windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3451-3500 of 13264

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jade_23 said…
Meanwhile, Helga was in the bathroom, filling the tub with water and bubbly soap as her left hand remained covering her mouth. Once the tub was full, she released her and and let out a long sigh as she shivered. Her hair was a mess, tied into an effortless ponytail and there were pinkish dark circles beneath her bloodshot eyes from all the crying of last night. She stood up from her kneeling position quietly, opening the door of the bathroom and seeking to wake her children. When she looked ahead, she saw that Elijah, Wiezen Jr., and Zealia were all gone. Her heart immediately stopped as she looked around with narrowed eyes and a concerned expression in her weary face. She sniffed in the air for a moment, following the scent of her sister and running out the door rapidly with light steps, speeding down the stairs and encountering Lilith. She suddenly screamed in a croaky, raspy voice.

Helga: ...W-Wait!!! No, no, no no nononononononononononononono!!! What are you doing?! Where are they?! Where are my children?! WHERE ARE MY CHILDREN LILITH?!?! You can't take them away from me!!! No.. Don't do that!! They are all I have left of Wiezen!! I have nothing else from him.. Only memories and our children!!! Give them back! Please! I beg you, I beg you!!! You must you must you must!!! NOWWW!! I need to feed them and bathe them!!! I need to see them!! I need.. I need to be with them!! *she suddenly and unexpectedly falls to her knees and wraps her frail body around Lilith's leg* I'm not letting you go until y-you return them!! Bring them back!!! *sniffles* I'll do whatever you want.. Just.. Bring them back into my arms.. Let me see them before I meet the priest later on.. Please oh please...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
Lilith kept staring straight, her eyes not leaving the counter as she stared at the many room keys that were hanging well organized on their hooks. She looked over the spotless wood of the counter as well as the small bell that she had always felt like ringing at some point when she came to the inn. But the red on the tips of her ears grew to the lobes, and she tapped her nails against the wood of the counter. The silence stretched on with her giving no answer nor any sort of recognition at the frail witch that wrapped herself around her leg. Her expression was kept at it's neutral upon her face, but the thin line of her lips only grew thinner as she waited, her foot beginning to tap itself slowly and heavily onto the floor. Her ears twitched repeatedly for a second or so before coming to a stop, then doing so again for a brief moment.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Even though Helga could've easily performed some magic and track the location of her children, she didn't. She strongly believed her sister will do it for her. She wasn't in the mood of using magic at all. She was too weary and tired. Her eyes felt as if they were about to fall out from all the crying. The frail witch just sat there, hugging her leg and murmuring apologies. Her heart was too soft. She didn't want to fight. She just wanted her family back. All her family. Wiezen, Wiess, Emma, Jr, Elijah, and even her parents. But she wasn't going to fight her sister. You could see the desperation and sorrow in her dim eyes which slowly losed color.

Helga: L-Lilith, they already stripped Rosemary from me!! You cannot hide me from my own children!! Please! I-I'll do whatever you want! I-I hesitated earlier, the voices in my head wouldn't leave me alone, you've got to understand that, you must, you must! *shakes her leg as she sobs once more, but looks up to her with drooped ears* I understand, okay?! I understand, I understand what I-I must do!! I understand I must work for what I want! I'm willing to fight for what I want, I am, I am! I promise!! I.. I promise. I promise. I swear. I swear, I swear, I swear!! Pleeeeeeeease believe me!! I'll give you all the cookies you want! All the chocolates! There's even chocolate milk, can you believe that?! But I cant do that if you're mad at me and won't give me back my children! I need my triplets! They are all I have left!! They are what has kept me going. Without them I would be long gone. I would have hung myself or turned myself in. But I won't! I'll fight for them! I-I'll fight for Wiezen! For you! For mother and father! ..Just please.. Give them back to me.. – Damn it, Lilith!!! *she suddenly grabs her both her ankles and makes her fall backwards, making her land on the ground as Helga quickly crawls over her and shakes her shoulders with her bony hands, sniffling as the droplets of salty tears fell on Lilith's face* I understand! I do, I do, I do!!!

Her voice trembled in the end of her sentence as she remained on the ground. She was a complete mess.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Macross, are you alright?
"Look at yourself." Lilith said, nearly in a mood to shove her sister off of her, but only pushed hr off gently. "Look at yourself...." She said again, making one of the mirrors come forth from the wall before smashing it against the floor. "LOOK at yourself!!" She repeated. "Those...are not your children. You...are not Helga Quartz. Voices in your head? What makes you think that I would let you lurk anywhere near my niece and nephews? You cannot bribe me with cookies...or c-chocolate milk." She sniffled for a moment. "Not when all I want is for you to stand up and get better for the sake of yourself. There shouldn't have been hesitation if you were serious..." She sniffled again, this time tears coming from her eyes. "Which means that...that there could have been a possibility that you...lied to me right? Right?!?!" One of the mirrors on the wall smashed itself in, the glass crumbling to the ground as she stood up to her feet. "Because if you didn't...you would know that the children never left that room until now. It was only a cloaking spell. You wouldn't have even been able to track them down properly. And for you to stand here...and tell me about voices that stopped you from answering for the sake of your children? For Weiss and Emma? For Wiezen? So tell me...who's speaking to me now? You, or the voices?" She said almost mockingly, but couldn't quite bring herself to do so. " I'm...I'm not just angry with you...because being angry is not something that I want to feel towards you. Not towards you of all people. But must I protect your own children from you? So no...I'm not just angry." Tears fell from her emerald eyes as she stared down at her. "I'm disappointed. And it hurts."

~

Macross smiled a little unwillingly and gave a nod as her answer, scratching her arm slightly. But then she remembered something. "W-wait! Sonni! If my mark reappeared then hers had to as well! We have to find her!"
Enricho: We'll find her. Don't worry. If what you say is true, then surely we'll make sure she's alright
Helga: ...N-no, it's me speaking!! I promise, I promise! I was just.. Heartbroken.. I can't control my emotions. But I'll sustain them somehow, I will! You can trust me with my own children!!! You must! I love them so much! I didn't lie to you!! You can't yell at me for mourning the person I love! I'm not as strong as you, I'm sensitive and I can't just hold everything in.. *lowers her ears in shame* But I understand what I must fight for..
"It's not about holding it all in. It's about self control, something in which you lack severely. I'm not yelling at you for mourning, but for you acting as if you have already given up." Lilith looked away from her, using her own sleeve to wipe the tears that had dampened her cheeks. "I'm sorry...but I cannot take your word for anything at the moment. Not in your condition. Not with your state of mind. Tell me, what is it do you plan to do? Rosemary can't be saved by you, not the way you are now. For more or less, you'll just go and get yourself killed. And what help would you be to anyone if you're dead?" She turned her back to her. "I have never...been so disappointed in someone in my life. But if you cannot do so, if you cannot succeed or push yourself to do so, then I will do it for you. I will bring Rosemary back to you. I will help Wiezen. I will bathe the children, feed them, rock them to sleep if I must. I will endure countless sleepless nights and exhausted mornings if that is what it takes. Because you are my sister. And I'm going to be here for YOU, not the voices, and not whoever you are now." She paused for a moment. "But I'm guessing because I'm not a soul trapped in the body of a stuffed children's toy...nothing I say matters, correct?" She shook her head. "Go...clean yourself. Look at yourself. Clothe yourself. I'll be taking my leave soon enough."

~

Macross took his hand in hers and ran to where she had left the wool sack. And for the first time in what felt like forever, she laid hands on the sword that she had shunned away, pulling it from the sack and strapping it to her waist.
Helga: N-n-no! I'm fine, I really am!! I know what I must do, I told you! I must be strong and fight for what I want! *sniffles* I'm meeting the priest in an hour. I need to find my Rosemary no matter what. I need to be that person. I may not be capable of being stable but I can fight. I can fight off monsters. That's what the priest needs me for. *shivers lightly as she stands up and curls her baby hairs behind her ears* I am strong, I promise! I'll show you!! I'm not crazy! I choose my children over the voices! You can't say that, Lilith! You know I love them!! I shouldn't have hesitated but I did! And I know my mistakes!!! I'll help the priest and I'll save my Rosemary, I will, I will! I.. I'll get going now. Come with me if you want. I could use your support. Ezekiel and Mr.Snuggles can handle the kids since I apparently can't.. *lowers her ears, hugging her thin self and making her way out the door, exiting rather abruptly but leaving the door open if she were to follow*
Enricho: Whatever it is, we should hurry and find her (A small letter rests on the trunk of a tree)

(In the room in the tavern, a small note rests next to Flynn and Franziska as they lie in the bed)
Flynn was quietly staring out the window with Franziska resting on his chest and entry stroking her back. His eyes scattered around the room until they fell upon the small note, making him tilt his head in confusion. When had that gotten there? He picked up the piece of paper and for some reason recognized the scent of it. He unfolded it and quietly read to himself as his eyes grew wider with each sentence. Flynn then glanced down at Franziska.

Flynn: Love, are you rested enough to go on a road trip to visit some friends? We must get going.
Franziska: (Rolls over) Oh, can't we just sleep a little longer
Flynn: Hehe, I wish.. I'll go on my own if you're still tired, no worries about that. *places a kiss on her forehead* I'm not quite sure what's the full plan or situation, but we should get going right now. *Gently lifts himself up from bed, breaking the bond between him and his lover.*
Franziska: Oh, alright (Despite the weariness in her voice, she quickly jumps out of bed and gets dressed in seconds) Why so early?
Flynn: Don't be that mad, love. It's a beautiful morning outside. *quickly dresses himself up and adjusts the acorn necklace he was still wearing. He then holds the door open for the both of them, smiling a bit*
Lilith let out a sigh and stared through the open door for a moment. The corners of her lips lifted into a light smile. But as she heard footsteps come to the counter behind her ,she glanced back, only giving a nod before taking a step forward towards the door, but then closing it with magic and disappearing shortly after in a light mist of transparent smoke that disappeared into the nothingness of the air.

~

Macross adjusted her sword for a moment, her hands moving frantically and shaking slightly before she was able to finally move things to her favor. But she didn't say anything. It wasn't until she glanced up and saw a note on the trunk of the tree that a puzzled expression came to her face, and she went to it and opened it. Her eyes widened as she read through it. "E-enricho...." She turned to him and held it out to him.
Franziska: (Gives him a faint smile) I guess your right (Walks out the door)

Enricho: What is it (Reads the note, as he did, his expression began to darken) Damn. There's too much happening at once. We should find the others as soon as we can
"Y-you go ahead, find the others." Macross says. "I'll save us some time and go find Sonni. And then I'll find you and the others after I've found her, and you can fill me in on the details when I get there. I'll go check the few places that I think she could've went to." And she knew exactly where to start. She had given her the key.
Enricho: (Before leaving, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug) Just... be careful, alright (Breaks from the hug and goes on his way to find the others)
~~

Helga lowered her ears a little when she realized her sister wasn't coming. She's disappointed her, Wiezen, her parents, and perhaps even her kids. A disappointment The witch awkwardly scratched her other boney shoulder and realized a sigh while her dim eyes searched the sky for a moment. She closed her eyelids and concentrated, it took her a while but finally she vanished into thin air, leaving a trail of black smoke as she teleported back to the same forest where she had last seen Priest Kristoff. When she appeared back in the certain area of yesterday, her dim eyes widened at the sight of the two familiar figures talking to the priest.

Helga: ..Franziska? Flynn?
Franziska: (Waves to Helga) Hi Helga. We found the blind man.
"You be safe as well." Macross had said when he had hugged her, and she wrapped her arms around him tightly, placing a kiss on his chest before they broke from each other's embrace and went their separate ways, just for the time being. Just for the time being... As she did so, something odd came to mind. A song. Words that floated through her mind briefly. As the scenario of looking for her sister reminded her a little of before. I know you....we've been here before....
Enricho: (Heads into the forest, carrying his sword and pistols close to him as he continues walking)
Helga: You.. You guys came.. *droops her ears a bit and rushes to hug them both* I thought.. I thought you wouldn't come..
Flynn: *returns the hug* You look.. Tired? Where's Wiezen?
Helga: Oh, uhh.. He's with the kids.. Having a fun day with them I presume..
Flynn: That's lovely. And I see that your engaged now. I am too.
Helga: Oh, yes.. *looks down at the ring* It unfortunately cracked. I'm just so.. Clumsy.. shall we all get going then? Will Enricho and Macross come? What about Sonni and Buroa? Or maybe.. Not the pair.. But.. Yeah..
Franziska: I don't know. We just got this note saying that we had to meet at this exact spot. Something about Rosemary being kidnapped. I hope she's okay
Helga: *nods slowly with sad eyes* Yes.. I am too.. Good morrow, Priest Kristoff. I wasn't aware you three knew each other. I'm so glad to see you all..
Kristoff:You as well, Helga. Let's wait for the others, shall we
Helga: That is if they come.. I'll give them a few more minutes. Rosemary can't wait any longer.
Kristoff: Of course
(As they talk, someone walks over to them)
Enricho: I see you're all still alive
Helga perked her ears before lowering them again at the familiar voice. She turned her weary head at Enricho, widening her dim eyes in complete disbelief. She then managed to use some of her energy left to embrace the hunter is a large, yet weak hug.

Helga: ..Y-You came... You actually came.. A-and you smell like Macross. Where is she? Is she alright? Is she...?
Enricho: (Stepped back a little as she hugged him, but didn't break from the hug) She had some personal problems she had to deal with. If we're lucky, we'll be joining her soon
Helga: Perhaps.. *remains quiet as she continues to hug him, but then releases him after a while and clears her throat* But soon sounds like too long. We must get going. I know for a fact Sonni isn't coming since she absolutely hates my guts and I guess girlfriends stick together so Buroa isn't either.. Oh, and my sister should me joining us later hopefully.. *lowers her ears slightly and looks around* So if we could.. Let's start our walking.. My Rosemary has been alone for too long.
Flynn: *nods quietly, then tilts his head* Wait – sister?
Helga: Yes.. Sister.. She's with Wiezen taking care of our children. *forces a smile but it is too obvious that it's fake* Shall we get going?
Enricho: Of course. Let's go
Gaspar: (Arrives to a small village) This place... It appears to be a simple, small little town. No monsters for miles (Looks at his badly bleeding hand, as he turns back, admiring the trail of blood, as he begins to the screaming of monsters coming) Good. This should give me some time (Heads through the village, hiding his bloodied hand and walks through, still carrying Rosemary in his sack)
Helga nodded in agreement as she sniffed the air to look for a scent, narrowing her weary eyes for a moment. She led the way as she walked quietly in between Enricho and the priest, keeping her head low and contemplating her current problems and just life overall.
Kristoff: I believe that before Gaspar can get to the mountain, he'll have to pass a small village near the bottom of the mountain. We should be able to get there by nightfall if we're lucky
Enricho: Good. The sooner all of this is done, the better
Helga: Yes.. Thank you all very much for coming.. I appreciate it very much.. *turns her tired head a bit to Enricho* You don't seem to be hiding your face like before. I like it. You can be you now.. Are you still mad at me?
Enricho: No. Not at all. I've gotten over that now. But I suggest we never talk about it again
Helga: ..Right.. Of course, my apologies.. So are you planning on asking Macross for marriage anytime soon?
Enricho: In a sense, yes. I've already planned on having a child with her
Helga: Those are wonderful news. I wish you two the absolute best with how things turn out. I hope I'm invited to the wedding. Perhaps our children can be friends one day..
Franziska: That's great. And how is your family doing (Remember's why they are here) Uh... forget I asked
Helga: ..My family? Like I said.. The kids are having a fun day with their father and aunt..
Flynn: I find it odd Wiezen wouldn't be joining us on saving his own daughter.
Helga: Mm? Oh, of course he wanted to.. But I said I could handle this. We can handle this. You know how much he's gone through..
Flynn: You seem awfully tired too.
Helga: oh.. Well, the babies are nocturnal sometimes so they do like to play around a lot. ...Do you... Do you still have your notebook?
Flynn: Of course!! I got a whole new bag too and I'm working on a few ingredients and potions. *pulls out the small notebook and hands it to her*
Helga: *opens the leather book and flips through the pages, landing on herself from over a month ago* There I am.. I'm right there.. *she flips the page and encounters a small portrait of the triplets* Aww.. You did them too.. *glances down to the right side of the page and sees the closeup drawing of Wiezen* ..oh.. Do you think.. I could keep this?
Flynn: I don't see why not.
Helga: Thank you.. *tears the page and stares at it closely as she hands him back the book, then releases a small sigh*
Franziska: (Excitedly) Oh, Flynn. Show her the pictures I drew
Jade_23 commented…
she's so cute ;-; lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Flynn: ...hm? Oh.. Oh, yeah, of course. Franziska is learning how to read and write. *flips through the pages of his book and lands on a certain page* Here. She did the alphabet, and wrote very complex words on her own. Here is her drawing of the sun, and then here is the drawing of a fly.

Helga lifts a confused eyebrow at the messy scribbles, trying to read them to herself inside her head. She expanded a very discrete, almost invisible smile as she glanced back at Franziska.

Helga: Those are beautiful, Franziska. You did an amazing job. Better than I can ever do. I've never met a psychopath with the capacity and the skills that you have.
Franziska: Yay, I'm glad you like it
Enricho: (Looks over at them) *Even she's trying hard to compliment her drawings*
Helga: *twitches her ear as she had read Enricho's thoughts, then glances toward him and dares a small smirk through her pale, weary face* Enricho, don't you just think they're absolutely amazing?
Enricho: Oh.... of course I do
Helga: You don't sound so honest yourself, Richo.
Franziska: I'm glad you all like it (Smiles)
Helga: Why of course. I've never seen such talent in my life – A beautiful piece of art, Franziska.

Helga forced another small smile. Her dim eyes seemed to glow for just a second before they returned to their original state. She was talking to her friends. Friends that she so desperately loved and missed. It was as if they were all mini Wiezens comforting her, and that warmed her heart by just a little. But then she remembered the bad stuff. A disappointment. Rosemary was abducted. She'd fallen for the oldest trick in the book with a cloaking spell. Wiezen could soon no longer exist. Helga released a sigh, but then furrowed her eyebrows as she sniffed the air.

Helga: Hmm.. Gaspar is already sending a whole army of his monsters.. I smell demons and lichs.. And even hunters that were paid. But we cannot get distracted by fighting them off and him escaping again.. ...I-I'll take care of them while you all continue the search, do you understand? I have magic. It'll.. It'll be easy.