windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5601-5650 of 9437

lebih dari setahun yang lalu pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Y'iel's ears lowered some at Jr.'s words, and her stony expression finally softened towards him, despite the things that she may have said before. "Thank you. Thank you both."

"I'm pretty sure he's a maniac in one way or three. Both? Whelp, I guess that means I can leave then." Charlie said, already heading towards the door.

"Charlie..." Y'iel said in a serious voice, but in one that begged him. "Please.." And as she looked him in the eye with desperate eyes, they exchanged an entire conversation. She was willing to go as far as to grovel at his feet if she had to.

Charlie hung his head for a moment as he stood at the door before groaning. "What am I even suppose to do? It's not like she's going to listen to me or anything."

"She said that she wanted to see you. That is all." Y'iel said.

"And you believe that?" Charlie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I do not." Y'iel answered. "That is why it is the one and only passive attempt we will make. She will return my children. Whether it be by free will, or by force."

"...Well, I'll tell you like I told them. I have a date tomorrow so I'm not planning on sticking around for too long." Charlie stated. "So, if I miss it, then I'm..not going to be too happy about that actually."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cosmic_fusions said…
"We're simply continuing what mother wanted to do." She nodded once more at Y'iel with a humble smile. Her attention turned back to Charlie. "Again, we appreciate your help and it will certainly not turn out to be in vain."

Meanwhile inside Helga’s fragmented mind….

*cue link*

The bare woman seemed to be falling in an endless pit of the unknown, her face a reddish color slowly turning purple from so much hopeless screaming and crying during her fall. She screamed for Y’iel, she screamed for Wiezen, she screamed for her children. The hoarseness was more than audible in her damaged voice, the tension of her vocal chords slowly ripping the lining of them. Helga had been falling now for three minutes straight, not knowing what awaited her or when she would hit bottom. Tears blurred the dizzy woman’s vision, for her surroundings were pure black but it felt as if she were still under water despite trying to choke the liquid out, and everything she attempted to swim to the “surface”, her body was just dragged down further. She kicked her legs to resist, flailing her arms in the heavy water

”Helgara…. Prithee, Helgara…”

The mysterious honey-like voice was drowned by Helga’s painful screaming until her chords broke and what came out were chokes and hoarse pants.

”Breathe sunshine, breathe!

Helga sobbed despite her torn chords, looking around blindly to find the source of that voice that could possibly help her return to her children. When she attempted to speak, her hands immediately clutched her throat in immense agony, tears after tears streaming down her flushed cheeks. She tried following the voice, but even breathing itself was difficult beyond belief.

”I don’t think she’s going to make it.”

”Silence! It’ll all be over soon, sweet child. Keep breathing, always keep breathing!

The woman shuffled as she fell, looking around once more as she gripped her neck, her eyes landing on a figure ahead. When she attempted to touch it, it faded into the nothingness, her eyes becoming the size of a pin. Was this… real?

Helga’s teary eyes shot open, her mouth immediately opening for fresh air. Her eyes now stared at the blueness of the sky above, finding herself floating on a body of clear water. The liquid reached above her ears and covered any noise from outside, however, she didn’t react for she was still traumatized at what had just happened.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"A...date?" Y'iel mumbled under her breath before brushing the thought off for a moment, shaking her head to get back to what they were going to have to do. "Then it is time."

"...You guys don't know Macross for shit..." Charlie coughed out a comment.

Y'iel raised an eyebrow at him now. "Oh? Then would you like to enlighten u--"

"You're going about it stupidly." Charlie interrupted before she could even finish. "Yeah, we out number her. But numbers mean nothing when it comes to her. We have a Therian, and two half breeds with their light leaking out like water from broken pipes. You don't think she'll take advantage of that?"

"I--"

"Not only that, but do you really think that I'm about to go to where SHE is? Uh, no. Because doing that means we'll be on her terms. And doing things on her terms never ends up too well." Charlie continued, despite Y'iel attempting to speak. "I keep telling people that Macross isn't stupid, far from it."

"And what is it that you suggest?" Y'iel asked impatiently.

"Well...not bothering with it at all and just let bygones be bygones." Charlie answered, but upon seeing the expression on her face, he continued. "That, and not going there completely oblivious. You go in thinking that you're just going to cleave and swing, and she'll have a pike shoved so far up your asses that you'll be served at island restaurants as a delicacy. So, I'll be bait and draw her out." He shrugged. "That way, we'll either A. have a element of surprise if we need it. Or B. Have the grounds in our favor or neutral."
cosmic_fusions commented…
Coolittaaaa, who's charlie's date? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"If she's as smart as you say she is then I believe she would already be expecting this.... 'element of surprise' you speak of. Shouldn't we think of something that she would not expect? Or is she so smart that expects the unexpected?"
"Yes, actually." Charlie answered, turning to look at Zealia. "Add dimensional travel to that, and she's a pretty dangerous creature, Macross. If it's one thing that she and I have in common, its that we're precise about what we do. What actions are possible, and which ones aren't. Observing allies, enemies, opportunities. She makes the allies the enemies, and the enemies her opportunities. Then the allies as her opportunities and her enemies the allies. Lets take the Scorpia Tribe for example. The entire race was cursed and destroyed because of her. There wasn't a reason behind that. Just because she knew that she could. She not only went to Eden, but also took Y'iel's children because she knew that she could. Why? Because she probably had already been there, observed the surroundings, plotted out the ins and outs, and made her move."

It was only then that Y'iel thought back to all the times that she had only been visited by mere clones that she could have easily taken care of until that day the actual Macross had appeared when she had been with Helga.

"We're talking about someone who picks apart lives for the shits and giggles of doing so. This isn't the only world that she has a hold on." Charlie said. "So the most logical thing to do is to give her what she expects. She wants me, then she'll get me. If worse comes to worse, then we'll have to fend her off until the children can be retrieved and then escape. The bad part about this is that it'll piss her off. And a pissed off Macross is not what you want to deal with. So if worse become the WORST, then I'll have to...no. If worse comes to the worst, then the rest is on you guys."
"Understood." Wiezen Jr. nodded at the last of his words. He wasn't planning on Charlie handling everything after all, that is not what they had asked of him.

Zealia's eyes left Charlie's and went to Y'iel's, hesitating some before she placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, Ms. Y'iel, we'll get them back and you will finally be able to be at peace."
Y'iel placed her hand on Zealia's, finding comfort in her assurance. "And I will ensure that you both will not have to deal with the precautions that may come after this, if what Charlie speaks is true."

"Alright," Charlie clapped his hands together. "So now that everything's pretty much laid out, lets go." He said casually. But there was a bit of hesitation that came afterwards, but for other reasons. He took hold of the pendant around his neck, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "The best way to go about this from here on out is to find a place that's the middle of nowhere and a couple of animals to slaughter as a sacrifice."
cosmic_fusions commented…
cooolaaa, are anda ignoring meehhh? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I'm not. anda just keep asking pertanyaan that I won't answer XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Zealia wasn't really sure why her mom liked Y'iel so much, but now she had begun to understand why. Her character was a rather calm one than anyone else in the room besides Jr.'s, which was more apathetic. She gave another reassuring nod before glancing at Charlie.

Oddly enough, Wiezen Jr.'s ears lowered at the last of his comment. Ever since he was a little boy he adored animals and playing with them, especially bunnies. After all, they were at some point his only friends when even his siblings sometimes chose to ignore him. However, that didn't change his mind on what had to be done. His mother's happiness was what mattered, and if completing her promises to Y'iel made her smile, then he'd do it over and over again. "We can go to a forest and kill two birds with one stone." He suggested where both a secluded area with animals would be synced.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave a sigh, finding it real hard not to hit Han'ah right now before she turned to her* Okay, Han'ah, then answer me this. Why do you hate Judissia so much? NOT the thing in her head. Why are you so against her? Why are you against the woman who pretty much saved your mother time and time again?

*Oswald shook his head at the answer* Stalling? That doesn't sound real promising, you know. But I guess there's no other option
"I know," Levi said. "It's probably the least promising thing we can do right now. But hey, like you always say, if you can stall the inevitable then it's not really inevitable is it?" He said with a chuckle.

-

Han'ah's hands were already clenched into tight fists as she had started to walk out of the room, but Rosemary's question brought her to a stop. And it could be seen now that she had began to tremble. And when she turned around, her eyes were teary at first. But as they changed into deep, pupil lacking orbs, a lightly deeper voice spoke for her. She couldn't say it herself, though her body was still fully under her control. Her nails dug into her palms, drawing blood as her clenched fists tightened.
"Because you keep talking about how she saved, praising her for it, when in the end, she's the reason your dead. The one who backstabbed us when we weren't looking. And I'm trying real hard right now not to walk into that room and dump this chamber into her fucking face. So sorry if it's a little difficult to be "Little Ms. Sunshine" and play along with your shit, mom." She turned around and started walking away from her.

~

"Then lets go slaughter up some animals then." Charlie said finally. "Because its either that, or people. And I'm pretty sure you guys wouldn't want to take the latter huh? So without further ado, ROAD TRIP!" He said as he pushed open the door and walked out.

Y'iel quickly followed behind, fearing that if they weren't right behind him that he would just disappear again, which would in turn foil everything and leave her with her losses...again. And she wasn't having that.
*Oswald turned to him with a curious look* I say that? *He leaned back in his seat* I guess it is a phrase to ponder

*Rosemary could see the tears in her eyes, as she continued to shout at her in frustration. Something was building up inside of Rosemary as she kept hearing all this. It was something she couldn't understand. And as Han'ah turned to leave, Rosemary immediately got up and reached out to Han'ah. Despite her movement, she gently placed her hands on Han'ah's shoulder* Hey, there's no need to be all upset, okay? I don't know what the future is like, for me, for Jud, or for anyone. I'm just living how things are now. I don't know what Jud did, but I'm hoping that it is all part of that time line fuckery. You don't have to apologize. I understand *Rosemary attempted to do what she did best, and try to cheer others up with a smile* And what's all this talk about me being dead. I'm right here, aren't I. And I ain't going anywhere. I don't know what the hell happened in the future, or, what will happen, but I ain't gonna let it happen. Orio is gonna be able to live till she's an old lady, and you're gonna go and do... whatever it is your generation will do. I ain't no fortune teller, alright. Just...... if anything is upsetting you, I'm here to listen. I got a lot of burdens, but fuck it, I'll happily carry more if it helps people
Windwakerguy430 commented…
And thus Rosemary immediately skyrocketed to the spot of best girl XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Nope, too late. She's gonna yell at anda lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....joke was worth it XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"No...need to be upset?" Han'ah repeated slowly. "We...watched you die. You and Eros. I wake up every night, every morning having to think that your blood is still on my hands from that day. That day, I carried you all the way fucking home, only to see my mom break. To give herself up to get you back. To be turned against me. To be tricked and burned alive. To go from enjoying everyone's company and living our lives to having barely anything left to call company and have to fight for EVERYTHING." She choked out. "You may not know what the future is like. But I do. Levi does too. We came from a world where our blue skies were turned black, and rain is only red. And I'll be damned if we have to go back to that." She brushed Rosemary's hands from her shoulders and walked away from her, going back up to the docks.

-

"You said a lot of things that were meant to be pondered. I mean, if no one thought about anything to a degree, everyone would be idiots. And in a sense, we're all idiots. Because none of us thinks about everything." Levi replied with a shrug.
And now Rosemary is regretting taking everyone's burdens. Right when she started to take people's burdens XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
While Y’iel stayed behind him, Wiezen Jr. and Y’iel followed on each of his sides. “Approximetly how many animals must we gather?”
"Hm..I think about a forests worth." Wiezen answered. "Afterwards, there's not going to be much use for the forest itself anyways. It'll just rot away and die, like a lot of things tend to do."
*Oswald gave a nod* Yeah, I think that all the ti-
I'm just trying to help you, okay!?
*Oswald turned to see Rosemary following behind Han'ah to the docks as she kept speaking* Yeah, so I don't know what happened, but that doesn't mean I can't try and understand. Or hell, I can at least prevent it. Shit, we can at least help your parents, which is me. I can't even remember my old parents faces. It's been so long and there is nothing I can do about it. That's why I am trying to help you with this. And help Oasis, and her family, and a whole lot of other people. It's not easy, Han'ah! But I'm still trying to help everyone so they can have their lives easier. The same goes for you. Look, I'm still here. Your mom is still alive, and is still kicking. Whatever happened, it will be prevented, so try to chin up, will ya!?
*Oswald kept his gaze on the two as he asked Levi* what are they on about?
"Chin UP!?!" Han'ah completely lost it in a sudden snap. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!? CHIN UP?!?!"

(link)
Levi had grown pale as he watched Han'ah yell at Rosemary, watching as and he answered Oswald briefly. "She...must've told her what happened--shit, she's starting to break--" He moved from where he was, and pretty quickly. "H-Han'ah, hey! WHOA whoa whoa!!" He immediately put his hands up when he found the barrel of the revolver to his face when he got to close. His heart went into an instant pounding in his chest, and he quickly calmed in with a few short but deep breaths. "Uh...can..nobody move? I..kinda want my head still on my shoulders." He said to the others with a nervous laugh, but kept his eyes deadset on Han'ah.
Han'ah. Han'ah it's me," He could see the confusion in her eyes, the tremor in her hands. "It's me, alright? Levi, you're cousin. We grew up together, remember? I'm alive, and I'm real."
He began to ease forward. "It's not your fault, okay?" He said carefully. "It's not. I promise you it's not."

Han'ah began to step back away from everyone, her tears now unable to hold themselves within her widened eyes. She started to shake her head, as if she was trying to make sense of something.

"Han'ah...Han'ah listen to me. HEY!" He yelled, when the barrel of the pistol shifted to Rosemary, drawing it back to himself. "We went back, remember? We went back to fix all of this, right? She's real. She's your mom and she's real..."
*Rosemary was startled as she saw her start to break down from the stress and the sadness, as she saw her crying. All she could do is watch as the gun was aimed at her, her arms not even raising, just standing as the gun was aimed at her. She just let Levi talk before she responded* Yeah, I'm real. A real... piece of work *She shook her head as she looked at the ground, not daring to say anything else, for fear of saying anything to upset Han'ah*
“That’s kind of… dumb…” Zealia mumbled as to why so much destruction was needed just to summon someone that is probably looking for them anyways. “Can’t you just… speed dial her? Isn’t she looking for you? Why don’t we make her come to you?”
Han'ah's reality distorted back and forth, blood staining her hands before they were clean again. Levi bled as he walked towards her. Rosemary was now a walking corpse riddled in stab wounds, her throat slit from one in to the other. Bullet holes riddled her chest, each hole gaping.
Beside Rose, she saw Oasis's burning skin melted from half of her face, her arms and legs walking piles of charcoal, her hair singed and burned to no avail, and clothing folding into ashes as the fire began to cause her body to fall apart. Her eyes poured from her skull like yolk until her legs eventually broke down into dust, leaving only her torso to crawl towards her.

"Why did you let us die? ωну؟! ῳサץ!? ѕнє ﻮ๏t u丂"

She took a step back again. "I-I..I.." She stammered.
"Y҉o҉u҉ ҉M҉U҉R҉D҉E҉R҉E҉R҉ "
Y҉O҉U҉ ҉S҉H҉O҉U҉L҉D҉ ҉K҉I҉L҉L҉ ҉U҉S҉ ҉A҉G҉A҉I҉N҉.҉ ҉O҉R҉ ҉.. ₵Ø₥Ɇ ₩ł₮Ⱨ Ʉ₴. Ⱡł₴₮Ɇ₦ ₮Ø ɎØɄⱤ ₱₳ⱤɆɆɆ₴!"
Han'ah began to sob, the her shaky grip around the revolver tightening.
"ㄒ卄丨丂 丨丂 卂ㄥㄥ ㄚㄖㄩ尺 千卂ㄩㄥㄒ! 山卄ㄚ 匚ㄖㄩㄥᗪ几'ㄒ ㄚㄖㄩ 丂卂ᐯ乇 ㄩ丂!?"

"Han'ah...deep breaths." Levi was beginning to let out a sigh of relief as he saw the barrel shifting away from him. But then he choked on it as she shifted it onto herself, catching sight of the haunting despair in her eyes.
His eyes widened. "HAN'AH NO!!" He dove forward, his body hurling into hers as a gunshot sounded off, echoing as their bodies crashed to the ground.

~

"We are making her come to me. The stronger the daemon the more it takes to summon it.. That's just basic knowledge." Charlie said, calmly, but it was obvious how irritated he was starting to get. "Can you speed dial your mom right now? Or, could you speed dial Y'iel? No. Everything isn't as simple as 123. Y'iel was looking for me too, and could she just "speed dial" me? No offense, but if that's how you're going about this then you should just probably go back home..."

"There's no need to be snide about it." Y'iel spoke up.

"If that's what you call honesty, sure." Charlie said with a shrug. "I'm trying to prevent as many casualties as possible. Unless you all want to just go to the next town, do it there, and have everyone there die. No? Thought so. And last time I checked, YOU weren't the one being used as bait. And YOU PEOPLE, came to ME for help. I'm just doing what I'm not gettin' paid to do and giving a bit of enlightenment."

Wow, that took no time at all lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary was quick to run over as soon as they fell to the ground, rushing over before she picked them both up* Oh god, please be okay. Please be okay! Please don't be dead!
Levi sat himself up, clutching his forehead where it had hit the floor for only a few seconds, his attention immediately going back to Han'ah's trembling body, seeing her wide eyes staring at him, or rather through him, her breathing rapid. He put on one of the gauntlets and a needle stuck from it, which them went into Han'ah's arm, and he closed his eyes tightly.

Han'ah's breathing gradually began to slow, her eyes glazing until they began to lower, and finally, the closed.

Levi opened his eyes and glanced over at the revolver, which laid a few feet away from them on the floor, a shiver going through his body. "Sh-she's okay..I just used a sedative. She needs to rest..." He stammered out, gathering his thoughts back together. "She just..needs to rest."
*Rosemary looked at the two, giving a sigh of relief, before she turned to Levi* Shit, I'm real sorry. I was just hoping that I could try and cheer her up after all that happened. I just... wanted to help. I didn't mean for.... for this to happen
"It..just triggers sometimes. I don't think she was ready to see either of you again yet." Levi said slowly. "It's not really your fault." He paused for a long moment, gulping slightly before asking, "What did she tell you? About..what happened, I mean?"
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she thought about it. The whole ordeal of what she witnessed made her memories a bit hazy before she recollected herself and responded* She said that... Judissia was a traitor, and that she was responsible for my death. And.... I can't see that being true. It can't be true...... Please, Levi, tell me that she was just screwing with me
"I...don't think that you even think that's a lie, auntie." Levi said. He looked over to Oswald. "Hey, dad! You think we can get her a pillow or somethin' over here?!" He called over to him before his attention turned back to Rosemary. "Oh boy...I should just start with yeah, that's true. Judissia had disappeared at some point for a few years, but when she came back, she just...wasn't the same. Well she was, but..off. Like it didn't seem like it was her. And after you died, it hit home hard for Han'ah. Macross and Xslop were...relentless. Everything was relentless." And he would never forget the day that they had all been having dinner. And it was for the first time in a while after Macross had showed up again and started wrecking havoc.
"Aunt Oasis was torn up about it pretty badly too. So, she went to go make a deal with her eventually and tried to bring you back. But Macross lied. She..tricked her in a time of desperation and killed her. And then she..." His eyes fell down to Han'ah, his fists trying not to clench. "She resurrected you two like zombies. They talked like you, they acted like you two. But they weren't. And to save me, to save a lot of people, she ended up killing you both again. She was forced too, and she...she just hasn't been the same since. And he didn't think that he ever would either. He could understand her pain, and he would even go on to say that he was more fortunate due to the fact that he didn't have to kill his parents. And he didn't have to watch them die. But he knew that they were gone, and it ate him apart inside. However, he didn't think that he even fully rendered that they were at all. He realized that one of them had to somehow keep their composure, and that they had to keep each other focused.
"She has a severe case of PTSD. Nightmares too. She wakes up screaming sometimes, other times she..cries in her sleep. Before, she was sort of mute, and I had to try for days to convince her to eat something when we first got here."
*Rosemary looked at the ground as Oswald returned with a pillow, placing it underneath her head. Rosemary just spoke in a whispered tone* Shit..... I.... didn't know.... But... Judissia isn't like that. I won't let it come to that, no matter what. But.... I don't want Han'ah to have to deal with that shit. If we can change all of this, and find some solution, then... then she won't have to remember any of that, right? It will all go back to normal, right?
Levi was hesitant, but nodded. "Yeah. That's we're aiming for. For everything to just...go back to normal. We need to kill Macross once and for all. And Owensport needs to fall. Because that place..that place and everything in it is, for lack of better terms, fucked up. The people, their system, their military. All of it. That place is like a poison. Everyone who goes in comes out not the same. But somehow, aunt O managed to do just that."
*Rosemary gave a look of worry, before she retorted* Hey, I'm sure some others can come out of there fine. If Oasis could do it, there's gotta be some others out there that can make it. And don't worry. Macross will die. I won't stop until she's done with. Oasis and her parents, Oriocho, Han'ah, Judissia, they all suffered enough because of her. I promise that I'll do what I can to stop her. Count on that, Levi

*Tiger remained in the chambers, still badly wounded, his body nearly broken, as he was already dozing off into a fast sleep, hoping that, for once, his sleep would grant him some peace.*

Helloooo, Tiger?
*Tiger woke up, in a different place entirely. A place of autumn trees and wide open plains, with dozens of large buffalo running amok. Tiger yawned and stretched, looking up at the two figures. One was a girl with short black hair that curled at the ends. She had a light tan from the sun, and wore a light duster, her thighs carrying two different holsters. The other was a large man that was completely sunbaked, his black hair tied into a pony tail. He had a shotgun strapped to his back as he waited for Tiger to wake up. Tiger got up as he waved them both off. He spoke to the oddly familiar pair* Yeah, hello to you too, Coyote. Is Wolf ready to go?
*Coyote, the girl, gave a chuckle as she responded* We've both been ready for about twenty minutes, Tiger. It's you we are waiting on
*Tiger gave a light chuckle before he cracked his neck* Alright, alright, I'm up. What do we got today?
*Wolf nodded his head before answering* Got a job from the General himself. Said he wants us to deal with a band of tribesman to the west. He said to deal with them however we can
*Tiger gave a heavy sigh* General Moore again? Can't we get a job from someone who's a little less angry
*Coyote gave a shrug* Hey, I don't make the jobs, Tiger. I just keep them up. Now get to it Lando. Get to it Lando
*Tiger sighed* I heard you the first time
*But for whatever reason, she kept repeating herself* Get up, Lando! Get up, Lando!
"Yeah..I hope so." Levi let out a sigh, the amount of exhaustion that was weighing down on him being able to be heard. The mental strain made him feel as if he had been put through a wringer that just kept repeating itself.

~

Meanwhile,]]

"Place him into the pit to play with your siblings. I am quite sure that they will have a ball with our new guest. Oh, and please darling, have someone clean up this mess and follow along with the normal procedure."

"Yes, Mother. And shall I wipe all of their memories?"

"Not this time, darling. Mother will take care of the rest. I am quite drained of all of their petty small talk. Assemble the soldiers and my representative. The festival today will be grand. Ah, yes, and the Oni. Send word to Fre that it is time."

~

[The Kingdom of Fre, Within the confines of the Research And Development Laboratory]

"Now now, child. Ssshhh, shhhh," Bonnus spoke in a soothing voice as the child cried, her voice now growing hoarse from crying for so long. "It is all alright. But thee will not come out of thy container, little Scorpia. Not just yet." She walked up to the container, observing Oriocho as the small child lashed out at her from within, the container shaking just slightly. "Oh, what exceptional strength at such a young age." She knelt down adjusting her glasses. But as she stared at the child, she frowned at how much of Ossiana that she saw in her. "I am sorry. But I cannot allow thee to leave here. Not until my most perfect subject is complete. And thou are not safe, not out there, for there are forces that thee are much to young to understand that will harm thee." And then she smiled. "Like myself. However, in the pursuit of science, I only seek your potential."

Sykes was stretched on a large, comfy couch that was inside of a separate but much larger container container, watching how the Professor treated Orio. But unlike Orio's, his had its own bathroom, sink, bed, mirror, necessities. It was almost like a small house, except that it wasn't. He scratched at the iron, enchanted collar around his neck as he ate he bit viciously into a burger, frowning as he chewed. His gaze drifted over to the steel door across from him, where a pair of dead blue-grey eyes stared back through a small eye slot in the door. And the person within in gave him a nod.
Oh shut the fuck up, Bonnus D lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*As Cian found no trace of Wein in his chambers, he gave a sigh, hoping for the best course of action. He leaned against a wall, before taking a knife from his pocket and jabbing it into his own throat without hesitation or fear. The knife struck his throat, yet like before, no blood came, and his body fell to the ground as it began to crumble away. Taking his plan into action*

*From within, Duncan pounded on the door just outside of where Joseph and the Mother were, shouting from outside* Lord! Lady! We have an issue. The priest Cian has escaped and is hiding within the city
*Tiger woke up to the banging, looking around to see himself in the chamber still* Darn, and I was having a good sleep too

*Rosemary gave a sigh as she turned, looking back at Levi as she responded* Hey, when she wakes up, let me know. I want to... make sure she's okay... alright? *With that, she made her way back under the deck, not sure how to take any of this*
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Duncan acts like they really care about a crooked priest XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
COLA, that's why I berkata two years yang lalu XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
IT WAS FUCKING THREE XD Give atau take what, like two months XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Shall I, Mother?"

"You shall my precious son. Where has Wein gone?"

"Off on another one of his pointless excursions. " Joseph replied. "It is of no matter, however. I will handle all that needs to be done." He assured, giving her a bow. A hatch door opened up within the chamber, and a leash with sharp spikes on the inside of was snapped around Lando's neck, the spikes piercing into his skin. "Come along puppy. You get to visit the pit." He motioned for Duncan to follow.

-

Back down in a room that was separate from Judissia's, Oasis had been sitting, waiting and debating or whether or not she should check to see what was taking Rosemary so long. After she heard the yelling, she was tempted to see what all the fuss was until it had subsided, and she no longer heard it. And then she ended up dozing off on the bed, the exhaustion from the day finally hitting her and settling in.
Oh, Rosemary can't even get Oasis to help her out?! XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
What? Oasis can't take a break? XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Hmmmmmm. Fine. Rosemary will just bug her in the morning XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Duncan gave a bow to Joseph, before he hurried inside, his eyes laid on Tiger who was still badly injured. As Tiger picked his head up, he turned his head* Hey, Duncan, you got something on your shirt
*Duncan scoffed* Silence! I am not falling for such a childish trick-
No! *Tiger continued* There's really something on your shirt!
*Duncan, confused, looked over on his shoulder, noticing something on attached to his body. A single fingernail was on his shirt, one that Cian had removed and placed on Duncan. But as Duncan watched, the nail began to grow flesh, and in seconds, the nail turned into a finger, and then a hand, and then an entire arm. Duncan threw the arm onto the ground before he drew his blade, getting in between the growing flesh and The Mother. In seconds, Cian rose up, his body still regenerating, but taking no time before he was standing before them, examining The Mother* So this is the mother I've heard about? Another failed god, I presume?

*Rosemary walked into the room, already ready to greet Oasis with a smile. She was still shaken from the ordeal, but didn't want to worry Oasis, and when she opened the door, she already spoke* Hey, Oa- *She stopped as she saw her sleeping, already giving a sigh as she thought to herself* At least I don't have to pretend
"So, this is the roach that has been scurrying along the floors?" Mother spoke, her voice that of unamusement. "But a god? Myself?" She chuckled. "How insulting."

Joseph didn't seem to be bothered much either, for he kept dragging Lando along without question, but listened to the next few words of Mother as she spoke. And then he grinned.

"I have no further use for mere...garbage, such as yourself, priest. Did you really assume that from the moment you entered my country, that you would were not suspected? A foolish man you are." Mother remained upon her throne, a smile coming onto her face. "Very, very, foolish."
*Cian shook his head* Of course not. I knew from the start that I would be found out, sooner or later. It was only a matter of time. But I have all the information I need now. *Her turned to Joseph, grabbing him by the back of his head, his hand tightly gripping it completely, only a grip away from crushing his skull completely* And I will be leaving with the hitman. Tiger Lando will be leaving with me and we will be on our way. My plan does not involve you lot, so if either of you wish to live to see the new world, I would suggest you let us leave
*Tiger gave a joking grin as he responded* Aw, Cian, I knew you really cared

*Rosemary lied next to Oasis, looking at her sleeping face with a smile, before she eventually fell asleep herself. But it wasn't long before she found herself woken up at night, still just barely night, the sun not rising for another hour. Rosemary lied on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, thinking about everything that had happened just the day before*

*As the crew slept, Oswald, who was watching Han'ah with Levi, stayed up throughout most of the night talking about all sorts of inventions of the future, and was still very much curious.*
Flying machines?! *Oswald spoke in a shocked tone* I've heard that the closest we had were dragons, but they've all gone extinct. But you're saying there are machines, without magic, that can fly in the air? That's incredible!
Joseph yanked the leash that he had in his hand, and the collar around Lando's neck tightened, eating into his skin. "I don't think you wanna dooooo thaaaatt~" He said in a singalong tone, his body twisting around and one of his hands grabbing on to Cian's wrist.

"A new world, you say? Yes, there will indeed be a new world. One that you yourself will not witness." Mother said. "But go on. Kill him. Is that what you have come to threaten me with, priest? Death?" She began to chuckle. "All of the information you need, you say? Words full of vacancy, when you don't even have a clue where you yourself are. You are treading grounds oblivious to your shallow mind."

Joseph began to push Cian's wrist upwards while he pulled his head downwards, his neck beginning to tear from his body. "Oh yes, Mother! A shallow mind they have! A shallow mind they ALL have!" He began to laugh, and laugh, and laugh, until he tore his body away from his head, his body falling to the ground, his face still embedded with a large grin as worms and termites poured from his body in the mixture of the dirty blood.

~

"Yeah, they're called airplanes. Well, and jets too, but those are pretty much faster airplanes." Levi said. He looked down at Han'ah, who still hadn't woken up or even so much as stirred. He was starting to think that the sedative was a bit too heavy. But as long as she was resting, then he would just let her be and let it wear off. His attention went back to Oswald. "Our trains are a lot faster too compared to the slow things you guys have. I think in a few years from now, you'll actually have the first few cars. That city in this time that you guys called Effecia, the Clockwork Kingdom. They'll come from there."
“We asked you if you could help us and you agreed without any payment mentioned. But if payment is what you seek then we can gladly provide you with coins and other materialistic values. Just tell us.”
"I don't want anything materialistic. I'm just pointing out that maybe you guys should learn how to shut up and stop complaining about everything when someone is actually doing something to help you WITHOUT asking for any of that stuff." Charlie said nonchalantly. "I already told you what I wanted, and you're gonna abide by it after this. Any gold or anything like that I pretty much can get on my own."
*Cian immediately jumped back as Joseph's body fell to the ground in a fit of worms, before he grabbed hold of Tiger, groaning in pain. As he looked over Tiger's body, he could see internal suffering, the worms still inside of him as he looked up at The Mother* Your threats hold no meaning, demon. There is only one true world. A world of man. No gods to decide the fate of humans for their own goals. That is why I stray down this path. And it is why you will fall, demon. You're selfish desires, that which makes you more enemies than allies, will be your death. And I will be there to see your demise, demon *He turned back to the door, throwing Tiger over his shoulder, who was still groaning in pain, and rushed to the exit*

*Rosemary eventually sat up from the bed, looking out to sea, staring out the window, her eyes occasionally turning back to Oasis to check on her*

*Oswald crossed his arms in amazement* Astounding! Tell me more, please. This conversation is getting more interesting by the minute
“I wouldn’t call saving kidnapped children complaining. And yes, we know that since you’ve said it many times now. And again we shall say we appreciate you for doing so even if you’re only doing this for the sake to be left alone because in the end both sides are relieved, one more than others.”
Mother watched as they ran, and slowly, she began to laugh. "Yet you have already fallen, priest! Many, many times over! And they, have already won! My fall is meaningless, for my purpose has already been served! And you, have already lost!" She continued to laugh more and more, and it was almost as if the sound of her voice followed right behind them, only a breath away. "Your path with rot before your feet and you will kneel! Your false idol with perish beneath them! And you will truly know demise and despair!"

~

Oasis eventually began to stir in her sleep, and ended up rolling off of the bed and onto the floor with a hard thud. There was a moment of silence before her groggy voice drifted from the silence. "...Shit..can't even sleep in peace," She muttered, debating on whether or not she even wanted to get up to get back into the bed. And the way she felt, the floor didn't feel so bad.

~

"Most of the buildings are nothing like they are here. Some of them are waaay taller, cities are bigger and constructed of steel and some of them of bricks instead of stone and wood and stuff like that. But on the flip side, there are some of those rare towns where magic and everything still lives on. But people just...don't seem to see it I guess. And then there's humanity. As a whole, they haven't changed much. They're response to anything peaceful have the time is just "bUiLd aNoThEr bOmB, yeah!". But as individuals or some masses, we aren't half bad. People aren't burned on stakes anymore, or anything like that. Music has gotten pretty good...well, some of it. Also, we have these," He reached over to his traveling bag and unzipped it, searching through it until he pulled out some sort of oddly shaped device that flipped open and revealed a blank screen, beneath it a display of buttons. "We have cellphones, a device used to communicate with people from almost anywhere in the world without being there physically. Granted, this is a crappy version that I brought along by accident, but its pretty useless here. Reception here sucks major ass."

~

"Alright, then get to killin' animals then." Charlie said blandly as they entered the woods. But as they entered, it turned out that he had led them through a portal that blended in with the environment, for the moment they entered, they were in a thicker forest where the trees were wider. "They ain't gonna kill themselves. And FYI, I wasn't talking about the kidnapped children. I was talking about pretty much everything else Ms. Speed Dial."
"Everything else we complain about? You mean what we said three years ago, Mr. Pita-Predator?" Zealia tilted her head, glancing some at her new surroundings. Meanwhile Wiezen Jr. was now walking behind Charlie as well besides Y'iel.
"No. Because I don't care about any of that. Just the part about about speed dialing Macross, mostly because of how ignorant it sounded." Charlie answered simply. "I won't even have to deal with you amateurs for three years anyways. After all, I'm not your dad." He snorted. "There's plenty enough out here to kill so get to it and stop stalling. We need everything in this place. That goes for you too Y'iel. You shouldn't have much of a problem, you're a Therian after all."
"You were my dad." Zealia corrected him. "It wasn't my intention to sound ignorant, I simply thought if she was so desperately looking for you then it would be easy to contact her. But by your 'honesty' and snorts I now know I was wrong, my apologies."

When Charlie was about to walk further into the forest, he bumped into a clone of Wiezen Jr. Then another one, and another, and about a dozen more joined in the scene from the trees–each carrying a dead animal hanging by its neck. He was able to collect rabbits, squirrels, birds, raccoons, deer, and one of them got ahold of a fox. "More?" They all asked in sync.
"More." Charlie answered. "Every last animal within this forest. Until its vacant, and there's no life left within it whatsoever." And then Charlie turned to Zealia. "Correction. I wasn't your dad. I clocked in a few times to baby sit when his dumbass lost his light, but that doesn't count. And other than that...naaaah. Never was, never will be."

Y'iel felt a tingling urge to punch something after Charlie said that. "I'll go gather." She said finally, disappearing from the area to go hunting. Which wouldn't take her long at all.

Meanwhile, Charlie took out the sealed Zewishander and released it into a blade with its command. He struck down a tree with it, and then another which fell on top of it in an "X" shape. And with the snap of his fingers, the wood ignited in a small explosive fashion. "Toss'em in after you kill'em." He told Jr., then turned to Zealia. "And shouldn't you be helping them? You know, cuz just standing there is kinda rude."
"Yes, standing there while events happen IS rude." Zealia ironically repeated, eyeing Charlie as he did so before he addressed what he said earlier. "You took care of us like father did, and here you are doing it again in some sort of weird way." She never removed her eyes from his. "But I presume you no longer want that title like he did, so perhaps instead of father, guardian is the better word to soothe your thoughts." Her arm suddenly elongated and stabbed through the ground, staring ahead blankly before she pulled out a rat from beneath the soil and tossed it into the fire carelessly. However, her brother did so with more care and gentleness.

Wiezen Jr.'s ears twitched at what Charlie had said. All life? He knew he shouldn't have let her wander off. The hybrid disappeared in a flicker, only two minutes of his absence before he returned in front of Charlie. Now Wiezen Jr. held a link by her wrist who had casually been collecting berries, red stains of the juices surrounding her pink lips. "Her as well?" He asked for approval.
*Cian was quick to burst through the door as he carried Tiger, whispering to himself* I've had enough suffering to last a lifetime *He didn't bother attacking her, and just did what he could to make it to the exit*

*Oswald took the cellphone, looking over it as if it were an alien device, pushing the buttons a few times and even smelling it* What an odd device. And what is the purpose of this when we have already perfected the use of letters?

*Rosemary immediately hurried over, helping Oasis back onto the bed, sitting her on it as she whispered to her, hoping not to wake the rest of the ship* Shit, you okay, O? *She tried to stop from chuckling, but remained smiling as she looked at her*
"Actually, unlike you, I know how to prepare the spell. Sooooo, nice try." Charlie retorted almost instantly while he shuffled his foot around and scooted small mounds of dirt closer to the fire in odd shapes. "I did take care of you like your father did. That's because we all shared guilt. So if I didn't I eventually would. And back then, there was something to actually appreciate." He said. "But, after you die a few times, things sorta change. Alot. And no, because why the hell would I want to be called something I'm not? Would you like it if I kept callin' you Macross? As for the whole title thing, the only title I want is Charlie. My name." He came to a stop, turning to Jr. as he held up the nymph.
"...Uh...no. At least not yet. Give me sec," He said, only for his eyes to flicker black as he went to take a step back and swung his sword, looking to cleave her in half at the waist.

But the blade of his sword was stopped by Y'iel, who was drying her tears from having to kill the animals so senselessly for any other reason other than food. And as they slowly floated from the woods around them, it could be seen that she didn't mangle them, or cut them up. In fact, she only made a small wound that was big enough for her to insert magic and slowly stop their hearts as if they were being put to sleep.
"No." She said sharply against the act before speaking to Jr. "Release her."

"Uh...how about you release my blade. I kinda..don't like people touching my stuff." Charlie said, twisting the handle of the sword, and in turn twisting the blade out of Y'iel's grip before snatching it back. "Fine. Let her run off. And if this doesn't work because of you, then I'm out."

"What sort of--"

"Monster am I?" Charlie interrupted. "I'm not. At least, I don't think I am. The thing inside of me on the other hand, it's not one either. It's the devil. I'm just a person that's trying to get things done and do what I came here to do in the first place. Because--"

"I know I asked for your assistance." Y'iel hissed, already knowing what he was about to say.

"Then stop whining. If you're not willing to go all the way through with it then why the hell would you agree to it?"

~

"And many more lifetimes of it will come. You'll see your families slaughtered. You'll see them suffer in a blaze unlike you've ever felt, swallowed into a darkness unlike you've ever experienced," Mother's voice spoke in whispers in his ear, though she didn't pursue them. "And then, you will cease. Not in peace, but in agony."

~

"...Letters are slow, dad. Like, really slow." Levi said, on the border of laughing. With these, all we have to do is punch in a number and bam, someone on the other side of the world picks up. And before you know it, you have a conversation going. Plus, they can take and save pictures."

~

"Yeah, I'm good. I feel like shit, but I don't think that's anything too knew really." Oasis answered in a low voice. And then she smiled back at her. "But you're up early. That's...new. You're usually the one still talking about five more minutes."
Wiezen Jr. hesitated about letting the creature go. "And if it doesn't work?" He asked, now worried all of this was for nothing.

The bare nymph in Wiezen Jr.'s grip shrieked, but what came out of her mouth were continuous ringing rather than actual screaming. Her eyes caught sight of all the animals being killed and thrown into the fire, raindrops falling from her eyes as she stared in disbelief and horror. All of her friends were being scorched! And then that's when she saw Zealia, some sort of relief coming to her as she attempted to reach out for help. However, when she saw the look of confusion in her eyes and took a step backward rather than aid her, her crying eyes widened in disbelief. She shook vehemently within the hybrid's grasp.
"Then I'm out." Charlie repeated with a shrug. But then he stepped passed the Y'iel, his sword rested on his shoulders as he stared at the nymph. His black eyes bore into hers. "But, if it doesn't work, then remember, you won't get very far. Not from me. Then again," his eyes flickered back into his normal ones, a bit of sympathy within them. If it would have been Cain, he would have just torn her apart on the spot. But he showed her mercy. "I also don't feel like wasting extra energy. So lets just hope that it works." He turned away from the nymph. "Let her go Jr.. Oh, and nymph lady, don't try anything stupid. Because I'd really hate for you to end up on the other end of this sword."
*Cian continued to run through the chambers, running down the mass of halls before he was making his way to the familiar halls of the building, hoping that the hard part was now over*'

*Rosemary gave a chuckle* Yeah, tell me about it. I just had..; a lot on my mind, that's all. But I think I got it figured out. Well, for the most part *She sat next to Oasis on the bed, smiling still*

*Oswald turned his head in confusion, the whole thing sounding alien to him* If you ask me, it sounds a little too convenient