vampire Different Types Of Vampire

carlislesgirl posted on Jul 11, 2010 at 02:28AM
it should not matter wheather vampires sparkle in the sun or burn in the sun they are all vampires if you ask me it is pracically racist have you never heard that there are different types of vampires for example edward cullen he sparkles that is the only diffrence and the fact he mainly dies only by fire. anyway each book has a different type of vampire cummon look at the ones out of true blood too and the reason twilight is soo popular is cos of stephanie meyers writing and the fact that the vamps are not youre usual vamps and they are very very hot ones too and plus they have awsome powers too any they seem like the most realistic ones anyway for me i like vampires from bram stoker, buffy and angel to vampire diaries, twilight and blade all vampires are just vampires plain and simple there should not be a war over who is the real type of vampire and who is not it is reall just pathetic
 it should not matter wheather vampire sparkle in the sun atau burn in the sun they are all vampire if

vampire 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lovelyblades said…
yay the first to reply i think true blood should when because they can glamer you and have speed and each vamp has different powers
lebih dari setahun yang lalu November99 said…
My god that was hard to read. Spell check is your friend.

"it should not matter wheather vampires sparkle in the sun or burn in the sun they are all vampires if you ask me it is pracically racist"

Racist has to do with skin color. It has nothing to do with different types of vampires.

I don't like the sparkling because it departs too much from accepted vampire fiction, that being sunlight is the enemy. Plus, its just odd sounding to me. If I saw a sparkly person, I'd get away from them.

"have you never heard that there are different types of vampires for example edward cullen he sparkles that is the only diffrence and the fact he mainly dies only by fire."

Actually, its riped apart and then fire. You're right about the different types, but again, most of them agree that sun = bad.

"anyway each book has a different type of vampire cummon look at the ones out of true blood too"

True Blood are pretty much your standard vampire. Die in sun, by staking, drink blood, fangs..

"and the reason twilight is soo popular is cos of stephanie meyers writing"

Yes.... that's EXACTLY why Twilight is good. Because Mrs Meyer has amazing writing skillz and used all the big words in the proper context.

"and the fact that the vamps are not youre usual vamps and they are very very hot ones too and plus they have awsome powers too"

And vampires from other things aren't hot?

Buffy had hot vampires.
Vampire Diaries has hot vampires.
True Blood has hot vampires.

Also, you use "too" too much. And in the wrong context.

"any they seem like the most realistic ones anyway for me"

Really? Sparkling to attract prey, hard as diamond, that's relistic?

"i like vampires from bram stoker, buffy and angel to vampire diaries, twilight and blade all vampires are just vampires plain and simple there should not be a war over who is the real type of vampire and who is not it is reall just pathetic"

I agree with this. The best type is an opinion, and to each his own.

Now best STORY, I'll argue. But best type? No.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu