karakter walt disney ★ The Little Mermaid: Pictures in the Image Gallery Thread ★

PrueFever posted on Nov 08, 2014 at 08:14PM
In the Photos Section of the Image Gallery, there are over 4.600 Images related to "The Little Mermaid" That is quite a lot! So this Thread is to break it down for you, the Disney Fans, so you better can search for what it is exactly that you're looking for, being it a Coloring Page of Ariel or a Production Cel of Sebastian.

The Little Mermaid: Walt Disney Screencaps (Over 3.500 Images)

If you're looking for HD Blu-Ray Screencaptures from "The Little Mermaid" (1989), "The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea" (2000) or "The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning" (2008) then this is the Link for you! Almost weekly, I'll be posting new Screencaptures from each of those Mermaid Movies to the Photos Section @ The Images Gallery. Here is the Link to the Screencaps:

link

The Little Mermaid: Walt Disney Book Images (Over 150 Images)

This is the Link for you who's looking for Good Quality Book Images from "The Little Mermaid". Since the movie came out in 1989, there have been tons of Mermaid Books and I'm trying to have them all and scan them pages to the Gallery. Some are with Text, others aren't, but keep an eye out as I'm still working hard on adding Mermaid Book Images. Here's the Link:

link

The Little Mermaid: Walt Disney Posters (Over 20 Images)

Almost every Poster is in Great Quality. Some are with Text, but in most cases, they're Textless. Here's the Link to the Mermaid Posters:

link

The Little Mermaid: Walt Disney Production Cels (Over 100 Images)

A Production Cel is a Image, created for the Movie, sometimes with a different background or no background of all. They're very cool to look at if you're a HUGE Mermaid Fan. Some of those I've scanned from Disney Books such as: The Art of the Little Mermaid: A Disney Miniature (1997), The Art of the Little Mermaid (New York, Saturday, December 15, 1990) The Illusion of Life: Disney Animation (1995), others I have found online. Here's the Link to the Production Cels:

link

The Little Mermaid: Walt Disney Sketches (Over 200 Images)

There are some wonderful sketches from Glen Keane, Andreas Deja, Ruben A. Aquino, James Baxter, Duncan Marjoribanks, Kathy Zielinski and all the other Animators that worked on Mermaid.
Here's the Link:

link

The Little Mermaid: Walt Disney Coloring Pages (Over 80 Images)

Are you looking for Coloring Pages to print out and color from The Little Mermaid? Then look no further as we have a great collection of coloring pages with Ariel, Ursula, Sebastian, Flounder and all the other wonderful characters right here:

link

The Little Mermaid: Walt Disney Gifs (10 Images)

Are you looking for Gifs to put on your Tumblr or Facebook? We here @ Walt Disney Characters have a small selection of Mermaid Gifs, but watch out. There will be more in the nearest future! The Link is this:

link

karakter walt disney No balasa