Walk The Line The Best Film since Enchanted(2007)

LisaForde posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 04:42PM
I personally liked this movie cause its based on the legendary musican Johnny Cash. im not a fan of the singer but both Joaquin Phoniex & Reese Witherspoon(who i think is a brillant actress)were excellent as Johnny & June Carter. The film really inspired me and it was half sad and half dramatic due to Johnny was on drugs,which was really dramatic all together. My Mom is a huge Johnny Cash fan and she loves this film. i liked it too cause resse was very good singing as June Carter and even though im not a Johnny cash fan but i loved it . 10/10 very good

Walk The Line 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Moviegirl80 said…
I loved Walk the Line with Joaquin Phoneix and Reese Witherspoon. My Mom and I saw Walk the Line at the movies and I liked Joaquin and Reese as Johnny and June. I have Walk the Line the Full Screen and Walk the Line the Extended Cut on DVD. I have Walk the Line movie Soundtrack. Walk the Line is my favorite Joaquin and Reese movie. The songs that I like on My Walk the Line movie Soundtrack are Get Rhythm, I Walk the Line, Wildwood Flower, Ring of Fire, Cry Cry Cry, Folsom Prison Blues, Juke Box Blues, It Ain't Me Babe, Home of the Blues, Cocaine Blues and Jackson. My favorite Johnny Cash is Ring of Fire. Joaquin Phoenix is my favorite actor and Reese Witherspoon is my favorite Actress
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LisaForde said…
Same here
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hanababey said…
big smile
I am a huge Johnny Cash & June Carter fan and i am also a huge Reese Witherspoon & Joaquin Pheonix fan. I think that both pheonix's & Witherspoon's portrayals of the legends were amazing and believable. I cant believe that they arent proffesional singers, they were amazing and i love their voices, so unique. The film inspired me to love country music even more than i did before, i absolutely adore the work of Johnny Cash, June Carter, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Roy Orbison, Waylon Jennings and so many more, this film is tied with sweeney todd as my #1 favourite film ever and i watch it sooo much. I listen to the soundtrack everyday and i also have it on my ipod which i take everywhere. I loved this film and i always will 10/10 DEFINATELY!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hanababey said…
big smile
And i also loved the songs jackson, it aint me babe, milkcow blues, your my baby, jukebox blues and cocaine blues and lewis boogie blues.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LisaForde said…
laugh
Love it
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 3aroony said…
wink
amazing songs