warrior cats Pros and Cons for ThunderClan *Spoilers*

nightweed posted on Jul 01, 2012 at 10:34PM
Most people who read the warriors series tend to love ThunderClan the most. Why?
The first reason is that they only see from ThunderClan's view (except in some of the super editions). From ThunderClan's view, RiverClan thinks that everyone is always stealing their fish, WindClan is weak and steals prey, ShadowClan loves to start battles, BloodClan is evil (okay, I agree with that one quite a bit), and SkyClan is nowhere near the other clans, so they don't do much.
Another reason people love ThunderClan is because of the awesome characters and prophecies that take place there- "Fire will save our clan", "There will be three, kin of Firestar's kin, who will hold the power of the stars in their paws", and "After the sharp-eyed jay and the roaring lion, peace will come on dove's gentle wing" all take place in ThunderClan- not to mention ThunderClan rarely looses a battle in the books.
Truth is, though, that ThunderClan attracts the most bad luck. Bluestar had to give up her kits to save her clan, Firestar had to survive Tigerstar to save his clan and after save all clans, the twoleg construction in the second set starts in ThunderClan territory, ThunderClan has to replace their medicine cats verry quickly (Featherwhisker died of greencough, Spottedleaf was murdered, cinderpelt was only a medicine cat because a monster hit her and messed up her leg and then was killed by badgers, Leafpool had to give up being a medicine cat after having kits with Crowfeather). One of their leaders left their clan to become a kittypet, most of the cats in the dark forest (who have already died) are from ThunderClan, and so on.
Personaly, I love ThunderClan- but that's mainly because I'm a strange kittypet lover and their leader is a former kittypet who did all these amazing things to get where he is, but what do you think of ThunderClan?

warrior cats No balasa