaining from me *Rosemary said, her arms behind her back, a smile on her face* Buuut, you did say that once we- and I use we lightly- got this sauna cleaned, we could try it out, didn't you cap'n? And I think a nice relaxing bit of steam is what I need right now to loosen up after getting out of a stuffy old cell
"Well we, and I use we lightly," Sker'Ry started in a joking manner, "needta get some water and some stones to heat from up top before we can put this place to some use. Ya should go get a towel or somethin' while I get everything needed. Probbly would have everything gettin' started before ya get back."
*Rosemary gave a nod* Sure thing, cap'n. I'm sure you're just dying to see *With that, Rosemary made her way out of the sauna and into the room nearby to change into a towel, folding her clothes and setting them into the corner for later*
"Not dyin' to, but I bet it'll be a pleasure to the eyes eh?" Sker'Ry commented as she headed back to the stairs and up towards the upper deck while casually whistling like she usually did. It didn't take long for her to grab everything that she needed, though she was a little delayed being that she still had a few things to do herself as well as notify the rest of the crew where they were going to be heading for the next few months. About twenty minutes later, she was going back down to the bottom with a large container of water that would almost reach her waist when on the floor and a big bucket of the round and some jagged rocks that would be put to use.
*Rosemary was now sitting on the bench of the newly cleaned sauna, the towel wrapped around her, much bigger than the small towel she had on in her room. Her legs swayed back and forth as she rested on the bench, patiently waiting for Sker'Ry to come back with the necessities*
Sker'Ry walked into the room, hoisting the container of water up onto the bench to the right of the door. "My bad fer the wait, I still gotta few things to handle 'round the ship n' all. It's been a busy day." As she spoke, she went over to the metal containers and started dumping the sauna stones into them, going from one to the other until they all were mostly full with some stones to spare. She went back over to the door and reached to the top of the frame, pulling down a thick curtain. She dug down into her pocket and pulled out a small vial of red liquid, going by each of the metal containers and pouring the liquid into them. The moment the liquid came into contact with the rocks, they ignited like coal in fire, and she let them remain burning for a bit. She moved her hands closer to the fire, smiling a little at the feeling of the heat for a moment before going to retrieve the container of water. She went to the space between the containers and popped open a latch in between each one, pipes that lead to them. And in the water went, filling the containers from the bottom up and causing a heavy steam to flood out into the room.