windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8601-8650 of 13264

lebih dari setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
"Right..." Ossiana agreed, stepping forward for them to continue on their way. Her ears remained perked, listening for anything out of the ordinary. She didn't catch any scents aside from her lover's, so that was a good sign to her. But not good enough for her to let her guard down so easily. Last time she had let that happened, someone was impaled through the chest. And she'd rather not let something of the sort happen again under her watch.

~

Vík's nose had wrinkled slightly when Helga had poked it with the small fruit, and she watched as the witch slipped it into her mouth and gave it a chew. Her reaction brought satisfaction to the say the least. "They're called 'tianshi' beans, even though they're not really beans. 'Tianshi' roughly means 'angel' from what I've learned so far. So yeah, angel beans. But if you think those are good, wait until you see what the urchin fruit tastes like."
-

The clone chuckled lightly when Jr. tried to call him a leprechaun and shook his head. "It won't take long, I promise. But until then you three behave and do as your told. This clone isn't like the usual ones, and has only the sole purpose of ensuring your safety and keeping and eye out. His priorities and expectations are almost the same as mine, so don't go off expecting to get off easy."

The clone glitched out once more before its eyes began to dull again. It's limit was nearly up. It's head turned back to stare at the other side of the carriage like it had been doing beforehand.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He continued to step forward, listening carefully for any sort of noise, as he remained close to Ossiana and made sure not to leave her side. His eyes moved across the ground, hoping to find any sort of life, and hoping that whatever he found, was harmless)
Ossiana was silent while they were on their way, but only for the purpose of listening. But then her ears began to twitch madly, her eyes widening as she felt the presence of something. She didn't know what it was exactly, but it felt familiar. Too familiar. It's presence was heavy, but at the same time it was as if it weren't there. Like something was trying to get in. "Run!" She locked her fingers with his, being sure that neither one of them would let go of each other no matter what as she quickly went into a sprint.
Enricho: (As Ossiana pulled him along with her, he stumbled a bit before managing to pick himself up and follow her) What's going on, Ossiana? Did you sense something?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"I-I didn't just sense "something", I sense a something, and it's...it feels like it's growing!" Ossiana exclaimed in a slight panic. "It's like there's something trying to get in, but not from the noonka." She bit her lip. "We have to get out of here, NOW!" She pulled him along, nearly yanking him with her while her stinger folded into her tail to avoid stinging him.
Enricho: (He continued to follow her, sensing some fear in her words. He was contemplating breaking from her grasp and fighting the creature, but he could tell from the tone of her own voice, bu the decided that it was best to listen to her and continued to follow her in a hurried pace)
Ossiana's fingers tightened around Enricho's when she felt the usual heat of the desert like gateway began to drop in temperature, first slowly. Gradually it continued to do so. "Shit!" She growled to herself quietly, her body instinctively heating itself up to keep her mate warm. It wasn't until she glanced behind them did she notice that the path that they paved was disappearing, falling into the nothingness below them.
Enricho: (He turned around to see the path behind them falling apart, and he began to stop letting Ossiana drag him and began to run with her) What the hell is that!? What's going on!?
Ossiana shook her head. "No idea but I know it's bad, really really bad!" The atmosphere felt as if it had began to tremble around them, she could almost hear the vibrations in her ears. But then she suddenly skid to a stop, her feet sliding across the sanding path ahead of them. Or rather the path that had ended so suddenly, but she could see their exit floating in the midst of the air ahead. She turned around, seeing that the path behind them was deteriorating still, faster and faster, the beautiful array of colors that filled the area began to drain away into pitch black. There was no back tracking. The temperature was steadily dropping. A loud, heavy groan rumbled within the space that they traveled in, deep in tone and low in pitch. She covered her ears for a moment and looked to Enricho quickly. Despite her panic, she gave a sort of crooked grin to cover for it. The same grin that told that she was going to do something reckless. But she had no other option. "Hey...you trust me, right?"
Enricho: (HE looked at her grin, knowing that she had something on her mind that he wouldn't like, but he nodded his head) Of course I do
Ossiana looked to the disappearing path, then at the thinning platform of sand that they stood on themselves. Her eyes soon met his, and she pulled him down a little to place a brief but passionate kiss to his lips before whispering something in his ear in her traditional language. "Alright, let's do this Chocho!" She took his other hand into hers and held it tight before she began to turn slowly, and then faster until she built up the momentum to swing him around completely. She slung him towards the floating gateway with just enough force to get him through. But just as she had done so, the sand platform beneath her feet gave in...she fell towards the endless black that had taken over the path.
Enricho: (As she kissed him, he still was unsure as to what she had planned, and didn't know how to react to her sudden kiss. As soon as she let go, he could feel his feet come off the ground as he was spun around with great force, before being flung toward the gate. Dazed and a little ill, he shook it off and rushed to the edge of the gateway, his hand outstretched to her as he saw the sand beneath her falling apart) Ossiana!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jade_23 said…
"Urchin fruit? Isn't it that spikey sea thingy? There's a fruit of it? Is it good? How big is it? Can my children have some as well?" She kept asking questions, her ears perked in complete curiosity. She looked at the owner of the stand. "Do you have any more of those angel beans?" She smiled friendly.

Wiezen Jr. held his head high, his arms still crossed. His lips quivered, trying to prevent a smile from conjuring his lips. His nose was squinted too, but he couldn't help to open a single eye to view the clone that looked the other way.
Ossiana's ears were still perked as she heard her lover call out to her. But the next few instances seemed to mash into a blur. She took a step back and went to make the jump, however, the platform of sand crumbled like bread crumbs and in the next moment, she found herself beginning to fall. She could still see him at the edge of the gateway, the inside of her head vibrating heavily at the sound of another groan from the unknown entity that sought to get in. Her eyes widened and she screamed up to him. "CLOSE THE GATE!!! CLOSE IT NO--" Before she could finish, she was swept into the freezing darkness below.

~

"Well yes and no--not exactly--about the same size as the actual "spikey sea thingy"--I think they can, I mean the fruit itself isn't exactly sharp or anything, just hard on the outside. Like a coconut." Vík gladly answered each question that the witch asked as they came one by one. She actually found herself enjoying talking to Helga more than she had originally thought.

The clerk of the stand returned Helga's smile with one of his own. He was an elderly oni, most likely from the eastern tribe of red skinned individuals. "Yes ma'am I do. We just finished being restocked today. As a matter of fact, I'll go grab some more from the back for ya."
-
Wiezen's clone was like a living statue, sitting stiffly without moving a muscle and only breathing every once in a while. He didn't bother looking at the children directly, but instead had numerous ways in mind to restrain them if he had to. Some were a bit more...forceful than others.
Enricho: (As she shouted, he could see her get dragged in, and was contemplating on what he should do. As he stared down at the hole, he made his choice. He stepped back from the gate and shut the door, in order to keep whatever that was from getting out. As he kept the door shut, he looked at the ground in frustration and sadness as his fist punched the gateway door. He continued to stare at the ground, as he tried to hold back his anger and want to open the door and jump in to help Ossiana. But he knew that it would be reckless of him to do so, and instead, sat in front of the gate, as he bite his lip to sustain his sadness, to the point of drawing blood)
There was a long moment of stale silence, the gateway already starting to go through the process of storing itself within the ground, the short staircase of three steps sinking down into earth. But then Ossiana's voice suddenly spoke telepathically to the hunter after a few minutes.

"Ch-Chocho? Can you h-hear me?Hey....HEY!!"
Enricho: (He raised his head up suddenly, hoping to see Ossiana standing in front of him, only for her to be absent. He thought he was going crazy, but decided that he might as well play along, or simply didn't care anymore) Oss, is that you? Where are you?
"Thank you," Helga told the clerk gratefully as he went to go fetch the remaining of the fruits for her. She smiled with her eyes closed and turned her attention back at Sonni to continue their conversation, giggling as she spoke about her previous experiences with exotic food.

Wiezen Jr. kept his eyes glued on the clone. He tried looking as angry as he possibly could, but only looked very cute, resembling his mother's features when she was mad. The infant finally sighed, his furry ears drooping. He stared at the hole of the carriage he had made, debating if he should meet his father outside on his way. But then he looked back at the clone and gulped silently. He slightly scooted to the right where he neared the exit.
"I'm on a different route. It's a good thing I was able to activate our connection beforehand huh?" Ossiana said, her voice shivering as if she were in some place cold. Extremely cold. "I g-guess it's also a-a good th-thing I got you outta h-h-here in time. You w-would've been a humansicle by now h-h-haha,ha.." She said, trying to keep the mood lighthearted. "H-h-head n-north, Deo-eodrain isn't to f-far off from w-w-where you should be. I--I'll m-meet you there o-o-ok-kay?"

~

The clone paid Jr. nor mind, nor did he anyone else within the carriage at the moment. But it was well aware of it's surroundings. But after a while, it's head lifted, and it blinked a few times. It stood to it's feet inside the moving carriage and turned towards the door, staring at it blankly.
-

It didn't take long for the clerk to return with more of the angel beans for his customer as Vík discussed some of her past experiences, one of them being with an odd hot fruit. A very hot fruit that was more spicy than it was tangy, sweet or sour.

The clerk flashed a generous smile at both Helga and Vík after placing the beans within a small baggie and handing them over and receiving the pay from Vík, who was gathering three urchin fruits from of the wooden fruit containers on display.

"Thanks a lot friend!" Vík said after paying for what she had gotten and giving a small wave. She then turned to Helga, smiling some. "Next stand then, shall we?"
Enricho: (He gave a sigh of relief, as he was glad to hear that she was safe) Alright. But let's just take a stagecoach the next time we travel, okay? (He began to make his way north to the location in a brisk pace, wanting to regroup with Ossiana as soon as he possibly could)
"Next stand awaits!" She exclaimed like an excited child. She thanked the clerk and left him a tip before she herself decided to choose the next stand based off weird-looking foods. As she did so, she munched on the extra angel beans she had gotten, making sure to leave enough for her fiancé and children. A thought came into her mind when she turned back to look at Sonni. "Saaayyyy.... Do you guys by any chance have chocolate? Or butter peanut?" She asked curiously.

---

Wiezen Jr. froze completely when the clone now viewed the exit. His head sunk back into his shoulders, murmuring quietly to him and deciding it was best not to cause another scene. He scooted back to his spot and waited impatiently.
"A-a st-st-stagecoach?" Ossiana began to laugh some. "Y-yeah, we c-can do that." The groan of the vast entity from before rung inside of her head again, and through their connection Enricho could hear it both louder and clearer this time. "Shit! O-o-oh c-come on!!" She snapped. "U-uh, Choch-ch-cho, I h-have to go. I-I love you and I'll s-s-see you w-w-when I see you!" And just like that, the telepathic connection severed, and only silence was left.

~

"Well I know for sure that we have chocolate here, considering it goes good with alcohol for one, and I try to eat some every now and then. As for peanut butter, eh, there's something of the sort here, but not exactly peanut butter if that makes any sense. It's sort of the other way around here." Vík explained. "Instead of peanut butter, it's walnut butter. I haven't tried it yet though, so I can say how it actually tastes."
-
The clone stood there for an extra two minutes before it glitched and began to melt down to the floor like a burning candle while still staring at the door.
Enricho: (Before he could respond to her, he lost his connection to her. He gave a sigh and continued his way to the north, hoping to reach his destination soon)
It wouldn't take long for the hunter to come across an area of plain green grass and a few odd trees here and there. But the further he traveled, the more trees clustered the area along with the boar sized mammoth like animals that began to show up. Unlike the way that the others had been brought, the gateway had put Enricho out on the opposite side of Deodrain's outskirts. And as he continued north, there was a gateway that was already in the middle of rising out of the ground and preparing for travel.
Enricho: (He stared at the gateway, not sure if he wanted to go into this one, especially after the last one. He hesitated as he made his way to the gateway)
The portal to the gateway opened suddenly with a dim flash of light, wavering for a moment just as the last one did. It took a minute or so before Ossiana's figure could be seen, and she stepped out. Her skin seemed to be covered in what seemed to be frost and her arms were wrapped around herself securely, small sickles of ice hanging from her long ears. When she saw Enricho, her eyes lit up, despite her shivering. But her eyes were filled with confusion, and the portal didn't close behind her.
Enricho: Oss! Oh thank the Ancients your fine (He wrapped his arms around her, both as a sign of affection and to help warm her as he did so, but noticed that the gateway was still open behind her) Is something broken with this thing?
"Butter peanut," Helga corrected her. "Oh I beg thee if there's chocolate here, please take me there immediately! I'll buy the whole stand if I must!" She exclaimed. "It's the best thing in the world," she said as she walked around stands in search for a particular treat to indulge herself in.

~

The triplets, and even Jacob himself began to whimper when they witnessed the clone melt. Even though they knew it wasn't actually Wiezen, it was still pretty scary.

"Papa!!!" Zealia squealed in a frightened tone. "Das scawy!" She said, not really being able to roll her R's.

Wiezen Jr. looked around for a moment, taking another chance since the clone was melting, trying to claw his way out the carriage.
Ossiana didn't say anything at first when the gateway began to waver again. But when she pulled away from him a little, the confusion was still there. "Th-there is....s-s-someone that wants to s-speak to y-you..." She said, shivering.

Behind her, the portal of the gateway wavered again before someone finally stepped out. Everything about this individual was nearly instant familiarity. Noticeably pale textured skin. Familiar pale turquoise eyes that held a caressing icy light to themselves, eyes that were as piercing as ice sickles. Upon their head was a pile of pure white wild hair that was slightly damp from the cold. Those light turquoise eyes fell upon the hunter as the portal began to close. She smiled, feeling a bit awkward. It was Macross. "Hello...Enricho...I suppose it's been a while in a sense to say, yes?"

~

Vík followed alongside her, snickering to herself a bit. "I promise we'll find some somewhere, but I can tell you that there won't be any at any of the stands out here. We'd have to go to the shop where they have the Deodrain's version of icecream." She said. "And for the record, butter peanut and walnut butter are two completely different things from what I've heard."
-

As the clone finally melted fully, it soon evaporated into air the moment that the carriage door opened swiftly. And then it was closed as Wiezen straightened his tie, his messy hair now slicked back again as it had been before. He let out a sigh of relief before turning to face his children, a smile coming to his face. "I told you that it wouldn't take long didn't I?"
Enricho: (His eyes widened as soon as he saw Macross. He looked over at Ossiana in utter confusion) What's going on, Oss? I thought you were Macross. Is this an illusion of some sort? Or is this some sort of trick? (He held his head in his hand as he tried to understand what was going on)
"Then I'll buy both butter peanut and butter walnut! There's ice cream here?!" She questioned excitedly. Well what are you waiting for?! My children and I will gladly just spend the whole day around those stands. Of course also attend to your wedding, but.. Ya know.."

~

Wiezen Jr. took a step back and fell on his bottom at the sudden appearance of his actual father. While Zealia and Elijah hopped onto him and cuddled their father, but Wiezen Jr. just watched. He resisted the urge to do the same, and instead puffed his small chest in pride and looked away stubbornly, his nose wrinkling as he did so.
"I am!" Ossiana shook her head, showing the same confusion as he did. "I-I don't know...I...was in there with that thing...and then I started feeling weird...and I got really cold...and she...I..she just..."

"Allow me to make an attempt at explaining, if I may." Macross spoke, glancing back at the portal. "The day that I died was the day that I was set free from the world. The day that I was forced back, I believe a few fractures of my soul were missing, just as they were from the beginning. But whatever that entity was back there...it caused something. The fragments of my soul were called here...I. was called here. And I suppose they began to grow into the embodiment of the missing pieces. Those pieces being me, perhaps. In other words..who I am was somehow removed in order for those pieces of soul to merge..but of course, that is an educated assumption." She paused for a moment, furrowing her brow. "I can't remember much...only partial segments. Some memories are clear." Her eyes then met with Ossiana's. "You aren't able to either, are you?"

Ossiana was indeed a bit stuck with trying to grasp the situation herself. She was literally speaking with....herself? And she felt no ill intent from her either. The way they spoke was a bit different. They looked almost like they could be twins, the only thing stopping this being the way they presented themselves. But Macross was right...there were black spots in her memories that weren't there before. And slowly, she shook her head with furrowed eyebrows.

Macross looked at her hands, her expression slightly uneasy. "This is..strange. Strange indeed..."

"You're tellin' me..." Ossiana mumbled to herself in hesitation. "This is...weird..." Her eyes glazed over and she fell against Enricho, her legs giving out as she fell unconscious.

~

"Heeyyyy, you can't the WHOLE day around those stands! There's still so much you haven't seen yet!" Vík exclaimed. "But I suppose we could make a quick stop by and grab some chocolate and ice cream while we're at it instead of just staying in one place right?"
-

Wiezen chuckled to himself as he held Zealia and Elijah in his arms, placing kisses on their foreheads before giving them both a warm hug. He knelt down and picked Jr. up to be with his siblings, kissing his forehead as well. "Hey there little ones. It looks like you all have been behaving yourselves and meeting the set standards for today. I think you all deserve a good snack, no?"
Enricho: (He caught hold of Ossiana as she fell unconscious and made sure to hold onto her as he turned back to Macross) So what do you come here for? Are you looking for the memories you... and, I guess her (He said as he looked at Ossiana) that were lost?
"Oh, but I can!!! Buuuuuuttt since I do like thee I suppose exploring some more around here would do me well. Although, before taking another foot forward I should check on my spoiled bats and give them a taste of what we've gotten so far, no?" The witch questioned.

~

Jr. couldn't help but giggle when he was kissed, blushing lightly. He snuggled up his father's suit, burying his face in the crook of his neck. Zealia sniffed her father and licked his tie in a playful matter, rolling herself onto her back to be scratched. Elijah noticed his father's hair back to normal and slicked back, debating if he should still sit on his head or not. Meanwhile, Jacob sat in his seat and observed the happy family with longing eyes, mumbling a few whimpers for he too wanted attention.
Macross looked to Ossiana for a moment in silence before her gaze shifted back to Enricho. "In all honesty...I'm not entirely sure. The first thing that came to mind when I saw her was you. And like a moth to a flame, I was drawn in." Her finger curled under her chin as she went off in thought, trying to remember the bits and pieces that she could. "I...don't know what to do to say the least...or why I was drawn here. I suppose I can assume that she may retain more memory than I for now."

~

"Well of course! After all, they're one of the reasons we decided to go get food and stuff in the first place right?" Vík says while grabbing one of the urchin fruits that she had bought. "I'll go see if I can find some more food too while you're at it."
-

Wiezen smiled at the sound of Jr's laughter, the sound of it making him sort of happy to hear. He maneuvered his hands the best way he could to scratch behind his Zealia's ears. He took a seat where his clone had been sitting and laid Eli across his lap while keeping Jr. and Zealia held in his arms. But then he noticed Jacob over by himself and furrowed his brow for a second or to before going to retrieve the human child to join his children.
Jade_23 commented…
Could it be? Wiezen accepting Jacob? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Windwakerguy430 commented…
No. He picked him up so he could drop him XD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
-Universe_COLA- commented…
It's not like he actually threw him out the window XD.....yet lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Enricho: I guess so. So what will you do? Do you have anything specific in mind?
I have a three jam class right now. I'll get back on in a few yours. Don't anda dare flood the forum while I am gone lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Shit, we forgot to flood the forum while anda were gone xD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Not while I'm king of shit mountain, anda won't! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I'm the creator of shit mountain, I totally will! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Alrighty, see ya soon!" She said while waving her hand. The witch turned the opposite direction, and a small but sincere smile graced her face as she began to walk the other direction, heading toward the carriage. She carried a full basket of all kinds of fruits and snacks for her children.

~

Zealia's ears lowered when they were scratched, leaning more toward her father when he had gone and retrieved Jacob. The little human boy blinked up at the hybrid, it's eyes quivering. It gurgled before it slowly but surely rested his head on his chest.
Macross shook her head. "I'm at a loss I'm afraid. Perhaps you could explain to me what's been going on. I feel as if I've missed so much that I wouldn't know where to began. How are the Quartz? And Flynn and Franziska? And Sonni and Buroa?...Pardon the sudden questioning,,,"

~

Wiezen actually smiled at Jacob while he rubbed behind Zealia's ears and rocked Jr. while keeping him cradled in his other arm. He was glad that he could be back there with them again. His head turned and his gaze landed on the window and he peered out of it for a few seconds, holding all of the children close.
Helga's humming could be heard from a distance as she neared the carriage. When she was right outside the door, she spoke. "OHHHHHH CHILDDDREEEENNN~" she cooed while she opened the door with magic. "I've brought thee all-" Her eyes shot open when they interlocked with Wiezen's. "O-oh.. Y-you're back... The real you, that is... H-hey... I um.. I brought some exotic snacks. Would you like to share some with us?" She asked.
Enricho: Alright. Come on, let's walk while we talk (He put Ossiana onto his back as he began to walk with her) Let's see. Helga and Wiezen are doing fine. They seemed to have a new kid with them, but he appeared human. That isn't like her. I don't know what happened to Flynn and Franziska, but Helga did mention them last time I was there, so I am sure they're alright. As for Sonni and Buroa. I'm not too sure either, but we'll be seeing them at the wedding.
Macross followed along with him, rubbing her arms a little to make a bit of warmth for herself while listening to his brief description of how everyone was doing, It was good to hear that Helga and Wiezen were doing well for the first time in what felt like forever. "Another child? Any more than that and she'll have to go ahead and begin a daycare." She chuckled a little. "Flynn and Franziska...perhaps they are doing human things." And then it came down to Sonni and Buroa, who she had no idea went by Bonnus nowadays. "Aah, a wedding! How lovely! Wait...a wedding? So Wiezen and Helga are finally deciding to settle down all the way? I'll have to congratulate them properly!"

~

Wiezen's attention shifted from the door when he heard the door open, for he was paying more attention to his children than he had been the humming outside the door. When his eyes met with Helga's, he didn't say anything just for the fact of knowing that he didn't have to at first. But he gave her a smile and scooted over some, patting the seat next to him. "Sure. Not sure how this is going to mix with anything I've drank for far, which wasn't much, but I'll give some things a try."
Enricho: Oh, it's not their wedding. I don't remember exactly, but I think it was Bonnus who was getting married. Or was it Sonni. I can't remember off the top of my head

(I FUCKING FORGOT XD)
(Lmao xD HOW)

Macross's eyebrows raised in surprise. "S-Sonni?! Sonni is getting married?! Who is this Bonnus that you speak of? Is she a human? A witch? Werewolf? A Wiezen?!" A warm smile expanded across her face, though a bit sad in it's nature. It seemed as though she had been missing out on more than expected. But to here that everyone was doing well was enough to satisfy her, she felt a bit left out of everything. But also excited now. "My little sister...growing up. Taking responsibility..." She paused for a moment, looking over to Enricho. "What about you love? How've you been? Have you been eating properly? Getting enough sleep? Exercising like you're suppose to? Making sure not to get yourself hurt when you can?"
Enricho: Of course. All thanks to your help. Well, in a sense, anyway (He looked over at Ossiana) It was more of being in this body that helped me, but nonetheless, you still did everything you could to help. So yes, I have been just fine, Oss
Macross smiled a bit, glancing over at the unconscious Ossiana and then back at Enricho. "I'm glad to hear that I...or rather we, were able to help. More importantly, that you're doing alright and happy." She placed her hand on his shoulder for a brief moment. "It seems that I have a lot of catching up to do."
Enricho: Believe me, with you... well, you two, I have never been so happy. (He continued to carry Ossiana, her soft breathing brushing on his neck as he walked through the plains)
Ossiana's breathing was steady and came out in small shivers, her body still in the process of reheating itself, growing warmer as it came closer to its temperature stability. The frost on her skin began to melt away with the ice sickles on her lowered ears.

Macross stepped in front of him, bringing him to a stop with a small smile as she placed her hand on his chest. She looked up at him, notably a few inches shorter than Ossiana. "I believe that it is safe to say the same about you...for the both of us...or the both of mes." A small blush came to her cheeks as she ran her fingers over his chest. She stood on the tips of her toes and her soft lips brushed across his, almost a kiss but not quite there. But she soon found Ossiana's tails pointed lazily at her face from the right. However, she kept the cool headed and calm demeanor that she had the first day that she and the hunter had met. "You smell...good." She chuckled to herself, turning around and continuing forward. "Have you any idea where we're heading? Our location, I mean."
Enricho: (He came to a stop as Macross' lips brushed against his, a feeling of him wanting to return the kiss coming into his head before Ossiana stopped Macross. He shook the thought out of his head and continued walking) Yes, actually. We're heading to Deodrain, which we should be coming to soon... Hopefully. This has been a rather exhausting walk, but I don't want to rest until we get there (His thoughts were still filled with confusion as he was walking with the two Oss's)

(I get the feeling this is either leading to something bad or something sexual. A common writing thing for you, COLA XD)
Jade_23 commented…
I meaaaaannnnn.... are anda complaining tho? 🤔 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Jade_23 commented…
yeaaahhhh, nooo lebih dari setahun yang lalu
yeeeeeaaaaah, yeah. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Helga's ears twitched softly at the sound of Wiezen speaking. The real Wiezen. She could feel her heart sinking as he spoke, smiling as she took a seat besides him. He turned over and saw that Flynn had been sleeping the entire time, deciding to leave his bottle of water near him. Her attention shifted back to her children which she all greeter with a kiss on the cheek. Jacob blushed deeply when he was kissed, giggling softly while playing with her mother's curls. "Well, I've got all sorts of snacks possible. This first one is called Angel beans, give it a try," She said, plopping one of the beans in each of their mouth. They all seemed to react differently at the taste, Jacob being the one who gave a sour reaction. They licked their lips after swallowing the bean, savoring the lingering taste. The witch's laugh that came afterward was blissful and a masterpiece to the ears. She ended her laugh with a short snort, turning her attention toward Wiezen. She debated whether feeding Wiezen herself or giving it to his hand. She thought back to when he said what he drank could possibly affect his taste. While the children were busy trying to figure out what they had just eaten and searching through the basket, she unexpectedly leaned toward Wiezen and interlocked her lips with his. Instead of just a small spec, she deepened the intimate kiss with her tongue and suckled lightly on his. When the witch released him, the taste of liquor lingering in his palate was replaced by fresh strawberries Helga's lips and tongue provided him. She smiled sweetly. "May I?" She asked him, elevating the fruit to his mouth.
"Deodrain..." Macross curled a finger under her chin once more as she went into thought. The name sounded familiar, but very vaguely. "Hmm..." She exhaled softly. "Perhaps I can tend to giving you a massage to ease your exhaustion once we arrive, yes? I'm not used to you becoming tired from just a walk alone~" She said teasingly, chuckling a bit. Her arms lifted above her head and she took the liberty of stretching, her body feeling stiff. But not cold. She actually was considerably warm compared to Ossiana and where they both had came from. Her bones gave a satisfying pop, and a sigh of relief escaped her lips. "Aaah...better," she hummed in glee before turning to face Enricho as she walked backwards, her hands laced behind her back. Her eyes wondered up to his for a moment, her irises full of curiosity. Almost as if she were to be reading a book. A small smile graced her lip. "Also...a wedding. I'll attend as well, for it is my sister's after all." She turned on her heels and continued forward. "Or should I? Now that I think about it...peradventure it may cause a disturbance of some sort. What do you think?"

~

Wiezen smiled some while watching Helga interact with their children AND JACOB, ((Ha-hahahahahaha!!)) snickering at the little human child's reaction when he was given a taste of what he assumed to be actual beans. Mostly because Helga had called them beans. HIs eyes wondered to the small square window of the carriage as he heard Helga's laughter. Oddly enough, there was another person that came to mind when he did, but he pushed it to the back of his mind.

He was left to be caught off guard by the affectionate kiss that Helga placed onto his lips, which brought his thoughts back to them. He could taste the liquor that had been on his tongue being replaced by strawberry, which made him glad because it wasn't cherry. He hated cherries. When she pulled away, he gave a light smile while scratching the back of his head at her question, his gaze falling upon the floating fruit. He rolled his eyes and bit it softly, but not enough to break it. Instead, he pushed his lips into hers, biting only half and his tongue pushing the other half into hers. His tongue rubbed against the roof of her mouth gently, and he pulled away a few seconds afterwards. "Does that count as an answer?" He asked with a small bit of laughter in his voice.
Jade_23 commented…
"aNd jAcOb" -.- lebih dari setahun yang lalu
xD I couldn't help it lebih dari setahun yang lalu