windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6001-6050 of 9437

lebih dari setahun yang lalu pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Sigmano's extra irises/pupils shifted within his sclera, and he grabbed another one of the attacking infected and threw it into the mouth of the creature, lunging at it only seconds after doing so and stabbing into it, then sinking his teeth into the flesh of the creature as if he were one himself. He tore a chunk away and spat it out as he yanked the blade out from where he had stabbed it and stabbed into it again, his other hand tearing into the fleshy segments on the sides of its jaws.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
*The creature shreaked and writhed, in an attempt to hurl him off. As the creature screamed, more of the villagers came, grabbing at him and pulling him off of the Servant, their teeth bared ready to bite*
Some of the infected villagers got their sink sunk down into Sigmano, swarming him in their numbers. But that didn't bring him to the being overwhelmed in the slightest, his swings becoming more forceful, and far more brutal. And he bit them back himself, tearing flesh from faces and kicking them away from him, his eyes burning with a bitter hate that filled the grail of his being until their numbers around him began to dwindle. His focus went back to the Servant. "BOW TO ME AND GIVE ME YOUR HEAD!"
He snarled, rushing towards the creature once more with vengeance for its blood.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cosmic_fusions said…
“A family breakfast?” His ears twitched mildly. “You mean the one with constant bickering of who gets the last chocolate pancake? Or perhaps who gets extra whip cream?”
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade, have Flynn do a thing XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Are they not the best ones?" Hummus chuckled as they went along their way. But then he became only a tad more serious. "There has been a division that was never meant to be. And these are times as such where that division must disappear and be buried." But then he gave a small smirk. "Even if that so happens to mean loosing the last chocolate pancake." He said, hinting more at Jr. now.
*The Nucatath moved it's head out of the way, avoiding the swings of Sigmano, unaware that The Nithloraul had already climbed onto one of the heads, digging her claws into it's head in an attempt to rip out the brain*
"I've never 'lost' the last chocolate pancake." His brows furrowed some in thought. "I was simply being the bigger person and letting mom gobble down her eighth one." He shrugged defensively. "You however, lost many strips of bacon." He retorted, refraining from the childish act of sticking out his tongue.

*flynn does a thing* xD
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*As Sigmano and Nithloraul were on the Servant, Flynn and Kristoff were forced to fight off against the other group of villagers, their mouths open as they lunged forward, ready to bite down on the group*
“I let them be taken, Jr.” Hummus said with a small smile. “I've always been happier to see you all eat before myself. It's part of a father's instinct. Now pertaining to your mother, on the other hand, just loves food in general, whether it be hers or yours.” He began to chuckle at the thought of it.

~

Sigmano lunged at the Servant, using the piling bodies as a footstool to jump off of and attack the creature once more, lodging the blade into the gums of one of its heass. He grabbed on to its jaw, using it to pull his body against against it when another one of the heads flew towards him to try and snatch him up.
*The Nithloraul kept on top of the head, the Servant attempting to throw her off, violently smashing it's head against the walls in an attempt to throw her and Sigmano off*
"Of course you do." Wiezen Jr. said with mild sarcasm, a faint smirk itching at the corner of his lips. At the mentioning of his mother, his ears lowered some. Although sometimes it irritated him that his mother frequently stole the last chocolate covered... well, anything, he would prefer nothing more to have her doing so again. Even tolerating the pinch of his cheeks after she did so. However, he tried not to let that bother him and instead grinned some at the opportunity he had now.

Layla thanked her mother for the juice, smiling some at her before she attempted to unscrew it, only to find out the weak strength she had. She blushed some, asking Franziska if she could open it for her while she explained. "He left... I'm... I'm deciding to stay here, mom."

Flynn sat calmly on one of the protruding rocks, taking a sip of the water he had collected from inside and spicing it up with a slice of lime. "Keep up the good work, guys." He cheered dryly and sarcastically.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Franziska unscrewed the cap from the bottle, only to look upward in surprise* Oh.... well... I guess that is for the best. You would be put in danger if you did go. But... are you certain you want to do this, Layla? I know how fond you've grown of everyone

*Kristoff turned his attention to Flynn, and for the first time, he spoke in an agitated voice* Flynn, stop lazing about and help us! This is your mission as well as ours.
Hummus came to a stop finally as they came across the town the boutique was within, watching from where he was as the folk began to start their morning. He inhaled calmly through his nostrils, taking in the towns atmosphere before releasing a silent sigh. "Go and retrieve your brother. And tell no one that you have seen me. Not your mother, nor your sister." He said. "This will be a grand breakfast, and so the ingredients that I will gather must be plenty." He looked to Jr. now, a letter appearing in his hand with words being written across it quickly before it folded and sealed itself. He handed it to Jr. "Give this to Elijah."

~

Sigmano climbed into the jaws of the Servant and began to force them open as the head he attacked attempted to chew down onto him, its teeth cutting into his shoulders until he stabbed through the roof it its mouth and pushed it open further. And with one forceful yank towards himself, he split it open, driving the blade deeper through its head until he twisted it until he could jab his fingers through the wound and start to tear it open from the inside with his hands.
Wiezen's ears slowly began to lower more at the orders he was given, orders he knew would be difficult to complete. "Father...." He waited until he finished talking. "Father, Elijah and Helga aren't... here...." He refrained himself from muttering. ".....Zealia is."

"I think... I think it's best if I do so. I will be fine. Besides, I'm sure that coffee shop will offer me my job back." Layla smiled some to cheer up her mother.

"Whaaa, meeee? Naaah, you guys got this!" Flynn urged before he took another sip.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
...I think I have just a character to compliment Flynn's attitude XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
cosmic_fusions commented…
who xD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
No, it means what it is: I dunno xD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*The Servant screeched in agony, the other heads lunging at Sigmano, ready to take a bite from him. Nithloraul was already prepared and jumped in between the two, slashing at the creatures face, the blood dripping onto Nithloraul with a grin on her face as she continued to dance around the heads, slashing at their bodies every chance she could*
Sigmano eventually dug himself through the top of the head that he had been in, splitting it open as he climbed out drenched in it's blood while it began to fall towards the ground. His eyes narrowed, seeing that another was coming from behind Nithloraul. He moved on instinct, jumping with enough force to rocket himself towards her, tackling her out of the way where he tumbled only twice into some of the controlled villagers until he was back on his feet, sliding across the floor with his feet planted firmly into one of their bodies as if it were just a platform of flesh and bone. However, he managed to still be carrying her once he was grounded again, and his eyes were solely on the Servant in a profound glare.

~

Hummus seemed to be rather perplexed at Jr.'s words, looking at him as if he had already known. "Well of course they are not. You have already revealed to me as much in our conversation." He said with a lighthearted smirk. "Do you not think that I still know my own children as well as ever?" He ruffled Jr.'s hair. "I know not where there are, but I cannot merely say that you do not."
*Franziska gave a smile to Layla* Of course, Layla. And I am sure you will get it back and be better than ever before

*The Nithloraul was surprised to see that Sigmano had helped her, just barely getting her out of the way of danger. She smiled, placing her hand on his chest* Oh, what a hero you are. I'll be sure to reward you later. But for now, let's focus on the last two heads *With that, she flipped out of his grasp and dug the claws into one of the head's flesh*
*Kristoff groaned in annoyance* You'll help us Flynn, whether you like it or not *With that, he turned back to the villagers, using his magic to slow them down*
Jr. blinked when his hair was ruffled, taking multiple steps back to escape his hands and to fix his slicked back hair. He furrowed his brows some like he always did whenever his father did that, along with scrunching his nose like his mother would. He dusted himself off before eyeing the letter. "I don't.... I don't think it is best if I deliver the letter. It is best if you do so. Things... aren't well between he and I. I can... I can take you to him." The hybrid suggested, going against his previous thoughts since he trusted the man in front of him so much.
Sigmano had almost been about to drop Nithloraul after her comment until she showed herself out of the way of his grasp. His attention returned to the problem that was soon going to become one that was solve. He clenched his fist, dark veins splitting across his arm, and he started towards the second and final head.

~

Hummus was silent for silent for a long moment, his hand reaching to rub at his chin. He turned away from Jr. for a moment as he thought of...nothing. He emptied his mind of any possible thought until a decision came on its own. "I see. Very well then," The letter caught ablaze in a magic green fire and turned into ashes. "Then we will both go to visit him."
*The Nithloraul took very little time to deal with the one head, using the claws to swing across the Servant's body, swinging across the creatures neck, slashing at it's throat before the head fell down, leaving the last Servant's head for them to finish*
*Kristoff continued to fight off the creatures, calling out to Flynn once more* Flynn! Get over here!
Wiezen Jr.'s eyes widened some, for he did not think they'd get this far in the conversation. He finally blinked, not really sure how to begin telling him what had happened. He needed to first rehearse it in his head. He wasn't even sure if going there would work, if they would be accepted. "We.... We need to get past Zealia to get there. It is in the basement. We won't need to worry about her, she will be very busy with the boutique duties." He paused for a moment to think. "Can you... shrink into some form of animal so I can hide you?"

"Nah, I think you guys got it pretty well. In fact, I shouldn't have even come in the first place!" He smashed the empty glass across the ground. "I could be with my daughter but noooope, dragged into this bullshit again." Flynn said.
*Kristoff turned to Flynn in frustration, using his magic to send the villagers back, calling back at Flynn* If you want to see your daughter even survive, then put in the effort and finish off the Servant! Refuse, and you won't even be able to see your family again *As Kristoff spoke, he spoke in the tone of something dark. Something threatening*
Sigmano jumped out of the way as the last Servant's head made an attempt to chomp at him, what would be its final attempt at doing so. He leaned forward into a blurring step, and we he was close enough, he stabbed his hand through it's body, twisting it clockwise, and then counterclockwise. The Servant's body began to wriggle violently from the inside, a piece of it began be drained into his palm while the rest of it was left to crash into the ground.

~

"Hide?" Hummus gave a playful scoff. "I suppose for now, if it is necessary, yes. Though I am a bit curious as to where we would go that would require such a thing." A grey and black peppered eyebrow rose in question.
*The Servant let out a mighty roar of pain before it fell to the ground, limp, no longer fighting back. The four large heads laid against the ground before it began to turn into ash, fading away in that instant. As Flynn watched the Servant turn to ash, a voice came into his mind once again, forcing him to listen*

My child!
My child!
He was fated to die!
My wife desired for him to live!
After so many still born!
And when my child fell ill!
I would do anything to save him!
Even sacrifice my people!
Even join with the Servants!
And you took that away!
I never asked for you to come!
I never asked for the aid of the Ancient Ones!
You are the villains!
You are the monsters!
You are sin!

*The villagers all fell to the ground, their bodies crumbling to ash as well, their bodies fading away completely, not a single soul from the village remaining*
"I... don't know if I can tell you... It's... suppose to be a secret, really." His ears twitched some. "It'll all be explained once we get there. However, your breakfast plan might have to be postponed depending when we arrive." He looked out into the distance where the boutique was, then back at his father. "Let's go, do not let her see you. Or else she will want to come too." The hybrid mentioned before he bolted off at the speed of light.
Does Flynn wanna acknowledge how evil he is lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Postponed breakfast would be the least of our worries," Hummus had replied. "But as long as we arrive and are back before the afternoon, then everything should be well." He stood there for a second or so as he watched Jr. take off, his eyes watching after him until they turned to gaze up at the morning sun. And then he was gone, tailing Jr. with surprising ease for someone of his age.

~

Sigmano's eyes fell to the ground, his glare fixed even on the ashes that the creature had become. He turned away from it after a while and started towards where they had entered the room, stepping on the bodies of the villagers that had fallen.
*Kristoff turned to the group as they walked, already ignoring Flynn, before he turned to Flynn* There's no choice in the matter, Flynn. You will help us, and I'll make sure you do *With that, Kristoff raised his hands and opened a portal* Now everyone through. I must start looking for the next Servant
*As Sigmano walked forward, Nithloraul walked behind him and spoke with a grin* So tell me, how have you managed to come back, and pantsless, I must add
he's not giving anda a sex scene when he owes me like five xD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I never berkata he did. Besides, Franziska is available for now XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
It’s not xD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Wiezen Jr. gave a greeting nod to some of the customers that exited the boutique with heavy bags in their hands. Upon entering, his nose immediately caught the scent of cinnamon apple the quartz floors were swept with. Already this early, many people had entered the boutique to get ahold of restocks and new designs before anyone else.

"Merci pour le shopping à L'amour D'un Quartz. Have a nice day.~" Zealia finished packing the gift behind the checkout, handing the disguised gorgon her purchase before waving goodbye at her. It was until then she spotted Wiezen Jr. from the corner of his eyes.

"Oh... Wiezen? I... didn't think you'd drop by today. Would thee like a drink?" She offered.

"No thank you. I am here for some ingredients and I shall depart. Continue with the sales." He told her with his usual apathetic tone before heading a different direction within the boutique that lead him to the basement. He hoped his father was able to make it through with no problem as he waited for him.

Flynn's teeth clenched at the words engrained into his head before he covered his ears, annoyed at the all too familiar messages left behind the death of a Servant. At Kristoff's words, he growled. "You're testing me beyond my limits."
"I was thrown from the sky." Sigmano answered blandly. "Reborn free of control." He walked passed Flynn without even so much of a glance in his direction. But he only had a few words of experience. "Either you do what you must to finish what you began, or you live to see what you lived for be laid to waste." But then he spoke to Kristoff. "But you, Preacher Man. Your path is not of his and his not of yours. Leave him time to his family and not just to the deeds you fail."

~

As the door to the boutique opened again as customers came and left, a gentle breeze from the outside came with it. And before Jr. knew it, he was standing in front of Hummus once more, who also was inspecting a bottle of wine. "Emu Armand De Brignac Brut. Both classy and quite tasteful." He said, a little impressed. "She has kept my fine taste well."
*Kristoff waved Sigmano off, leaving the group through the portal, paying them no mind*
*The Nithloraul was quick to make her way through the portal, already appearing back on the deck of the ship, waiting patiently for Sigmano and Flynn to arrive as well*
Sigmano walked through the portal, brushing some of the now dead Servant's saliva and blood that was mixed in with that of the villagers that he had killed off of himself. He looked around the ship, that in which looked much of the same as it had in his memories of it.

Levi had paused, in the middle of muttering something as he had just gotten done cleaning Han'ah and Ha'nah's work of art from his face. It had taken him a moment to realize that something had been drawn on his neck too, and he had gotten rid of that as well. His mouth sort of fell agape when he saw the naked man there covered in...whatever that was.
"....I forgot how much weird stuff happened on this ship..." He slowly took some steps back, and decided that he would rather go back to the bathroom to wash his eyes out.
*The Nithloraul stretched her limbs* Glad that is over. Can't say it was a great time, but sat least we're one less on Servants. Now Sigmano, if you need to explore the ship, I can show you the storage room, the below deck and my favorite, the bath
"..." Sigmano gave two sniffs, taking in his own scent for a moment at the mentioning of a bath. "I require a bath. Sento odore di merda." He said, only to pause when a feeling of deja vu swept over him suddenly. But he thought nothing of it.
*The Nithloraul smiled as she lead lead the way* Follow me, we can use the bath in one of the available rooms
Wiezen Jr.’s eyes squinted at the bottle. “I wasn’t aware you would so easily leave your finger prints to track.” He said jokingly before going further into the exact replica of what Helga and Wiezen spent so much time on in their old mansion. His ears twitched some until they finally arrived to the draped tub he had covered earlier after their mother’s departure. He pulled off the seal, revealing the milky white substance in the bath. “Ready? You sort of gotta drown in this.”
“Oh?” Hummus raised his eyebrows. “Interesting. Step aside.” Without hesitation, he stepped into the tub and laid himself back, placing himself under the substance. There was no thrashing, nor any other sign of movement. Just bubbles that floated up to the surface. As someone who had become disturbingly comfortable with the concept of death, the feeling of drowning was nothing. His eyes eventually closed, and for a moment, he began to rejoice as if that were actually the case.

~

Sigmano followed behind Nithloraul with a dull sigh before all that was left was silence, not even the sound of his breathing being present.
*The Nithloraul turned, her arms behind her head as she walked backwards toward the empty room* Boy, it's quite the miracle you survived, Sig. I'm sure the princess will be more than happy to see you again

*As Layla was preparing to leave, there was a knock on her hospital door. Before she could get it, Franziska had already gotten up* I'll get it, Layla *She approached the door with a grin, opening the door to be greeted by the somber expression of Kristoff. And in that moment, before Layla could even turn around, both he and Franziska were gone. Not a single trace of them. Whatever had happened, it was almost too fast for Layla to even notice*
And I'm sure Jade will still have Flynn shrug this off XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
“I did not survive.” Sigmano said, leaving it at that. “The princepessa has her brother to look after. I am sure that that is what is of importance to her in these times.”
*The Nithloraul couldn't help but grin as she kept walking backwards* Oh, I'm sure she can make time for you. After all, sailing on a ship for a week can get boring after a while
“I would rather her time be devoted to her famiglia.” Sigmano spoke again. “It is what I have always suggested that she do, and I would expect nothing else.” His eyes, which had already returned to normal and were staring through Nithloraul rather than at her, finally focused on her now. “A week of sailing is a gift in comparison to a lifetime of loss.”
*The Nithloraul was silent for a moment at these words, but soon turned to him with a grin* Eh, I guess so. I wouldn't know loss myself *With that, she swung the door open, peaking inside* This place looks at good as any
“But of course.” It was all Sigmano said in response to her first comment. And as she pushed the door open and peaked inside, he walked passed her and entered, his eyes searching until they found the entrance to the bathroom. And then they gazed across the rest of the room for a short time.
*The Nithloraul leaned against the door frame, her arms resting against the side as she spoke* Well, I'm sure the bedroom is to your liking. It's quite spacious for being on a floating pile of firewood
Sigmano didn't say anything to a long moment, and he stood there like a statue until finally, his voice came back into the room. “I suppose it is.” His words sounded empty, and the chuckle that came afterwards carried the same cadence. He started towards the bathroom without anything else aisde from that.
*The Nithloraul turned her head with a curious look on her face. She peaked her head into the bathroom and spoke* I take it that you aren't much of a talker these days, huh?
Sigmano went to the shower, and was just twisted the knobs randomly, the setting of the water something that didn't matter much to him in the least. His head turned towards Nithloraul, and he stared at her. “What is there to speak about? Words emptying out into the air without a purpose are just that.”
*The Nithloraul gave a nod in agreement* Well, you do have a point there on how pointless they are *Her eyes were already grazing across Sigmano's body, not even being subtle about it, or bothering to work up a conversation anymore*
Sigmano turned away from her, and stepped into an ice cold shower, globs of blood being sliding off of his skin and from over some of the crack-like wounds over his body that continued to close themselves. “What is it that you desire from me that you remain so persistent. I have no memory of you being the kind to cater.”
*The Nithloraul just gave him a grin before she answered his question* I'm an otherworldly being, Sigmano. The human body and mind fascinate me in so many ways. Of course, I haven't exactly been treated so well by people here. Flynn is just so rude, and Ophelia doesn't talk to me. And the others only pass me by with a nod and nothing more. It's quite dull, really But you seem like a man who is more fun
“How would a being lacking emotion and what allows one to be sensual know of fun if they themselves have nothing to derive from it? No understanding of it?” Sigmano pointed out. “Interested in the human body, yet you no nothing of pleasures and little of emotion that isn't artificial.” He stood under the water, reaching for a plain soap bar without looking, and continued to wait until all of the muck wash rinsed from him so that he could put it to use.