vampire knight Do anda think Yuki should stay with Kaname?

FanGirlGoddess posted on Aug 21, 2010 at 03:40PM
After VK 63, we have seen Kaname's memories, and that Yuki does love him, and he loves Yuki for who she is. *cries* I think that they should stay together, he needs her right now, his life has been horrible. 1) Being called "monster several times 2) Being forcefully awwakened by Rido to be eaten 3) yuki is taken away from him and he is starved. Plz be peaceful ppl! No bashing against characters! it ruins the fun! :)
save

vampire knight 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mii_mii said…
heart
YES!!!! Kaname isn't the bad guy! :( He just really loves Yuki and will do anything for her. Kaname has been through ALOT and Yuki is the only one that makes him happy, they should be together. She loves him too!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Animeanimal said…
No! The reason being there is someone else that i would like Kaname to be with, and that is Zero! Dont get me wrong here, I love the idea of Kaname and Yuki, its just that I love Yaoi more!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dize said…
smile
Of coarse, Because Yuki is safer when she's with Kaname.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu crazy_princess said…
crying
yeah yeah!!!yuki has to be wid kaname!!kaname..kaname..kaname is just doing everything for yuki's sake!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AleUnknown said…
I agree, he's sacrificed alot for her and just wants to make her happy. I loved how he didn't force himself on her (drinking blood, vampire style). Unlike Zero, he kinda asks permission and that just promotes his cause. He is the best thing for her and I wish she would realize that.